First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CONCERNED

Bloomfield, MO

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Anyone know what's really going on in the trailer park? I've heard it's really bad, is that true? I have a friend who is thinking about renting there but everything I've heard has been bad.
john

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2011
what trailer park .
CONCERNED

Bloomfield, MO

#3 Mar 24, 2011
The one by Caseys General store
Shirley

Santa Maria, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2011
Yep not a good place to live!!
yipee.

Sikeston, MO

#6 Mar 25, 2011
Meth central. Not a good ideaaaa.
Shirley

Santa Maria, CA

#7 Mar 25, 2011
I agree 100% with yipee!!!
lier

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 25, 2011
I live in the neighborhood by there and my buddy Micky lives there so back off...he may smoke but not other things...js if u know so much then u must live there as well
Guest1983

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2011
Ummm which casey's????
CONCERNED

Bloomfield, MO

#10 Mar 26, 2011
Casey's close to the park
highline421

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 26, 2011
CONCERNED wrote:
Anyone know what's really going on in the trailer park? I've heard it's really bad, is that true? I have a friend who is thinking about renting there but everything I've heard has been bad.
The trailor park actualky isnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be my dad moved there a few weeks back and well actually everyone gets along with everyone and no its not meth central its not a scott city sure u have ur drunks who live there but not in one neighborhood u live in not everyone is gonna fit in the ranking as "normal" just like people in the trailor park arent all 100% bad and the trailors dont all look too terrobly bad on the outside and then most of the trailors actually look pretty nice all in all u cant turn a pile of shit like barks trailor park into a palace its not gonna work but if u lost ur job or dont have a lot of money its a cheap place to live for my dads 2 bedroom trailir it costs him 350 a month i wouldnt recommend livong here but its not as terrible as the idiots who dont have a life get on here and say and aldo im never at my dads im always at a friends house for the night so who knows it could be meth central but i dont smell it cooking in the air and im pretty sure cops would be there by now saying stupid shit about a place is pointless!!!
looooooooooooooo ool

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 26, 2011
highline421 wrote:
<quoted text>
The trailor park actualky isnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be my dad moved there a few weeks back and well actually everyone gets along with everyone and no its not meth central its not a scott city sure u have ur drunks who live there but not in one neighborhood u live in not everyone is gonna fit in the ranking as "normal" just like people in the trailor park arent all 100% bad and the trailors dont all look too terrobly bad on the outside and then most of the trailors actually look pretty nice all in all u cant turn a pile of shit like barks trailor park into a palace its not gonna work but if u lost ur job or dont have a lot of money its a cheap place to live for my dads 2 bedroom trailir it costs him 350 a month i wouldnt recommend livong here but its not as terrible as the idiots who dont have a life get on here and say and aldo im never at my dads im always at a friends house for the night so who knows it could be meth central but i dont smell it cooking in the air and im pretty sure cops would be there by now saying stupid shit about a place is pointless!!!
Are you high or just retarded?
highline421

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2011
loooooooooooooooool wrote:
<quoted text>Are you high or just retarded?
No neither actually im just throwin out a point the trailor park in jackson isnt that bad sorry not everyone can afford nice homes in the shit town of jackson you guys say barks trailor park is the slum of jackson but in reality what part of jackson isnt slummy jackson has criminals and dumbasses locate in it just like everywhere else and not all of them live in barks trailor park in reailty tje people i have seen there theyre mainly people who are disabled and cant afford better having more money than another person doesnt make u a better person so instead of people talking shit judging shit they dont have a right doing just like u u dont kno me dont ask me shit like that and if u asked me ur the retarded one
fever

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2011
highline421 wrote:
<quoted text>No neither actually im just throwin out a point the trailor park in jackson isnt that bad sorry not everyone can afford nice homes in the shit town of jackson you guys say barks trailor park is the slum of jackson but in reality what part of jackson isnt slummy jackson has criminals and dumbasses locate in it just like everywhere else and not all of them live in barks trailor park in reailty tje people i have seen there theyre mainly people who are disabled and cant afford better having more money than another person doesnt make u a better person so instead of people talking shit judging shit they dont have a right doing just like u u dont kno me dont ask me shit like that and if u asked me ur the retarded one
What's a trailer? It's spelled trailer. Ho back to your public school education.
ohhhh hell nooo

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 27, 2011
highline421 wrote:
<quoted text>No neither actually im just throwin out a point the trailor park in jackson isnt that bad sorry not everyone can afford nice homes in the shit town of jackson you guys say barks trailor park is the slum of jackson but in reality what part of jackson isnt slummy jackson has criminals and dumbasses locate in it just like everywhere else and not all of them live in barks trailor park in reailty tje people i have seen there theyre mainly people who are disabled and cant afford better having more money than another person doesnt make u a better person so instead of people talking shit judging shit they dont have a right doing just like u u dont kno me dont ask me shit like that and if u asked me ur the retarded one
Don't be disin Jackson
highline421

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2011
ohhhh hell nooo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be disin Jackson
Im not disin jackson im jusy speaking the truth all u jackson bitches think ur better then everyone else oh we have great schools bullshit thats why mrs winder was fucking her students and the principals tell the "trouled kids" they might as well drop out and tell trm how theyre shit and will amount to nothing yeah what great schools thats how just te high school is great homes bullshit other then nuce neighborhoods its no different than other towns except for size theres shitty building in jackson just like in cape chaffee and scott city jackson is a boring ass rink a dink town where everyone thinks they know everyones life so they talk and gossip about everyones life thinkin they know all about them jackson people are stuck up snobby and plain stupid rednecks mostly i hate jackson i dispise the town i hate everyrhing ad almost everyone in this town sorry if it hurts to hear ur town gettin "dissed" but its my opinion
dang

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2011
highline421 wrote:
<quoted text>The trailor park actualky isnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be my dad moved there a few weeks back and well actually everyone gets along with everyone and no its not meth central its not a scott city sure u have ur drunks who live there but not in one neighborhood u live in not everyone is gonna fit in the ranking as "normal" just like people in the trailor park arent all 100% bad and the trailors dont all look too terrobly bad on the outside and then most of the trailors actually look pretty nice all in all u cant turn a pile of shit like barks trailor park into a palace its not gonna work but if u lost ur job or dont have a lot of money its a cheap place to live for my dads 2 bedroom trailir it costs him 350 a month i wouldnt recommend livong here but its not as terrible as the idiots who dont have a life get on here and say and aldo im never at my dads im always at a friends house for the night so who knows it could be meth central but i dont smell it cooking in the air and im pretty sure cops would be there by now saying stupid shit about a place is pointless!!!
Lay off the meth buddy, and go back to grammar school.
hope

United States

#19 Mar 29, 2011
It is such an eye sore!! I wish the city would force it to close down. I live behind Casey's, in a subdivision. Some times a couple men ride around our subdivision in an old beat up golf cart. My husband noticed them, after about the 10th day, he followed the men home. They live in that trailer court.
Freaks us out a little bit!
WHO

Bloomfield, MO

#20 Mar 29, 2011
Who is ronnie
Shirley

Santa Maria, CA

#21 Mar 30, 2011
WHO wrote:
Who is ronnie
Ronnie who!!
WHO

Farmington, MO

#22 Mar 30, 2011
ronnie hobeck he keeps the trailer trash in line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chic n little boutique is a bad business!!! (May '14) 12 hr truth 11
Kayla Lawrence 18 hr Yum 1
El Torero's Salsa Recipe (Jul '11) 18 hr Yum 39
Dante Vandaven 22 hr guest 4
Greenlee Principal at the JHS? 23 hr bob 22
Craig Heisserer and Trevor Garner Sun Joshua 3
Jackson R2 , A+ Scholarship , and Greenlee , Fo... May 23 JSP 1
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]