Life-at-fertilization initiative has ...

Life-at-fertilization initiative has hope in Miss.

There are 2671 comments on the Centre Daily Times story from Oct 17, 2011, titled Life-at-fertilization initiative has hope in Miss.. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

In this June 6, 2011 file photo, Ezekiel Sowell, 7, right,of Tupelo, Miss., sings during a prayer rally for the Personhood Amendment at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

“New name, same 'tude!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2355 Jul 8, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over and I'll show you.
Oh, no, that's quite alright. I'm straight, but, hey, thanks for caring! Maybe you can find a much more willing partner at your local public washroom! Be careful though, that hot young stud giving youa cruise, might just be an undercover cop!

“New name, same 'tude!”

Location hidden

#2356 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm better looking than Tom Cruise.
Who gives a shit? I don't swing that way, faygele.

“New name, same 'tude!”

Location hidden

#2357 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
What's this; you don't have all the answers? Better trade in your crystal ball for a newer model.
Losing yer edge there, Perry Mason!

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2358 Jul 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But I've got more going for me than you'll ever dream of having for you Lynniekins.
There's that pride thing again. I guarantee you don't have anything I want.

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#2359 Jul 9, 2012
<quoted text>
What's your wager????
Who is Lynniekins? A wager? Are you Petey in disguise?

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#2360 Jul 9, 2012
-bluestreak invinceable wrote:
<quoted text>
If he sends you naked pictures, make sure to forward them to me. I have a place for those.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#2362 Jul 11, 2012
bluestreak invincible wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no, that's quite alright. I'm straight, but, hey, thanks for caring! Maybe you can find a much more willing partner at your local public washroom! Be careful though, that hot young stud giving youa cruise, might just be an undercover cop!
Until the post above, you had not indicated, or implied you are of the same gender I am. So you can take your "local public washroom" bit and shove it in whichever hole it fits you.

I'm curious; to how many man have you said "suck my dick" before? Because if I'm right, and I usually am, you've said that to many men. Wouldn't that also imply that as a man; you're gay?

Go hump a camel mamapinga.

LFAO!!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#2363 Jul 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit? I don't swing that way, faygele.
I give a shit. My wife gives a shit. My daughter gives a shit. But, the question is not "[w]ho gives a shit?" The question is who cares which way you swing and with whom?

If you're the type who swings his wife/girlfriend to other men and you swing with other women, or swing from a tree, it's your prerogative. It doesn't affect my life, or my bank account, so I wipe my ass with it.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#2364 Jul 11, 2012
<quoted text>
If I was losing my edge; why wouls YOU have to ask "how do you do that?"

Seems to me that the one losing his edge is you ya koos.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#2365 Jul 11, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
<quoted text>There's that pride thing again. I guarantee you don't have anything I want.
That's a good thing. I don't lower my standards by offering anything to women on the internet.

BTW, pride is a good thing.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#2366 Jul 11, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
<quoted text>If he sends you naked pictures, make sure to forward them to me. I have a place for those.
Wait, didn't you say there's nothing I have that you'd want?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T1PS...

Talk about ambivalence!!!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#2367 Jul 11, 2012
A Baby is Life wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Lynniekins? A wager? Are you Petey in disguise?
Guess again ya piece of jiffa!
Gulf

Mcnary, AZ

#2372 Jul 12, 2012
Aggrevated wrote:
Life DOES NOT begin at conception!
Well even if it does life costs money.

And by expanding contraception to low-income areas we can reduce our prison/police/welfare/schoolin g/medicaid/wic/food stamp/etc budgets by billions.

Single mothers can best help themselves by either a, not having kids @ all or b, waiting until they're older before they have kids because this crap about 'them getting married' just doesn't work. The black community & increasingly the white trash community will never conform to standard upper class white standards of conduct.

And as long as the welfare state is there it will continue to be an incentive for these ppl to have as many children as possible til they break the system or until the Republicans bankrupt it.

“Clever words”

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#2373 Jul 12, 2012
Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well even if it does life costs money.
And by expanding contraception to low-income areas we can reduce our prison/police/welfare/schoolin g/medicaid/wic/food stamp/etc budgets by billions.
Single mothers can best help themselves by either a, not having kids @ all or b, waiting until they're older before they have kids because this crap about 'them getting married' just doesn't work. The black community & increasingly the white trash community will never conform to standard upper class white standards of conduct.
And as long as the welfare state is there it will continue to be an incentive for these ppl to have as many children as possible til they break the system or until the Republicans bankrupt it.
Upper class white standards? Really? And those elite folks are not usually registered Republicans? Do tell.

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#2374 Jul 12, 2012
bluestreak returneth wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, ya know, I wonder what would happen if his wife caught him trying to proposition another woman.
She would promptly remove his nutsacks, like Petey had done years ago.
God Is The Only Choice

Akron, OH

#2376 Jul 13, 2012
Aggrevated wrote:
Life DOES NOT begin at conception!
I'm just waiting for the elaboration on your statement. Are you a scientist, or a doctor? You can't just make a statement like that one without stating why you believe that to be the truth. Ok, so since you made that blanket statement, I'll make one too. Life begins when God begins it.

“Let Them Live”

Location hidden

#2377 Jul 13, 2012
LOL. Your descriptions make me laugh.
<quoted text>
He's got that Walter Mitty-slash-Moshe Dayan delusions of grandeur thing goin' on, thinks he's some ex-fighter pilot or some such nonsense.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2379 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>
He's got that Walter Mitty-slash-Moshe Dayan delusions of grandeur thing goin' on, thinks he's some ex-fighter pilot or some such nonsense.
Wow, I haven't heard those names since I was a child. So much for you being a young man, gramps. Lol. That's alright, it's all good, old timer:-D

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2381 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Naw, ketchup-crotch, I'm a history buff. Damn, you're such a dope.
Right. Sure. The junior college history buff.

And what is this ketchup crotch term you seem to be in love with, grandpa? Something from the fifties that brings back sweet memories for you?
ThomasA

Wattsville, AL

#2383 Jul 13, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just waiting for the elaboration on your statement. Are you a scientist, or a doctor? You can't just make a statement like that one without stating why you believe that to be the truth. Ok, so since you made that blanket statement, I'll make one too. Life begins when God begins it.
Ok,when does God start life? Is it the moment of sex as the zealot people against the MAP believe or is it up to seventy two hours after sex as the medical field believes? If the doctors and scientists are right,the MAP prevents conception so no baby,no abortion,problem solved. Put the MAP machines in all women's public restrooms like the condom machines in the men's. You would go along with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 33 min Dudley 20,771
News Authorities locate body of missing Nettleton man 23 hr clicks 1
Thank The Creator Thu truth hurts 2
mlk day Jan 16 Thomas A 2
News Jimmy John's update: mid-February opening expec... Jan 15 Economy 4
Jackson Mississippi Denny's Jan 15 Lord bless you 1
Hire more NEGROS Jan 6 GERRY 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages