Life-at-fertilization initiative has hope in Miss.

Oct 17, 2011 Full story: Centre Daily Times 2,675

In this June 6, 2011 file photo, Ezekiel Sowell, 7, right,of Tupelo, Miss., sings during a prayer rally for the Personhood Amendment at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss.

Full Story

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2377 Jul 13, 2012
LOL. Your descriptions make me laugh.
bluestreak returneth wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got that Walter Mitty-slash-Moshe Dayan delusions of grandeur thing goin' on, thinks he's some ex-fighter pilot or some such nonsense.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#2379 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>
He's got that Walter Mitty-slash-Moshe Dayan delusions of grandeur thing goin' on, thinks he's some ex-fighter pilot or some such nonsense.
Wow, I haven't heard those names since I was a child. So much for you being a young man, gramps. Lol. That's alright, it's all good, old timer:-D

Atrisco Village

#2381 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Naw, ketchup-crotch, I'm a history buff. Damn, you're such a dope.
Right. Sure. The junior college history buff.

And what is this ketchup crotch term you seem to be in love with, grandpa? Something from the fifties that brings back sweet memories for you?
ThomasA

Anniston, AL

#2383 Jul 13, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just waiting for the elaboration on your statement. Are you a scientist, or a doctor? You can't just make a statement like that one without stating why you believe that to be the truth. Ok, so since you made that blanket statement, I'll make one too. Life begins when God begins it.
Ok,when does God start life? Is it the moment of sex as the zealot people against the MAP believe or is it up to seventy two hours after sex as the medical field believes? If the doctors and scientists are right,the MAP prevents conception so no baby,no abortion,problem solved. Put the MAP machines in all women's public restrooms like the condom machines in the men's. You would go along with that?

Atrisco Village

#2384 Jul 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually, I graduated from a 4 year college. Senile much, shitty?
<quoted text>
It's just a term that young guys like me give to tired, used-up, nasty old broads like yourself! Go take a penicillin shot, you might feel better, or simply dissolve.
No decent man, young or old, calls any woman the names you call them. You have no class, old man. You have never amounted to anything, obviously, and you never will. You are meaningless.

Bubbye, Mr. Nobody ;-)

Atrisco Village

#2386 Jul 14, 2012
<quoted text>
And no decent female behaves as abominably as you've behaved here. You want to talk in a trashy manner, I will adress you as such. So build a damn bridge and get over it: you want respect, you behave respectably. Otherwise, I will continue to adress you as the lowlife trash you thus far have demonstrated yourself to be.
<quoted text>
Not an old man, but I've got more class in my pinkie, than you will have in your entire life. Get used to it, slag, this is how it is gonna be.
<quoted text>
Does not bother me in the slightest. I am smarter than you, I am better educated than you, I work at a better job than you do, and I make more money than you do. I am better than you hands-down.
<quoted text>
Gee, ya promise, ya two-bit gutter-slut?
You, old boy, are a liar :-D

Atrisco Village

#2390 Jul 14, 2012
That's right, slutisha, I'm better, faster, smarter and more brutal than you can ever imagine. Back down and I might even let you walk off with a shred of dignity.
~laughing at you~ wow, you're so tough. Ha.
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#2392 Jul 18, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Upper class white standards? Really? And those elite folks are not usually registered Republicans? Do tell.
Yeah, those are upper class white standards of conduct. Look @ the marriage, divorce & out-of-wedlock birth rates for the black, latino & lower-income white communities, if you do not believe me.

Hey man, I'm just laying it out flat, reality is nasty, as I've found out my entire life, you can either accept the way it is or gloss it over with delusion & find out the hard way, your choice, I don't care.

The unemployment rate for black males under 30 is 50%-- each time they sire a child -- most of the time they cause YOUR taxes to go up. If you want the welfare state to keep expanding forever, hey, your choice, not mine.
ThomasA

Anniston, AL

#2393 Jul 18, 2012
Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, those are upper class white standards of conduct. Look @ the marriage, divorce & out-of-wedlock birth rates for the black, latino & lower-income white communities, if you do not believe me.
Hey man, I'm just laying it out flat, reality is nasty, as I've found out my entire life, you can either accept the way it is or gloss it over with delusion & find out the hard way, your choice, I don't care.
The unemployment rate for black males under 30 is 50%-- each time they sire a child -- most of the time they cause YOUR taxes to go up. If you want the welfare state to keep expanding forever, hey, your choice, not mine.
The anti-choice zealots are really doing their job restricting terminations and encouraging out of wedlock mothers to keep the pregnacy going.Then it becomes #2 next year,the #3,then #4,and on and on. Women of financial means use private doctors or simply travel to surrounding states. Those without those means leave it up to the state to raise the offspring.
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#2394 Jul 19, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>The anti-choice zealots are really doing their job restricting terminations and encouraging out of wedlock mothers to keep the pregnacy going.Then it becomes #2 next year,the #3,then #4,and on and on. Women of financial means use private doctors or simply travel to surrounding states. Those without those means leave it up to the state to raise the offspring.
Yep which is why our rates of unwed mothers, unemployment, crime, poverty, teen pregnancies, etc etc etc etc are all so high.

Because we have brain dead boneheaded idiots running our state govt.

Man life is cruel, you lose your job because of the economy see how fast your friends pretend like they never met you. Lose your social standing & see how fast you can't get dates, nobody will speak to you, your mental & physical health decline etc -- happened to more than a few ppl I know.

Life's hard enough WITHOUT having a wife or multiple children to clothe & feed. In fact its a nightmare.

And yet these crazy ppl wanna perpetuate the cycle? I mean hey I'm a pretty libertarian person when it comes to what you wanna do in terms of your child choices -- as in however many you wanna have.

But then they come to me with their hand out for money to help them raise their kids -- all the while my bills, expenses & taxes go up, leaving me with no money for retirement. I'm not a kid any more but I'm not quite old either but I'm fully aware in 20 years the jobs we have now won't be there, so I'm trying to save as much as I can now -- save for the future.

And the GOP will raid my wallet either thru inflation or taxes for more war & the Democrats will raid my wallet to pay for the unwanted welfare ticket children of blacks, white trash & illegal aliens.

Good news is the white birth rate is falling. Bad news is -- 3 out of 4 black children are now born with no father. HALF of hispanic children the same & rising & over a third of white kids. And that number is only that low because the white birth rate has collapsed.

The older I get the more satisfied i become with the choice to not have kids. Crazy women who demand every dime from your paycheck. They're often vengeful & try to clean you out with palimony & child support. Happened to numerous relatives of mine. I'll pass. They ask me why I don't have kids & I look @ them like they're nuts.

I just visited Dallas recently & told my friends that ppl here often ask me why I have no children & they reply why do they have children? Why indeed.

Nowadays if you don't have 2 or 3 kids by the time you're 30 they think your fuggin homosexual. Its annoying that you have explain to ppl here that you aren't gay & that you actually like the opposite sex just because you don't have children & have never been married.

I have a brain & avoided that nightmare with a 20 foot pole, best decision I ever made.
Blank

Wise, VA

#2395 Jul 19, 2012
This is so weird. Mississippi is the USA's crap hole...the poorest state, high unemployment, low educational achievement, high percentage of people with no healthcare, crap economy...and the American-Taliban-wannabes (aka "Evangelicals") are concerned about some f****d up "life at conception" proposal????? UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!
ThomasA

Anniston, AL

#2396 Jul 19, 2012
All states have those rual backwoods people who pick select passages such as speaking in tounges,faith healing and handling serpents as their basis for true faith. They have the right to believe as they wish BUT don't have the right to force that right on others.
ria45

Bellevue, WA

#2397 Jul 21, 2012
i believe that if a woman wants an abortion, that is her choice and her right. life is not at fertilization, its a clump of CELLS that eventually becomes a human. read ur biology facts.

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#2398 Jul 22, 2012
SAVE. THE BABIES!
ThomasA

Anniston, AL

#2399 Jul 22, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
SAVE. THE BABIES!
How many can we sign you up for? Race, color or physical condition should not be a factor as you will take whatever comes out just as all parents do. Would you like three or four to start or do have the "let somebody else do it" attitude?
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#2400 Jul 22, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
SAVE. THE BABIES!
You wanna take care of them? There are already a ton of unwanted children, adults, old ppl etc. Why add more to it?

Look @ the horrible way we treat foster children already in the system. Look @ how terrible the black community is right now & how those poor children grow up suffering.

Why contribute to it?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#2401 Jul 25, 2012
Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna take care of them? There are already a ton of unwanted children, adults, old ppl etc. Why add more to it?
Look @ the horrible way we treat foster children already in the system. Look @ how terrible the black community is right now & how those poor children grow up suffering.
Why contribute to it?
AMEN BROTHER !!!!

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#2402 Jul 26, 2012
Big Kisses from the Babies
Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why contribute to it?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#2403 Jul 27, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
Big Kisses from the Babies<quoted text>
.......And your point????
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#2404 Jan 29, 2013
F**K! F**K! Jim Hayden is on Facebook and discontinued his Topix Profile as well!: https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min UnderstandPeople 19,369
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 5 hr Geoscientist 1,990
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Sun Swedenforever 2
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson