Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Comments (Page 2,759)

Showing posts 55,161 - 55,180 of92,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernard Ebbers

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

We also earned or money the old fasion way.
Scott Sullivan
David Myers

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

LIBERALS ARE COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text> ... Screw Bush, he has nothing to do with the present or the future, which is all I care about.
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

-- George Santayana

Romney: Mini-Bush
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
There WERE, "Norton"! Hidden deep in the Bush White House:
Words of Mass Deception!
(They are being transferred to Mitt Romney, even as we speak.)
Anybody that is halfway intelligent knows there were WMD's! It just makes sense. Of course, you will just keep being your ignorant old self. I certainly hope the White House is going to be transferred to Romney! We need a definite CHANGE instead of the stupid change we've got now. Our nation is in serious trouble! Wiseup!

CHEERS!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Romney: Dancing Around the Issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(He learned that from his pet horse Rafalca.)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...
Juan Valdez

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that is halfway intelligent knows there were WMD's! It just makes sense. CHEERS!
If you know where they are, you better tell somebody quick.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that is halfway intelligent knows there were WMD's! It just makes sense. Of course, you will just keep being your ignorant old self. I certainly hope the White House is going to be transferred to Romney! We need a definite CHANGE instead of the stupid change we've got now. Our nation is in serious trouble! Wiseup!...
Of course, there WERE WMD's. Iraq did in fact use gas against the Kurds. Gas which the US gave to Hussein.

But Hussein got rid of the gas prior to 2003 as the result of numerous UN resolutions telling to do so.

Are you REALLY saying that President Bush was so incompetent that he could not find the WMD between the time of the March 2003 invasion of Iraq until January 2009 when Bush left office?

Almost 6 years? With 176,000 coalition forces? With 112,000 US troops? With 6,000 contractors?

With a UN team of weapons inspectors which searched Iraq from 1991 to 1998? With a US citizen weapons inspector William Scott Ritter Jr. who stated that Iraq did not have any significant WMD prior to the 2003 US invasion?

You say it "makes sense." In what way? Do you have ANY evidence? Or are you going to keep being your ignorant old self?(I am betting on the latter possibility.)

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Sheriff BUSTS Nobama !!

YAY For Joe !

Joe Arpaio and Jan Brewer , AMERICAS DREAM TEAM !!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG Just Kicked Nortons Ass Mercilessly!... Hahahahahaha
GAME POINT!!!!!
Funny.......I didn't feel a thing! Must not have good aim. Can't see thru those rose-colored glasses!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course, there WERE WMD's. Iraq did in fact use gas against the Kurds. Gas which the US gave to Hussein.
But Hussein got rid of the gas prior to 2003 as the result of numerous UN resolutions telling to do so.
Are you REALLY saying that President Bush was so incompetent that he could not find the WMD between the time of the March 2003 invasion of Iraq until January 2009 when Bush left office?
Almost 6 years? With 176,000 coalition forces? With 112,000 US troops? With 6,000 contractors?
With a UN team of weapons inspectors which searched Iraq from 1991 to 1998? With a US citizen weapons inspector William Scott Ritter Jr. who stated that Iraq did not have any significant WMD prior to the 2003 US invasion?
You say it "makes sense." In what way? Do you have ANY evidence? Or are you going to keep being your ignorant old self?(I am betting on the latter possibility.)
Just call it ESP! I will always think there were WMD's. Look how long it took to find Bin Laden? He was hiding right under our nose. Same could apply to WMD's. Wiseup!
Quack! Quack!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
One reason it is so great to be Mitt Romney is that if your dog doesn't want to walk down the stairs to guard the 4 expensive cars in the basement of your mansion:
http://www.politicsplus.org/blog/wp-content/u...
Are you jealous? He had the smarts to make his money. Sooo, I think he has the smarts to get this country going in the right direction. I don't care how many expensive cars he has. I don't care how much anybody has. Good for them! I just don't want the government controlling my life. I want to make my own choices. Obamacare is one way to get the control of our lives. Do you really want that? Maybe, you're too old and senile to care? Ha!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>If you know where they are, you better tell somebody quick.
I wouldn't want Dawg to find out.....so I'll just keep it a secret!

CHEERS!
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And Romney is not president. And never will be.
I remember the same thing being said about Reagan and George W. Bush too.
tammy

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

moved from kansas who is best for u s senate.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. Educated, affluent individuals, raised to respect people and property would never commit a random, pointless crime such as the one described. Especially, just because they could. What is happening in this country is like we have never seen before. A breakdown from traditional values to anarchy.
Nathan Freudenthal Leopold, Jr.(November 19, 1904 – August 29, 1971) and Richard Albert Loeb (June 11, 1905 – January 28, 1936), more commonly known as "Leopold and Loeb", were two wealthy University of Chicago law students (with undergraduate degrees from the University of Chicago and the University of Michigan, respectively) who murdered 14-year-old Robert "Bobby" Franks in 1924 and were sentenced to life imprisonment.[1]
The duo were motivated to murder Franks by their desire to commit a perfect crime. Once apprehended, Leopold and Loeb retained Clarence Darrow as counsel for the defense. Darrow’s summation in their trial is noted for its influential criticism of capital punishment and retributive, as opposed to rehabilitative, penal systems.
Both Leopold and Loeb were exceptionally intelligent. Leopold was a child prodigy who spoke his first words at the age of four months; he reportedly had an intelligence quotient of 210,[2] though this is not directly comparable to scores on modern IQ tests.[3] Leopold had already completed college, graduating Phi Beta Kappa, and was attending law school at the University of Chicago.[4] He claimed to have been able to speak 27 languages fluently,[5] and was an expert ornithologist. Leopold planned to transfer to Harvard Law School in September after taking a trip to Europe. Loeb, on the other hand, was the youngest graduate in the history of the University of Michigan and planned to enter the University of Chicago Law School after taking some postgraduate courses.
The Leopold, Loeb, and Franks families lived in the affluent Kenwood neighborhood on Chicago's Southside some six miles south of downtown. Loeb's father, Albert, began his career as a lawyer and became the vice president of Sears and Roebuck. Besides owning an impressive mansion in Kenwood, two blocks from the Leopold home, the Loeb family had a summer estate, Castle Farms, in Charlevoix, Michigan.
Leopold and Loeb met at the University of Chicago as teenagers. Leopold agreed to act as Loeb's accomplice.[6] Beginning with petty theft, the pair committed a series of more and more serious crimes, culminating in the murder.[4]
Leopold was age 19 at the time of the murder, and Loeb, 18. They believed themselves to be Nietzschean supermen who could commit a "perfect crime" (in this case a kidnapping and murder).[4] Before the murder, Leopold had written to Loeb: "A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
We can all find exception to the rule stories.Ask the Chicago(home of Obama the community organizer)police about the specific people who are murdering at will. Ask the Chicago social services people what are the profiles of most of their entitlement customers, and also ask them about the horror stories of selling food stamps for drugs, sex, and alcohol.Ask the school officials about the dropout rates connected to entitlement families. It is rather a simple and usually quite accurate profile of who the people are that commit crimes and live off the Government. I am sure you,Dawg,and other liberal "Obamites" will never make the connection between those that work, educate, pay taxes, sacrifice are mostly the ones that live within the law. No investment in the country or yourself, no respect. Oh,by the way,none of your accomplishments would be possible without the Government.Next time I need more money I will either turn to my Government or steal from a guy collecting cans. The new American way.....

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just call it ESP! I will always think there were WMD's. Look how long it took to find Bin Laden? He was hiding right under our nose. Same could apply to WMD's. Wiseup!
Quack! Quack!
CHEERS!
You are speculating about what could be, but you have no idea and you tell someone else to "wiseup." Hilarious.

By the way, the WMD's not there and neither was Saddam's ability to make more.

You can think what you want. It doesn't matter, the facts are the facts.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up numb nuts, when I want to hear an a**hole talk I'll fart. Nobody was talking to you and nobody cares what you have to say. You are a sissy crybaby Dan obsessed troll, and my bitch, now shut it.
Oh, and one more thing I OWN YOU my Topix Bitch!!!
ROFLMAO!!!
Oh poor DUMPSTER BABY DAN Mortinsen, I have upset you. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I can and will answer any post I choose to on here. If you have a problem with that, you can just bundle up your petticoats and run along.

So you admit to talking out your ass. Finally, something close to the truth for you. I am not surprised that some to the voices you hear aren't just in your head. It must stink your mom's basement when your personalities are fighting for control.

Now stick a pillow in your mouth and shut your stinking yap.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>We can all find exception to the rule stories.Ask the Chicago(home of Obama the community organizer)police about the specific people who are murdering at will. Ask the Chicago social services people what are the profiles of most of their entitlement customers, and also ask them about the horror stories of selling food stamps for drugs, sex, and alcohol.Ask the school officials about the dropout rates connected to entitlement families. It is rather a simple and usually quite accurate profile of who the people are that commit crimes and live off the Government. I am sure you,Dawg,and other liberal "Obamites" will never make the connection between those that work, educate, pay taxes, sacrifice are mostly the ones that live within the law. No investment in the country or yourself, no respect. Oh,by the way,none of your accomplishments would be possible without the Government.Next time I need more money I will either turn to my Government or steal from a guy collecting cans. The new American way.....
You call it an acception, I call it an example. You talk so much, but say so little and know so little to say.

I have no doubt that socioeconomic status and certain criminal behaviors are linked, but they always have been. You offer nothing by way of an answer to this problem and don't support anyone with an answer to it.

Have you ever polled a representative selection of the people you are referring to? No. It is just BS rhetoric.

I hope you are not a physician. Curing your patients by killing them isn't a successful strategy.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>We can all find exception to the rule stories.Ask the Chicago(home of Obama the community organizer)police about the specific people who are murdering at will. Ask the Chicago social services people what are the profiles of most of their entitlement customers, and also ask them about the horror stories of selling food stamps for drugs, sex, and alcohol.Ask the school officials about the dropout rates connected to entitlement families. It is rather a simple and usually quite accurate profile of who the people are that commit crimes and live off the Government. I am sure you,Dawg,and other liberal "Obamites" will never make the connection between those that work, educate, pay taxes, sacrifice are mostly the ones that live within the law. No investment in the country or yourself, no respect. Oh,by the way,none of your accomplishments would be possible without the Government.Next time I need more money I will either turn to my Government or steal from a guy collecting cans. The new American way.....
I misspelled exception in my initial response. I just wanted to correct that because I know you neocons get all defensive about spelling errors.

So if what you say is true, how come the FBI data shows that crime, especially violent crime continues its downward trend?

"Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report, January-December, 2011

Preliminary figures indicate that, as a whole, law enforcement agencies throughout the nation reported a decrease of 4.0 percent in the number of violent crimes brought to their attention for 2011 when compared with figures reported for 2010. The violent crime category includes murder, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. Collectively, the number of property crimes in the United States in 2011 decreased 0.8 percent when compared with data from 2010. Property crimes include burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft. Arson is also a property crime, but data for arson are not included in property crime totals. Figures for 2011 indicate that arson decreased 5.0 percent when compared with 2010 figures."

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

One other question. If you guys are so much smarter than everyone else, how come we can find this kind of information and you guys seem to be oblivious to these facts? Do you think it is because you are nitwits? Or is it a multifaceted form of ignorance?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that is halfway intelligent knows there were WMD's! It just makes sense. Of course, you will just keep being your ignorant old self. I certainly hope the White House is going to be transferred to Romney! We need a definite CHANGE instead of the stupid change we've got now. Our nation is in serious trouble! Wiseup!
CHEERS!
"Halfway intelligent" not sure that furthers your agenda.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I misspelled exception in my initial response. I just wanted to correct that because I know you neocons get all defensive about spelling errors.
So if what you say is true, how come the FBI data shows that crime, especially violent crime continues its downward trend?
"Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report, January-December, 2011
Preliminary figures indicate that, as a whole, law enforcement agencies throughout the nation reported a decrease of 4.0 percent in the number of violent crimes brought to their attention for 2011 when compared with figures reported for 2010. The violent crime category includes murder, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. Collectively, the number of property crimes in the United States in 2011 decreased 0.8 percent when compared with data from 2010. Property crimes include burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft. Arson is also a property crime, but data for arson are not included in property crime totals. Figures for 2011 indicate that arson decreased 5.0 percent when compared with 2010 figures."
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
One other question. If you guys are so much smarter than everyone else, how come we can find this kind of information and you guys seem to be oblivious to these facts? Do you think it is because you are nitwits? Or is it a multifaceted form of ignorance?
Crime rates fluctuate from year to year based on a variety of factors. One that might support giving 50% of Americans entitlements is the fact that is suppresses crime in some cases. One other factor might be a % of the criminals who committed crimes in a high crime rate year are currently incarcerated decreasing the crime rate in the following measuring period.Don't worry, crime will make a rise in the near future, it's part of the cycle. The biggest crime is the one our current administration has done to this country and its' morale and position on the world stage. You really have no idea about socioeconomic factors,cultural trends,or deviant causation, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,161 - 55,180 of92,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hubble creek is a joke 27 min Shane 15
Egg hunt 1 hr NOther Girl 10
High school parking lot (Feb '13) 11 hr Resident 35
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 13 hr harrieta 18,908
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 261
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 6,871
Mulberry Acres 22 hr yoyo 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson People Search