First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Wentzville, MO

#1 Jan 20, 2013
No wonder they close at 8pm on weekends. Their pizza has gone to hell.
person

Nashville, IN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Gone to hell? That would imply that their pizza was ever good to start with.
GGWP

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
We used to really enjoy Pizza Pro but you are right it has gone down hill. Also we don't really agree that they charge double the price at school events but none of the proceeds go to the school.
Bub

Jackson, MO

#5 Jan 27, 2013
I have never had a bad pizza from pizza pro. More than I can say about Pizza Hut and dominos.
guest2

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Pizza Pro is the best pizza in Jackson.
Olay

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Pizza pro doesn't charge double for school events, they actually give a dollar off per pizza @GGWP
GGWP

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Not at South they don't. I specifically asked that question to the people working the tent and they said no proceeds go back into the school.

When a pizza has 8 slices and they charge $2 a slice or $10 a pizza that is more then they charge if you go there and pick it up.

Sweden

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Pizza Pro qualifies as "pizza" only in the loosest of standards.

Farmington, MO

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Are they still opened ?
Olay

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 28, 2013
@GGWP. Pizza pro sells the schools the pizzas at $7 per large. The school decides how much to sell each slice for.. pizza pro only sells them to the school $7 per pizza so ur intell would b incorrect.
GGWP

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jan 29, 2013
I can't confirm nor deny what you are saying. However what I do know is what the pizza pro employee working the tent that evening said. The had the prices clearly marked and when I asked if any money went back into the school I was told no.
Jake

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 29, 2013
GGWP wrote:
Not at South they don't. I specifically asked that question to the people working the tent and they said no proceeds go back into the school.
When a pizza has 8 slices and they charge $2 a slice or $10 a pizza that is more then they charge if you go there and pick it up.
Oviously, you got wrong info.
You obviously don't have a mind for business if you believe a business can go operate an off site stand, pay for an employee to man it and charge you the same price you can go pick one up at the store for.
Jake

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 29, 2013
And obviously not oviously....
GGWP

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2013
@Jake, yes you are correct I have no concept as to how a business is ran.:/

So are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? Your statement didn't exactly make a lot of sense. I do see where you tried to insult my intelligence but clearly failed.

So you either work for PP or are maybe even related to the owners. I will be happy to snap some pics next time they pitch a tent at South for a school event. Maybe then you will understand that the prices are more on school grounds then they are 3 miles away at their location.
Jake

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 29, 2013
I don't work there or buy from there but if you think they can send an employee or two down there, bake pizza's that may not be sold and not charge more money for them, then you are the idiot.

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jan 29, 2013
GGWP wrote:
@Jake, yes you are correct I have no concept as to how a business is ran.:/
So are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? Your statement didn't exactly make a lot of sense. I do see where you tried to insult my intelligence but clearly failed.
So you either work for PP or are maybe even related to the owners. I will be happy to snap some pics next time they pitch a tent at South for a school event. Maybe then you will understand that the prices are more on school grounds then they are 3 miles away at their location.
I don't think he failed, but if so, you succeeded. Now, please focus, because he did make perfect sense, and he obviously wasn't agreeing with you. It doesn't take a CEO, just some common sense, to tell you that there would be additional costs involved to produce that pizza off-site. I would suggest that unless you just really, really want that pizza, next time you drive thru on the way, and get yourself a McDouble for a dollar. Then you can donate that other dollar to the school. I don't work for PP, nor am I related. I just don't have much patience with someone that will get on Topix and bad-mouth a local merchant for charging $2 for a slice of pizza. Good grief! If you can't fit that in your budget, maybe you should just keep your a$$ at home and have some cheese with your whine.
GGWP

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Whoa whoa whoa, I was not bad mouthing any business but merely stating what I witnessed. Also never once did I say they made the pizza on site at the school. Besides you can be the CEO of a fast food joint and that still doesn't mean you are business smart.

However I have really struck a nerve with you twits who are so narrow minded to comprehend anything outside of this small town. We all are patrons of the same places and we are all allowed to have an opinion. Don't go off the deep end because I voiced mine. I have said nothing here that I wouldn't address with management at PP.

Clearly the place has issues if other have resorted to Topix to see if anyone had the same opinion. You can obviously see more then one person feels the same way.
Jake

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 29, 2013
GGWP wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa, I was not bad mouthing any business but merely stating what I witnessed. Also never once did I say they made the pizza on site at the school. Besides you can be the CEO of a fast food joint and that still doesn't mean you are business smart.
However I have really struck a nerve with you twits who are so narrow minded to comprehend anything outside of this small town. We all are patrons of the same places and we are all allowed to have an opinion. Don't go off the deep end because I voiced mine. I have said nothing here that I wouldn't address with management at PP.
Clearly the place has issues if other have resorted to Topix to see if anyone had the same opinion. You can obviously see more then one person feels the same way.
You've pretty much made a case, as for you being a clueless individual! LOL.
SABID

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Jan 29, 2013
GGWP wrote:
I am not badmouthing you, but I can see the frustration expressed by others here; it costs a LOT more to do business off-site.
Obviously, the pizzas are baked at their store, then an employee has to be taken away from the store, sent to the site in the HOPES that they sell all the pizza. They are providing a service. Worker's Comp is much higher when someone has to drive to an alternate location. The costs are just a lot higher all the way around when they cater.
I doubt if the owners are making as much per hour providing that service as you make at your job. They are providing a service and I'm sure they hope they gain some good will.
No, I don't work there, and I don't know anyone who works there. I am not a big pizza guy and I haven't had their pizza for a couple years, though I used to eat it a lot when my now-married daughters were still at home. To me,(not being a big fan of pizza, keep in mind) their pizza seemed a lot like everyone else's in town, except Pizza Pro's was a couple bucks less, which I liked.
My youngest is 8 and a second-grader at South, and we are happy that Pizza Pro provides their services when our daughter has an at-school event.

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Jan 30, 2013
GGWP wrote:
Truly a piece of work, you are. I'm sure you could identify issues with each and every eating establishment. Thing is, in case you haven't noticed, consensus around here is that it is you that has the issues, not necessarily PP. You certainly have a right to your opinion, as does Jake, and all the rest of us narrow minded small town twits. You really should take your superior opinions to management. And try to comprehend that while he’s very diplomatically addressing your concerns, he’s thinking “Oh, go eff yourself”! Now, if he’d actually say it instead of just thinking it, I’d commit to at least two pizzas & some breadsticks each week. And double that order if someone snaps a pic of that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stuck at work again 2 hr Guest 2
Jackson football stupid decision making 2 hr Guest 32
Hawaiian nails disappears 3 hr guest 4
change the racist team mascot 3 hr guest 11
white girls who overly try to act black (Jul '11) 4 hr jakemom 97
nascar sucks!!!! (Sep '13) 4 hr Nascar sux 25
sinn family 5 hr guest 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages