First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Guest 9

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Obviously, things are not good at Delmonico's. The lights in half the sign have been burned out for a long, long time. The food bar is stretched and cheapened to the max. Rolls have not been served hot for a number of years. They must be afraid someone might actually eat one. The only new things ever added to the food bar have been to lower expenses. Half the waitresses are not even friendly. We used to eat there twice a week for many years. Now, we might go there once every three weeks or so. There is just too much competition to put up with an outfit that never improves, doesn't care, and is satisfied with mediocrity.

Since: Feb 10

Barnhart, MO

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Then don't go if you aren't happy. Problem solved.
I agree

Frisco, TX

#3 Feb 23, 2010
The place looks rundown and the food is bland. I used to love eating there on Fridays but it's gross and depressing.
old style

Addison, IL

#4 Feb 23, 2010
it nasty . ordered a steak , out it was raw was told i would eat how it was made . i dont think so.
JerryMander

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 23, 2010
Delmonicos used to be so busy you could not get in there. It was always a wait. Not so anymore. They could really stand some customers.
nobody you know

Addison, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2010
They are building a new one, so why sink money into the old one?

“A watchful eye on JACK"SIN"”

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Feb 24, 2010
I went there ONLY ONCE. The man there,a lisping limp wristed PANSY took my order INCORRECTLY

The salad was DISGUSTING and had WILTED lettuce!

I threw my plate on the ground and stormed out! I do not stand for NONSENSE! I know that they only did it to MESS with MY HEAD
Number 2

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 24, 2010
where is a new Delmonicos???????
info

Allenton, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2010
it is going to be out my ashley furn. my personal opioion bad move, they do this i dont think they will last long
nobody you know

Addison, IL

#10 Feb 25, 2010
They had a building permit in the paper for 1.8 millon dollars. It's suppose to be out by Ashley Furniture
concerned citizen

Benton, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2010
it is flattering that everyone is so concerned with Delmonico's Steakhouse. If you don't like a place don't go...simple. Why disrespect someone on the internet who is just trying to make a living? i think it showes low character to criticize from a far. Why not tell the people what they are doing wrong to their face? Coward.

“A watchful eye on JACK"SIN"”

Edwardsville, IL

#12 Feb 26, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
it is flattering that everyone is so concerned with Delmonico's Steakhouse. If you don't like a place don't go...simple. Why disrespect someone on the internet who is just trying to make a living? i think it showes low character to criticize from a far. Why not tell the people what they are doing wrong to their face? Coward.
IT is so OTHERS will KNOW how NASTY that place of business is, youR DIRTY BIRD!

Can you not SEE they PREPARE disgusting MEALS!
Gramps

Park Hills, MO

#13 Feb 26, 2010
Hey,don't knock it till you try it. Been throwing that slop down my pie-hole for years.Nutt'n wrong with me.I'm as healthy as a horse.Hot women,hot food,good prices.I leave a 50 cent tip. Gotta go.I just shit my pants!
Hummm

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2010
But lets not forget the good waitresses that thay do have I know of one there that does her best to make sure the customers are geting taken care of!! she's always friendly,makes the customers smile,her tables are always full,and i dont know someone told someone to eat what their not happy with, but like all places there are bad employees good help is vary hard to find!!!! to bad u cant please evry one!!!! but i think they do a good job. my hat is off to Delmonicos and i with them the best of luck at there new place!!!!!!!!!
jlr

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 26, 2010
ConcernedMother1962 wrote:
I went there ONLY ONCE. The man there,a lisping limp wristed PANSY took my order INCORRECTLY
I threw my plate on the ground and stormed out! I do not stand for NONSENSE! I know that they only did it to MESS with MY HEAD
you dumbass kid,why don't you stop acting like some fu$king idiot and take your punk ass off topix. Don't go cutting down small business in your town. the econ bad enough with out having you on here running your damn mouth about something you know nothing about.
Help

Dover, DE

#16 Feb 26, 2010
You all are ridiculous!!!! How about a Chicago style hot dog stand there????? THAT would be awesome....tell me what you all think????
none

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Feb 28, 2010
Gramps wrote:
Hey,don't knock it till you try it. Been throwing that slop down my pie-hole for years.Nutt'n wrong with me.I'm as healthy as a horse.Hot women,hot food,good prices.I leave a 50 cent tip. Gotta go.I just shit my pants!
why not let people decide for themselves how terrible the food is. instead of gossiping like a dumbbut.
Sally

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 28, 2010
Concerned Citizen, it is simple...talking to the woman owner is like talking to a brickwall. She could not care less that the rolls are no longer warm, or that the food bar is stretched to the max with low priced items like a bad school cafateria.
brad

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2010
the owners are very vile people . glad to hear its gone down hill.
Justin

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2010
ConcernedMother1962 wrote:
I don't know you or who you are but you must be one of the most paranoid people on the planet, first you accuse someone leaving dead birds on your doorstep when it is a cat and next you accuse a resturant taking a chance of ruining their reputation just to mess with your head. Geez get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to give her more. Seduction romance..an... 1 hr Husband 39
Quit AT&T call center (Jun '14) 1 hr cape 32
Cape County Aminal / Dog Barking Laws ? (Aug '11) 6 hr Arctic Fox 101
Clean out the city of Jackson! 12 hr jhs 11
Ted Nugent Alex Jones Jim Carrey REPENT 12 hr InFoWaRz 4
Josh Humphreys?? Apr 16 why 3
McCombs Funeral Home Apr 15 inquiringmind 1

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages