First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just lookin

Wentzville, MO

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Anyone know him? What's the dirt on that... he's way too sexy to be single. So does he have a girl or is there a reason why one should stay away?
dumple dorf

Jackson, MO

#2 Sep 17, 2012
F***ing loser broken promises and has no money

Wentzville, MO

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Guess dumple dorf got dumped lmao

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2012
??????
truth

Jackson, MO

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Are those question marks for what I said cause I'll answer any question u have

Wentzville, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Lol then just put it all on blast "truth"
truth

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Lol truth is if your smart stay away
typical

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Sep 20, 2012
hes recently remarried not single...
truth

Jackson, MO

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Won't last

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
What i think is he thinks he can build a house in dalhousie someone said he was putting these houseplans on facebook what crock of shit his wife better be ready for trailerpark living lol
Esj

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Thats just wrong.ppl change! He's been with some trailer trash exs before so in the past those p.o.s women rubbed off. Looks to me he smartened up and found what hes been looking for....haters
truth

Jackson, MO

#14 Sep 24, 2012
There's nothing about him to hate on. It's the "truth" and sometimes that shit hurts and that goes for anyone. Regardless he's a pos. No one can make u a pos being a pos is done by choice :)
typical

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 26, 2012
sounds like someone(his exwife) is jealous that hes moved on to bigger and better..you better watch yourself..bc theres a reason for everything..women up already!!
truth

Jackson, MO

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Lol if you only knew. Your wayyyyy off lol but if that's your definition of bigger and better i feel sorry for you cause you have low standards
Esj

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2012
And what makes him a p.o.s? you need to look in the mirror..talking crap but your so hard right..bet if u put ur real name on here anyone would have a lot to say about you! Guess ur a saint thats hasnt hit rock bottom before..ur referring to a medical military man who defends our country..and.hes the.p.o.s....a kuna ma tata Corey! Best of wishes.to.ya!
Corey Calhoun

Jackson, MO

#18 Sep 26, 2012
I found out I was a topic on here and am flattered! So I'll tell you everything. To answer the first question I am not single. For second, yes my house is being built in Dalhousie. Tres, that's 3 in spanish! Fourth, my ex-wife is pregnant again so will now have 3 kids by 3 dads so she def has no room to talk. The "truth" person is probably my cousin who is pissed because he always thinks things are a competition between us for some reason, idk. But I won't be rude over an internet site all over someone else being jealous of me doing something with myself. You want my new life? Quit being a pussy and join the Army instead of talking about it. Stay in one spot instead of always moving and then complaining. Find someone you can be happy with without having to always have drama and shit. And finally, if anyone would like to know anything else, feel free to contact me.

My life is simple. I am a Medic in the Army, recently started work at Best Buy also, and do a few tattoos a month all to have money for my 3 year old son and to fix my mistakes from my past. I also go to college full time. Have a fiance that is sick and am always working on things for our house. So there, now you all have your answers. I could care less if you do or don't like my choices because you have your own life. If yours isn't interesting enough that you need to be in others, then I feel sad for you and your family.

Have a good day everyone!
Mrs Calhoun

Wentzville, MO

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Lol well I wouldn't say he's moved on to anything bigger but pretty sure better. Id say someone with a bachelors degree getting ready for law school is better than someone with no degree... and yes we are building a house at dalhousie, I picked out the house plans if you would all just love to see them since everyone wants to post anonymous and not say who they really are. It makes me laugh because I lived in cape one year 5 years ago and you'd think all these townies were my best buds or even knew one thing about me. Oh just to clear it up someone can make you a pos or drive you into the ground and ruin your credit when they do nothing but spend money, pretty sure corey & I are open books so if you have a question, comment or concern about our lives... chances are 1.) We don't really care & 2.) We can probably answer it better than any of the cape girardeau/jackson wanna be's. We both have jobs and earn our own money which is more than most people can say, we're in love and treat each other with respect. We have realistic goals and dreams for our lives and try to better each other & ourselves... so hate away. Jealousy is expected and so is envy. People always seem to be envious of those who have more than they do. So keep typin' away & me and corey will keep laughing at your pathetic selfs who have nothing better to do than hide behind a computer and talk about what you don't know about :) & to "just looking" thanks for the inquiry but he is taken & you're right he is too handsome to be single & doesn't have a thing wrong with him
truth

Euless, TX

#20 Sep 27, 2012
If he's bettering himself good for him that's a first I was speaking on what I knew of him about 1-2 years ago cause I'm sure he'd even tell you he was a pos. And a crazy person when it came to his women. I'm sure he won't tell you all of that but good for you Calhoun Anthing is better than what you was doing
Mrs Calhoun

Wentzville, MO

#21 Sep 28, 2012
truth wrote:
If he's bettering himself good for him that's a first I was speaking on what I knew of him about 1-2 years ago cause I'm sure he'd even tell you he was a pos. And a crazy person when it came to his women. I'm sure he won't tell you all of that but good for you Calhoun Anthing is better than what you was doing
We've been friends for a little over 5 years, I knew who he was & he told me about his past. everyone has a past they aren't especially proud of, but his past made him into who he is today. He's a great loving father and an awesome husband... I couldn't ask for more. People can judge both of us but at the end of the day we're happy with each other and our lives together so opinions are like assholes, everyone has one & others don't care to see them lol. I think most people on here are unhappy with themselves is why they feel the need to talk trash about anyone.... and if they would reveal their true identities I'm sure people would be quick to talk about their past indescrecions as well
omg

Jackson, MO

#22 Sep 28, 2012
Shut the he'll up im tired of seeing you post the same shit who gives a fuck about any of this your wasting your breath like you said people are gonna have there opinions so shut up no ones cares to hear about your shit. He can take up for himself I dont know any of you but seeing his women say more than him is kinda funny jeez get a life people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Local Dentist? 8 hr white boy 9
Some Things Crackers will NEVER be able to have! (Apr '13) 17 hr Stage 26
Boy swim Wed get real 42
jackson football Tue Guest 84
MMA Gym (Aug '13) Tue guest 13
HardCore Tattoo (May '13) Nov 24 Save the Children 19
Any Gay Guys in Jacson? (Feb '11) Nov 24 sam 51
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson People Search