I think white people need to move bac...

I think white people need to move back to Europe!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2011
I'll just leave this here.
honkeys and crackers

Sikeston, MO

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Yes. Wé Pretty much are out due To thèse mexcians and blacks loving White woman
guest

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Mmmmmm better food. better beer. better chocolate.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 8, 2011
I totally agree. And if the government wants to force us out and make it easier by giving us all plane tickets and leaving on some racist pilgrimage I'll even thank them for it.
Old Wolf

Jackson, MO

#8 Nov 9, 2011
I am Native American you all can go back from where you came....
Left4Bread

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Nov 9, 2011
Mmmm. I agree about the chocolate. Waaay better in Europe.
hmm

Escalon, CA

#10 Nov 9, 2011
Yeah I agree, let's go guys... *packs bags*
guest

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2011
Old Wolf wrote:
I am Native American you all can go back from where you came....
So are you going to go back to living in a teepee and hunting with sticks and a string? That's probably where you would be if we had never showed up.
Hannah Gruen

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Nov 9, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to go back to living in a teepee and hunting with sticks and a string? That's probably where you would be if we had never showed up.
That's probably true. Permanent civilizations never caught on in North America and look at the old civilizations in S. America. Never lasted too long.
cindy from missouri

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2011
Agrees with old wolf it was our land first u all invaded the natives, and yes we probably would still b livin off the land, but we'd be better off!!! Go back to where u came from! NATIVE PRIDE !
Hannah Gruen

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Nov 9, 2011
cindy from missouri wrote:
Agrees with old wolf it was our land first u all invaded the natives, and yes we probably would still b livin off the land, but we'd be better off!!! Go back to where u came from! NATIVE PRIDE !
Are you a full native? It's funny, because most of the people who claim "Native Pride" really are only a portion native. And in those cases, if it weren't for Europeans coming over, they wouldn't be alive. A double edged tomahawk, right?
cindy from missouri

United States

#15 Nov 9, 2011
What do u know about natives.? And yes I'm am full native registered with the BIA. Oh you don't know who they are Bureau of Indian Affairs. So take ur blah blah blah and sit down somewhere.
Hannah Gruen

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Nov 9, 2011
Topix is anonymous. You could be the most Aryan person ever and claim you are native american. Therefore, your point cannot be proven and is moot.

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2011
Hannah Gruen wrote:
Topix is anonymous. You could be the most Aryan person ever and claim you are native american. Therefore, your point cannot be proven and is moot.
I'm Aryan. Wait, no; that's not right. No, I'm Ariel! I'm the little mermaid!!
Hannah Gruen

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Nov 9, 2011
A Tattooed Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Aryan. Wait, no; that's not right. No, I'm Ariel! I'm the little mermaid!!
I'm a California Raisin.=D

And also a monkey.
cindy from missouri

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2011
One fact is true intelligence is not needed to post!
hmm

Escalon, CA

#20 Nov 10, 2011
Wait, I'm like a quarter native? But I'm white! So what do you want me to do! Just admit it, the natives loved having is white people come here, sure you taught us how to plant corn and start what turned into cigarettes (<-- true fact lol) but I have been to europe it is pretty nice, not Gunna lie. Lol

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 11, 2011
hmm wrote:
Wait, I'm like a quarter native? But I'm white! So what do you want me to do! Just admit it, the natives loved having is white people come here, sure you taught us how to plant corn and start what turned into cigarettes (<-- true fact lol) but I have been to europe it is pretty nice, not Gunna lie. Lol
Wow, you're dumb.

This forum was made as a direct response to the racist forums about blacks.

Also, please learn to use ?,!,:,., & , appropriately.
Native American

Jackson, MO

#22 Nov 11, 2011
Couldn't agree more.

“Wit is educated insolence.”

Since: Jun 11

Not logged-in, not me.

#23 Nov 11, 2011
I am a Native American.

na·tive - adjective - 1. being the place or environment in which a person was born or a thing came into being: one's native land.

a·mer·i·can - adjective - 1. of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.

People who are born on reservations are not, by definition, Native Americans; reservations are not technically American soil. They or more accurately "direct descendants of the aboriginal persons of North America."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson R2 , A+ Scholarship , and Greenlee , Fo... 19 hr Trev 2
Outlaw off road park (Jul '10) Wed Guest 102
El Torero's Salsa Recipe (Jul '11) Wed Guest 41
Kayla Lawrence Tue Guest 3
Cape County Parks Tue Guest 2
Dante Vandaven May 25 guest 4
Greenlee Principal at the JHS? May 25 bob 22
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]