abdkxhd

Jackson, MO

#173 Dec 22, 2012
Jordan can I get your number
you dont know jack

Cape Girardeau, MO

#174 Dec 23, 2012
des wrote:
You prolly snitched out jen. She gets locked up and u walk free hmm.......... No wonder u aint friends. And stop actin tough every body know when it come down to it u aint gonna try n fight no one u will run like yall did when Nikki came at u. Quit actin tough every body kno u aint. Your nothin but a dope who*e. Why do u think all the men in your life don't stay? Ur only good for one thing. Get used to that dear. I really hope u go to jail. You've gotten away with way to much. U need to use that time and reflect on the choices that you've made and the outcome of those actions. Jordan just do your time and quit snitchin all your so called Friends out.
actually jen has been in a bit more trouble than jordan has. she didnt have to snitch on jen, jen was toast after about the fourth shoplifting charge, failures to appear, repeatedly, as well as probation violation, she hung herself. jordans family defended her with good counsel, as would most if they were faced with a loved one facing jail time, the prosecutor himself said they want a guilty plea on a felony from jordan and they will not pursue other possible charges, not warrants as she said earlier. so check your f**kin facts before runnin your yap. im sure you can figure who this is and like i always say, i aint hard to find either,fack all you hatin bitches

United States

#175 Dec 23, 2012
you dont know jack wrote:
<quoted text>
actually jen has been in a bit more trouble than jordan has. she didnt have to snitch on jen, jen was toast after about the fourth shoplifting charge, failures to appear, repeatedly, as well as probation violation, she hung herself. jordans family defended her with good counsel, as would most if they were faced with a loved one facing jail time, the prosecutor himself said they want a guilty plea on a felony from jordan and they will not pursue other possible charges, not warrants as she said earlier. so check your f**kin facts before runnin your yap. im sure you can figure who this is and like i always say, i aint hard to find either,fack all you hatin bitches
Easy to find cause your unemployed arse sitting at home dopin it up.

Jackson, MO

#176 Dec 23, 2012
scott county might not be so forgiving https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/charg...

Jackson, MO

#177 Dec 23, 2012
scott county might not be so forgiving with the new warrant for burglary 2nd degree (felony). check case net.

Bonne Terre, MO

#178 Dec 23, 2012
Looks like someone may have ratted her out. Can't imagine why. Better hope she has some good info to give Scott Co like she has been doing in Jackson.
number2

United States

#180 Apr 9, 2013
another thread?
three

United States

#182 Apr 9, 2013
really lame
lame

Saint Louis, MO

#183 Apr 9, 2013
Will go to any depths
JAYMOE

Jackson, MO

#184 Apr 21, 2013
Ha b!tchez I look at yu 2 faced azz hoes everyday and won't none of yall be hatin to my face. Period.
Blobgogadtery

United States

#185 Apr 21, 2013
JAYMOE wrote:
Ha b!tchez I look at yu 2 faced azz hoes everyday and won't none of yall be hatin to my face. Period.
Shut up s l ut
Jsp

Jackson, MO

#187 Apr 22, 2013
Jordan you are scary. You are nasty you are a dope Phene. No body is afraid of you I mean maybe to afraid to catch a std. Little girl you need to realize you talk a big game and never can back it up unless you with some body. You need to get outta this town no one like you but meth heads. Seriously your white trash and your puss stinks. You out your own posse behind bars while your scary ass is out runnin these streets. No one will ever live you till clean up tour act and become a new person. You disgust me, I wouldn't share anything with you if my life depended on it. You may say you have friends but they all use you. You should hear some of them talk about you even Mr Justin king thinks your dirty Ralph was only around cuz of being high Steven wanted your puss nothing more Sean the same.. I can continue if you'd lime I've seen you with over 12 dudes in the last year. Kate Joyner took the man you really love. Eventually you and every one else will see what kind of person you are I'm gonna get those statements and copy them first every one to see. Your a snitch a dirrty ho and a lying cu*t. I'll see you in the streets
Inspector Gadget

Denver, CO

#188 Apr 25, 2013
She got arrested again this week?

United States

#189 Apr 25, 2013
Who's her mom and dad?

United States

#190 Apr 25, 2013
Her dad is Eddie dont know her mom

United States

#191 Apr 25, 2013
Mom is Shay?
Jsp

Jackson, MO

#192 May 2, 2013
she is sitting in county right now. she is on sis probation and now has another drug charge. lets see who gets told on to get her out of trouble . bit*h is straight nasty . people like her deserve to sit in jail. she is never gonna learn. get that trash off the streets. my dad went to prison for self defence and here this girl is selling/shooting meth and nobody cares. what has this world come too. s.mh
Rich

Forest Park, IL

#193 May 5, 2013
Jsp wrote:
she is sitting in county right now. she is on sis probation and now has another drug charge. lets see who gets told on to get her out of trouble . bit*h is straight nasty . people like her deserve to sit in jail. she is never gonna learn. get that trash off the streets. my dad went to prison for self defence and here this girl is selling/shooting meth and nobody cares. what has this world come too. s.mh
So was your dad the Husband or the Wife, during his time in the Pen?

Saint Louis, MO

#194 May 6, 2013
Arrested for meth agian. Bye bye beotch. Good riddance. Take your POS dad and mom with you, it's thier fault you ended up the way you did.
Jordann

Jackson, MO

#196 May 7, 2013
and how can some post a comment with my initials on a day when they kicked my door in, shiit talkin azz mufuckas keep hatin. i love it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer Park across from Caseys 16 hr angrylady 3
Old mansion demolished on Jackson Blvd Tue Lost in time 4
any girls down for a 3some Mon thiswontletmehave... 1
Katie Henson Luttrull Mon Kkgurl 2
Cori wray Nov 20 Guest 2
News Home care service in Jackson, MO closed suddenly Nov 18 what 4
Ashley Gantt or Ashley Schwartz (Apr '17) Nov 17 dealer 30

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance