I want to take a poll on how many Rep...

I want to take a poll on how many Republicans-Democrats there are here

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 07

United States

#1 May 3, 2007
I just wanted to know where everyone stands on the polls.
Nolan

Salem, OR

#2 Mar 14, 2009
Republican
riggs and floyd

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2009
Neither---Conservative

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 29, 2009
I'll keep my guns n stuff. Was a Republican and still usually how I vote. Lesser of two evil's. Would Love to see a conservative up-rising. Mega Dittos
A christian

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Mar 31, 2009
And a democrat! According to most republicans that's about as real as the easter bunny.. Just to recap the past few years... "W" ran this country off in the ground, and as usual.. The Dem's gotta fix everything... Im proud of the measure's that our democratic administration are taking to get this country out of the hole, and back on its feet!

Republican's revoked my civil liberties under the disguise of the "Patriot Act"...

I have not, nor will I ever vote republican...

Republicans dont give a crap about the working men and women of this country... Obama has already gave me a raise.. And everyone else making under 75,000 a year... He fired the big exec's at GM because they were trying to run a failing business with the same tactic's and nurse it all along off of the taxpayer tit!

And what most republicans cant stand is that Im right, and more importantly Im in the majority!

HAHA
B_C_man

Columbia, MO

#6 Apr 7, 2009
A Christian; Couldn't agree with you more.
Most of the Republicans I know can't afford to be...
I'm sick of hearing churches tear down democrats. If you put them all in the same basket looking for the one with worms, you get plenty out of both sides.
PTS

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Apr 10, 2009
How can you call yourself a christian and support a man that supports killing innocent babies???? Doesn't your Bible say though shall not kill? All of mine do.

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2009
A christian - please please stop drinking the kool-aid!!!!
like my own money

Moberly, MO

#9 Apr 19, 2009
Democrat period. If you don't make a quarter million a year you are just crazy to vote republican. As for you all that believe republican's will stop abortion, it is not going to happen that is just a swing for votes. As goes for all of you that think they are going to take your guns away just a platform for more votes. These issues are not going to change live with it. Democrats are for the working people they don't just give in to big corps. If you want to see our jobs stay in this country and the big guy have to pay fair wages to their workers than that is what democrats stand for. If you like to be worried about losing your job to cheaper labor and the big guy getting major tax breaks while you have to pay more taxes than you should be a republican.

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Apr 26, 2009
The rich is who pays your wages generally. So take away they're tax breaks and ultamatly your taking your own money away. Big corps need the tax breaks. You dems take those away and yet expect them to stay in U.S.? Idiots. Lets close all the tax loopholes for big corps and buisness, raise min. wage and put crazy "green" laws on they're operation and be so fn suprised when they outsource. Smaller government period. And don't gimmie all the fire back on how big the gov. got in the bush years because I know I know.
Tony

Acton, MA

#11 Jul 26, 2009
Democrat. Because as a nation we need to recognize and solve problems before they get out of control.(banks, energy, healthcare).

Amazes me that republicans don't want government in their healthcare, but have no trouble in interfering in a woman's right to choose.

Republicans hate the idea of abortion, but have no problem dispensing our armies to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians worldwide while profiting from it.
Guest1

Pocahontas, IL

#12 Jul 26, 2009
Republican is what I voted. However I would vote for whoever I thought would do the best job; be it Democrat, or Republican, or Conservative. You should vote for who you think is going to do the country proud, and get it on the right track. This is just my opinion.
whaaat

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Jul 26, 2009
Tony wrote:
Democrat. Because as a nation we need to recognize and solve problems before they get out of control.(banks, energy, healthcare).
Amazes me that republicans don't want government in their healthcare, but have no trouble in interfering in a woman's right to choose.
Republicans hate the idea of abortion, but have no problem dispensing our armies to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians worldwide while profiting from it.
Were not against a womans right to choose. Were for a babies right to live.

Yes we hate the idea of abortion but when was the last time a baby flew airplanes into buildings killing innocent people? When was the last time a baby planted roadside bombs?

Sikeston, MO

#14 Jul 27, 2009
I am a Christian but I do not believe in pushing my beliefs on other people. I have a hard time voting because I tend to go with the Democrats on most issues, but Republicans on abortion and gay marriage.

That said, I have an honest question because this bothers me......Someone was speaking earlier about "a woman's right to choose". It's not about a woman's right to choose, it is about at what stage life matters. If you believe life begins at conception then abortion is the taking of a life. Even if you believe a fetus cannot feel in the first trimester, what about abortions after that? Second trimester? Partial birth? At what stage would you limit a woman's "right" to make this decision? If your for a 'partial birth' procedure, does that mean if the woman changes her mind when the baby is an hour old that child's life should be ended? A day old? A week? When do the babies rights begin?

As I said above, I do not believe in pushing my beliefs on others. This post and my questions reflect my opinions and questions from those with opinions that differ from me. That said I am angered by the fact that some want my tax dollars to go toward abortions. Why should I pay for something I so strongly disagree with? What makes a pro abortion person's stance so much more important than mine? Abortions are legal. I don't like it but they are. We all have free will and make our own choices. But why should I have to pay for it?

I should add that I do realize there are sometimes health concerns... ie the mothers life or the child's life. In the above I am talking about a healthy mother and child.
cracker

United States

#15 Jul 27, 2009
People please get a mind of your own. None of the parties are right on all issues all of the time. All politcal parties should be banned and candidates should be voted for as individuals, not what political machine will sponsor them.
Question Everyone

San Mateo, CA

#16 Jul 30, 2009
PTS wrote:
How can you call yourself a christian and support a man that supports killing innocent babies???? Doesn't your Bible say though shall not kill? All of mine do.
How can you call yourself an X-Tain and support a man that supports killing innocent Young soldiers and civilians in the name of personal gain???? Doesn't your Bible say though shall not kill? All of mine do.
David Owens

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Aug 18, 2009
Constitutional Party/ Conservative
tod

Jackson, MO

#18 Sep 13, 2009
dem
Ted

United States

#19 Sep 13, 2009
republicans don't want to take care of babys once they r here
Steve

United States

#20 Sep 14, 2009
den

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A girl needing connections in Jackson 2 hr Looking for somet... 1
Aron foote 4 hr April 3
jackson newspaper 5 hr Cashbook 28
Eddie Emerson 15 hr hesamanwhore 1
Jackson manor. Sat Guest 6
which is harder xc or football ! (Aug '11) Fri Guest 146
Kristin essner Aug 26 Hmmmm 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance