New you tube video exposing Jay Knudt...

New you tube video exposing Jay Knudtson, Morley Swingle and Kathy swan

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Since: May 10

Jackson, MO

#1 Jul 7, 2010
This is a video exposing how the Rust family owners of 47 newspapers including the Southeast Missourian chose to sweep under the rug newsworthy stories on their friends Jay Knudtson, Morley Swingle and Kathy Swan. Here is the you tube link
Thanks, Jay Purcell
larry

Moberly, MO

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Get um, Jay!
Cousin Ed

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Way to jay. Damn rusts get on my nerves and they treat their workers like slaves. Plus those three you mentioned make me sick. I think Ima go throw up then watch again.
Cousin Ed

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Jay, thank you for standing up for the citizens. We truly appreciate it. Your on our side and not the fat cats.

Jackson, MO

#5 Jul 8, 2010
Thank you for your support! Obviously the news media is not going to report that they were exposed as being a part of the problem so I am asking every one who sees this video to pass it on , post in on face book, etc. etc. The interview at the end of my video was done by kfvs 12 tv news, it was not reported by kfvs or the missourian even though they were there. Thank god I have some camera men working on my campaign. Thanks, Jay Purcell
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 8, 2010
It sounds like to me all jay purcell is doing is starting more shit if you would stop your shit this county would be a better place and everyone could work togeather, I dont see how you get any votes I sure the hell would never vote for you because we have enough problems in cape county without you making more.
Humm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Go Friend go!! I mean how paranoid do you have to be to think everyone is after you?! Blame everything on 'the good ole boys' network that doesn't go your way! You've cost the county thousands, got called a liar by a courtroom Judge, and blame everything on everybody else! I hope Jay gets stomped in the election! Wake up Cape County the commission looks like a great big joke fighting and arguing and posting crap on the Internet! Grow up!!
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 8, 2010
I agree with Humm all the way wake up jay purcell you look like the jack as?
Cousin Ed

Maryland Heights, MO

#9 Jul 8, 2010
If jay stops this "sh!t" we won't know all the shady stuff those losers do. I didn't know any a tht cause them damn limo wristed rusts won't report the same stuffthey will report on jay. So if he stops we won't find out. Sissy rusts won't do their job. That's a gonna change and them fairies don't even know what's a coming. Gonna be funny. But not fer them.
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 9, 2010
maybe that is why everything is brought up about jay is because he is always trying to put everyone else in the mud, if he will quit maybe this shit will stop.he don"t know when to stop. get to where the real problem is in the county and work on that.the things cant get fixed because they are always tied up with jay starting his shi? get rid of him.......
JTOWNG

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 9, 2010
i dont vote but id vote for you if you legalised weed GO VIOLENT J PURCELL lol!
Spider

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 9, 2010
Jay, I see where you are coming from. The Rust family are deceitful, dishonorable people. I know I can't quite possibly respect Wendy Rust after the little shit fit she threw over Sister Mary Ignatius. You should work on your delivery, though. Right now, you're playing to an empty hall. That only serves to show that you said it, not that you got the message out. Tell the PEOPLE, Jay.

Jackson, MO

#13 Jul 9, 2010
Spider I agree some what with your comments with one exception we just posted the video wednesday morning and we allready have over 500 views and I have received several phone calls from citizens offering to help. I am open to any suggestions you may have on how to get this information out to the Citizens so they can know the truth for themselves. Thanks for your interest, Jay Purcell www.jaypurcell.com
come on

Maryland Heights, MO

#14 Jul 10, 2010
Jay keep doing what your doing. Your not alone.I think the vast majority of citizens are with you.We didnt have a voice until now.You are our voice.Out of fear we have remained quiet. With your help those days are over.Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Henson 22 hr 5-0 friend 2
cheapest bankruptcy lawyer near Cape? Mon Mike 1
Curious Sun 🤔 1
Bedbugs (Oct '12) Sun Uknown 8
Jackson R2 Sun Tucker 1
Baffled Sun Cousin Fred 5
Mindy Clay Jan 21 Greg 6

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance