who is Jordann Pinkerton?
des

Jackson, MO

#152 Nov 28, 2012
Skanky girl honestly. She can be cute. But when she dopped girl looks hella bad. She is gettin in trouble left and right and not doin her time. I once called her a friend. But that was a while ago. Jordan if your reading this I want the old you back. You cant say your gonna change and still hang out with those nasty losers. Hunny change your life now while your still young.
des

Jackson, MO

#153 Nov 28, 2012
Ps I kno you had sex with Justin, Steven, Ralph and Jason. Well sweety nikki has hep c. She have it to Justin. Justin shared needles with the other 3. And so on. Oh yea I also heard 3 girls that fu*ked with jayson have a std. Just get tested babe. Don't want that to spread all over town.
Emily Rugburn

Jackson, MO

#154 Dec 8, 2012
To the "mom" in st louis
Do you not have crime in your town... you have to talk trash true or not about people 2 hours away.
Thank the lord you live that far away the way you run
your mouth....
THIS IS THE WAY IT ALWAYS ENDS UP--
what goes around comes around
hopefully jackson people wont be talking about your kids getting busted. then your husband gets caught having sex with the neighbors poodle. Not even a big dog... sick bastard a freakin poodle? shut up before karma rains piss on you..
by the way I know who you really.
my brother said you blew him in Big Lots parking lot last week...
JORDANN

United States

#156 Dec 8, 2012
& i have a warrant stupid bitzxzzhes haha. god yu crack me up
des

Jackson, MO

#157 Dec 16, 2012
Your bestie got locked up Jordan. Tall snitched together, so u know who she gonna snitch out next, you! Stop tagging your self in Texas if you tryna run. Face it slut your going away for a long time. You aint ever been bad and never will be. See what acting gangster got u. Hopefully prison changes u and the Jordan I used to kno come out.
des ya needa know

United States

#158 Dec 16, 2012
look des u stopped talkin to everyone cuz of ur boyfriend ppl dont like u near as much as they did so worry bout yo self. we want the old u back

Saint Louis, MO

#159 Dec 16, 2012
Heard her dad got fired from P&G. Could not have happened to a more deserving POS. HA! Talk about karma. Now he will have to rely on his other means of income to survive. Surely his daughter would not rat out her own father would she?
abdkxhd

Jackson, MO

#160 Dec 18, 2012
Hey Jordan wanna hang out
straight talk

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#161 Dec 18, 2012
she is a snitch along with Jen morton
a friend

United States

#162 Dec 18, 2012
stfu she is awesome
JORDANNSHAE

United States

#163 Dec 18, 2012
Ha yu guys haven't been payin attention odviously. Me& Jen aren't friends & my warrant was dropped becauseuse they didn't have enough to charge me, got court tomorrow at 10:00 to be bound over to felony court PLEASE show yur faces (
XOXO
a friend

United States

#164 Dec 19, 2012
howd it go

United States

#165 Dec 19, 2012
JORDANNSHAE wrote:
Ha yu guys haven't been payin attention odviously. Me& Jen aren't friends & my warrant was dropped becauseuse they didn't have enough to charge me, got court tomorrow at 10:00 to be bound over to felony court PLEASE show yur faces (
XOXO
Warrant dropped because they didn't have enough to charge you. What a joke. How stupid do you think everyone is? If they don't have enough to charge you the judge doesn't issue the warrant you dumb little doper. Warrant was most likely dropped when you gave them some MORE names and info.
des

Jackson, MO

#166 Dec 20, 2012
You prolly snitched out jen. She gets locked up and u walk free hmm.......... No wonder u aint friends. And stop actin tough every body know when it come down to it u aint gonna try n fight no one u will run like yall did when Nikki came at u. Quit actin tough every body kno u aint. Your nothin but a dope who*e. Why do u think all the men in your life don't stay? Ur only good for one thing. Get used to that dear. I really hope u go to jail. You've gotten away with way to much. U need to use that time and reflect on the choices that you've made and the outcome of those actions. Jordan just do your time and quit snitchin all your so called Friends out.

United States

#167 Dec 20, 2012
stfu des

United States

#168 Dec 21, 2012
She is just a wanna be gangster just like her Daddy who is now an unemployed wanna be gangster. HA HA HA HA Just stupid dopeheads.
like family

United States

#169 Dec 21, 2012
Stfu bout eddie jordann cameron and dnt even think bout talkin bout his lady!
Seriously

Jackson, MO

#170 Dec 22, 2012
Er body kno she a dope ho. Crys on facebook about not bein loved, but continues to only fuck with people who get high. Why?? So she aint gotta pay for it, but when every one of those men who left her or are still playin her she act dumb like she don't kno why this happens to her. Well hunny look how u present your self..... U act like a hoodrat and that aint cute. You ratchet as hell and don't look like u groom your self well (washyourhair). U act hard and gangster but I never seen u fight a real bit*h 1on1. U a fake ass week ass b*tch. A real man would never fall for a girl like u. Only the lame no good junkies. The only reason half of your Friends keep you around is there afraid you'll snitch them out next. So please stop cryin when you know how you live and get treated, its your life choice. Your trash. You will never be a real woman. Ugh!!!!!!!!!! Kari*
helpful

Saint Louis, MO

#171 Dec 22, 2012
jordan u need a mentor come to me i dont wsnt to sleep with u
Gina

Forest Park, IL

#172 Dec 22, 2012
helpful wrote:
jordan u need a mentor come to me i dont wsnt to sleep with u
Jordan, you want a Mentor, I will show you the love of Girl on Girl, Hot time Wink Wink!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old mansion demolished on Jackson Blvd Sat Harry Redtiger 3
News Home care service in Jackson, MO closed suddenly Sat what 4
Trailer Park across from Caseys Sat Guest 2
Ashley Gantt or Ashley Schwartz (Apr '17) Fri dealer 30
Old bowling alley in Jackson Nov 17 ziggy 5
I'm considering running for MO house of Represe... Nov 17 Frakenfurter 3
Laundromats Nov 17 Ken M 15

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance