Nikola Tesla.the Miricle,Non-Jewish, Is He the "Chosen One" ??

Posted in the Jackson Forum

ardentgunslinger

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2011
The life story and work of Nikola Tesla. He invented AC electricity, Neon Lights, Radio transmission, The Electric motor, Wireless electricity transfer, Remote control, Hydraulics, Lasers, Space weapons, Robotics, and many, many more things.

As Tesla claimed to have invented a way to harness free energy from the voltage difference in the ionosphere that causes lightning, he was seen as a threat to the world energy economy and most of his inventions were classified for national security by the US government.

A lot of his discoveries in physics have not been released to the public, despite being invented nearly 100 years ago. Other technologies not yet released to the public include HAARP Electromagnetic technology and high energy directed particle beams used in space weapons.

"

Who the hell u think owns Westinhouse and Edison ???....the Government ????

just like they stole the Rh negative blood therory

How many more "Telsa's" are out there ???..Has been wronged or killed, as Telsa.

The miricle that's HIDDEN from the American people and the world

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_t ...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tesla.h...
Marak

Ashburn, VA

#2 Dec 3, 2013
People were so much against us Jews that the people like Edison ,Marconi took advantage of his innocence and tried to take advantage of his innocence they were racist &Bigots.
Big Jim Crow

Louisa, VA

#3 Dec 28, 2013
There are no great "jewish" scientists. They all ripped of people like Tesla and Edison. Einstein has been proven to be nothing more than high-level patent clerk. But I know jews will keep pushing the lies that "they" done this, "they" invented that. It's all BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 19,383
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Wed Swedenforever 5
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Oct 20 Geoscientist 1,990
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance