Cape Girardeau, MO

#133 Nov 4, 2012
B!tches ain't $h!t but H03$ & TR!CK$!

United States

#134 Nov 4, 2012
Got fk ur daddy nasty like girl

Saint Louis, MO

#135 Nov 7, 2012
11/26 goes to court for three more drug charges. Let's see if these get dropped like all the rest did.
really.

United States

#136 Nov 7, 2012
guest wrote:
11/26 goes to court for three more drug charges. Let's see if these get dropped like all the rest did.
They have already been dropped. Lil girl is a snitch that's what happens.

Saint Louis, MO

#137 Nov 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="really. "]<quoted text>
They have already been dropped. Lil girl is a snitch that's what happens.[/QUOTE]

If they have been dropped it's not on Casenet yet.
tabitha

Jackson, MO

#138 Nov 8, 2012
Ha. Go figure. Snitches arnt safe forever. One day the police are gonna be fed up or some one is gonna kill her for snitching them out. She needs to be the real gangsta she says she is and do her time. The rest of us have. And let me tell you it was longer than 10 days too. Jordan woman up and stop rattin people out. It's not cool and it makes you look scary
Unreal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#139 Nov 8, 2012
^^^^ bahahahahaha GANGSTER!!!!! That's the biggest laugh I have ever heard.....no, she is trash just like her parents...and her little sister is going to follow right in the same tracks!
Haha

United States

#140 Nov 9, 2012
What's that word I'm lookin for its right on the top of my toung o ya snitch that's the word
abdkxhd

Jackson, MO

#141 Nov 11, 2012
Hey Jordan
VKF

Tulsa, OK

#142 Nov 11, 2012
She's a lost soul, she needs rehab and a support group that can show her a better way of life.

Saint Louis, MO

#143 Nov 11, 2012
VKF wrote:
She's a lost soul, she needs rehab and a support group that can show her a better way of life.
She is not a lost soul. Due to no fault of her own but because of the enviorment she was raised in she is just like her parents and the rest of her family.... A lost cause.
grow up

Sikeston, MO

#144 Nov 11, 2012
Just leave the girl alone my god
VKF

Tulsa, OK

#145 Nov 12, 2012
She can still change and become a better person, her parents should have done a better job raising her, that's for sure, she grew up in a drug infested home so what did you expect would happen to her! She needs guidance to be more than her parents. Instead of bad nothing people how about you try helping her. Be as our Lord and show her love.
VKF

Tulsa, OK

#146 Nov 12, 2012
VKF wrote:
She can still change and become a better person, her parents should have done a better job raising her, that's for sure, she grew up in a drug infested home so what did you expect would happen to her! She needs guidance to be more than her parents. Instead of bad nothing people how about you try helping her. Be as our Lord and show her love.
I meant to say instead of bad mouthing people, how about you try helping her..
tabitha

Jackson, MO

#147 Nov 15, 2012
Heard she was caught on camera using a stolen debit card. Her and Jen both. But hey she still out there on these streets. Go government!!
really

Tickfaw, LA

#148 Nov 15, 2012
They were both caught on camera along with two other ppl. just a matter of time before they go to jail for it.
Unreal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#149 Nov 16, 2012
No. She just gives JPD some lame info, and then her parents bail her out and enable her some more, and she gets off on lesser charges. Never ending cycle!
jordan

United States

#150 Nov 18, 2012
Snitch.
LarryB

Moberly, MO

#151 Nov 27, 2012
Tired subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aron foote 7 hr Delta 2
Jackson manor. 13 hr Guest 6
which is harder xc or football ! (Aug '11) Fri Guest 146
jackson newspaper Fri Guest 27
Kristin essner Fri Hmmmm 1
stacey weaver n taylor matlock (Oct '10) Fri .. 4
nik scarpachi fked taylor matlock? (Jan '11) Fri .. 11

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance