Christmas is pagan.
pidel

Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
It's over. Try again next year.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2012
I am a Christian and agree everything about it is pagan. Just look it up on wiki or in the CATHOLIC encylopedia.
Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Everyone is Mad Bro wrote:
Silly Christians, stop listening to what you're told and start researching.
Also, yuletide greetings from Sinterklaas.
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer you stupid dopehead sumbitch!!!!!

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer you stupid dopehead sumbitch!!!!!
So typical. Head buried in the sand. CHRISTMAS is the name the Christians took for their holiday they stole from the Pagans. It was Winter Solstice. Try doing some research you inbred hillbilly.
Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#6 Dec 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So typical. Head buried in the sand. CHRISTMAS is the name the Christians took for their holiday they stole from the Pagans. It was Winter Solstice. Try doing some research you inbred hillbilly.
Oh my does this mean you got your little pants in a big ole wad with all that name calling??? Oh yes it does!!!!Such a typical response from a crackhead with a very low IQ. You should seek help for your mental and anger issues so you won't appear quiet so stupid next time.Good luck in getting the help you need.

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my does this mean you got your little pants in a big ole wad with all that name calling??? Oh yes it does!!!!Such a typical response from a crackhead with a very low IQ. You should seek help for your mental and anger issues so you won't appear quiet so stupid next time.Good luck in getting the help you need.
Don't you mean quite so stupid I stead of quiet? Yeah, sure. I have the low iq. Retard.

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Hey people, let's get along. I don't think it really matters the origin of Christmas, so long as everyone recognizes it as an opportunity where you can get together with loved ones and be kind to one another.

Hope you've all had a great Christmas, or a great day in general if you don't believe.
Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Dec 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean quite so stupid I stead of quiet? Yeah, sure. I have the low iq. Retard.
Don't you mean instead (not I stead)???? Yes you are the low IQ retard.Damn you are a dumb little rascal.

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Lol mine was an iPhone typo. Yours was just stupidity.
stear

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2012
I thought it was about the presents. Every Christian holiday was invented to replace pages holidays.
stear

United States

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Pagan holidays that is.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Happy Birthday Jesus!Thank you Lord in heaven for sending your son to die on the cross for our sins and anyone that believeth will not perish and have everlasting life.And for us believers we also would like to give thanks that by believing in you we don't have to research,look for excuses,call your birthday something else.Giveth us patience oh lord for they do not knoweth what they do.Amen
Bob the Sink

Forest Park, IL

#14 Dec 26, 2012
guest wrote:
Lol mine was an iPhone typo. Yours was just stupidity.
Fooking idiot, no one uses those things anymore!
Bob the Sink

Forest Park, IL

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
Happy Birthday Jesus!Thank you Lord in heaven for sending your son to die on the cross for our sins and anyone that believeth will not perish and have everlasting life.And for us believers we also would like to give thanks that by believing in you we don't have to research,look for excuses,call your birthday something else.Giveth us patience oh lord for they do not knoweth what they do.Amen
Tell you what, prove it! Otherwise STFU! The only Jesus that you can prove is a Short order cook.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Dec 27, 2012
LOL.Get out from under the sink Bob.You just proved there is a Jesus and there is a satan.Thank You.Rise above the sink Bob.LOL
Nona

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
LOL.Get out from under the sink Bob.You just proved there is a Jesus and there is a satan.Thank You.Rise above the sink Bob.LOL
How did he do that, it appears you lack an understanding of Evidence!
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Well nona.I could say nona your business.But I won't.I don't have to prove anything.Jesus did that when he died on the cross for our sins.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
Well nona.I could say nona your business.But I won't.I don't have to prove anything.Jesus did that when he died on the cross for our sins.
Jesus said come forth and receive eternal life. Ghostrider came fifth and received a toaster.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Dec 27, 2012
HMMM .Your Right!What did I ever do with that thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone get w Joey field 46 min Noseylol 1
nik scarpachi fked taylor matlock? (Jan '11) 54 min Mimoc 12
jackson newspaper 5 hr Guest 30
Jackson Football 6 hr last laugh 33
Jackson manor. 7 hr Guest 8
A girl needing connections in Jackson 9 hr Guest 2
Aron foote 23 hr April 3

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance