Jackson Walmart cashier/Main Manager

Jackson Walmart cashier/Main Manager

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Elise

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I am ticked off. The other day I was at Jackson Walmart and an older lady checked me out. She barely got the last thing scanned (not out of her hand yet) and took her spray bottle cleaning the conveyer belt. Little does she know she sprayed me. For a minute I thought I was on Candid Camera. I just looked at her. What an a''". Cape Walmart is a much nicer store----larger selection and way more friendlier people at Cape. The Jackson Main Manager (which I have yet to this day ever see him say hello or even smile) is a very unfriendly man. Just my opinion!
LIFE

Advance, MO

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Elise wrote:
I am ticked off. The other day I was at Jackson Walmart and an older lady checked me out. She barely got the last thing scanned (not out of her hand yet) and took her spray bottle cleaning the conveyer belt. Little does she know she sprayed me. For a minute I thought I was on Candid Camera. I just looked at her. What an a''". Cape Walmart is a much nicer store----larger selection and way more friendlier people at Cape. The Jackson Main Manager (which I have yet to this day ever see him say hello or even smile) is a very unfriendly man. Just my opinion!
I have to agree. There is very few older cashiers at the Jackson Walmart that are nice. There is one, not sure of her name, but if she is checking I will wait in a longer line so that I don't have to deal with her. I have never seen her be nice to anyone and she always has a frown on her face.
Frog

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Work for Walmart then u understand why all the employees are not happy crappy low wages to many freaking bosses paying job !

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2012
I have not worked at Walmart, but I can see that it could be very frustrating at times. I have had some unpleasant cashiers before, but I have also had very pleasant and upbeat ones. It's all in the attitude. My sister in law has worked at Walmart for several years now and I hear the stories of rude customers. Point is...she just does her job and deals with it because she needs the work. Jobs aren't easy to find.
HopHop

Arvada, CO

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Ribbit, Riiiiiiibit
doboy

Jackson, MO

#6 Feb 14, 2016
Jackson Walmart is a crap shoot. GM isn't real visible but Chad is generally around and pretty personable. Real tired of the circus performer appearance--rapidly changing hair color, road maps of tattoos up and down arms and highly visible, etc. I'm sick of the freak show.
Trucker

Sikeston, MO

#7 Feb 19, 2016
doboy wrote:
Jackson Walmart is a crap shoot. GM isn't real visible but Chad is generally around and pretty personable. Real tired of the circus performer appearance--rapidly changing hair color, road maps of tattoos up and down arms and highly visible, etc. I'm sick of the freak show.
There are supervisors at area factories with hand, neck and face tattoos. Sign of the times.
doboy

Jackson, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2016
Not one Walmart is what it was when Sam Walton was alive. Management doesn't listen to partners nor greet customers or care how we feel. Next time cashiers whisper in front of me while ringing me up I will let everyone know about it.

Since: Sep 15

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2016
Elise wrote:
CRY BABY
doboy

Jackson, MO

#10 Feb 24, 2016
Baked cookies wrote:
<quoted text>
CRY BABY
I make sure to avoid three or four cashiers--Georgia in particular. She is a real poker puss with long gray hair. Needs to get it cut and styled. Zack has a new hair color every week.
Who Cares

Sikeston, MO

#11 Feb 24, 2016
doboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I make sure to avoid three or four cashiers--Georgia in particular. She is a real poker puss with long gray hair. Needs to get it cut and styled. Zack has a new hair color every week.
Use the self checkout lane.
amy

Morley, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2016
guest wrote:
I have not worked at Walmart, but I can see that it could be very frustrating at times. I have had some unpleasant cashiers before, but I have also had very pleasant and upbeat ones. It's all in the attitude. My sister in law has worked at Walmart for several years now and I hear the stories of rude customers. Point is...she just does her job and deals with it because she needs the work. Jobs aren't easy to find.
Amen!
Honest Girl
#13 Apr 19, 2016
amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
When I get treated rude or without a smile I always say VERY LOUD thank you for being so rude and have a nice day. Then go back again in a few days and go to same cashier and see if they changed their attitude any and if not speak to a manager about the issue
CVV

New Madrid, MO

#14 Apr 30, 2016
There is a cashiernamed Joy, go figure, that was so rude to me I almost started bawling. I'm disabled and she was very harsh and loud with comments about me not taking the mobility scooter out of the store. It was very embarrassing.
doboy

Jackson, MO

#15 Apr 30, 2016
CVV wrote:
There is a cashiernamed Joy, go figure, that was so rude to me I almost started bawling. I'm disabled and she was very harsh and loud with comments about me not taking the mobility scooter out of the store. It was very embarrassing.
You are 100% correct. She has been rude to me numerous times. Smiling would crack her wrinkled face. Long gray hair needs desperately to be cut and styled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Jemison 31 min jack573 1
kim paul mcdowell 2 hr one that knows 1
So jackson hired a new High school principal today 12 hr Benton Mo Whistle... 13
Scarlett Germaud 12 hr Guest 4
roundabout (Sep '15) 17 hr Guest 32
Ceased and desist paper work. Mon Hmmmm 28
Stacey Stirts.... (Jun '10) Sun Random 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages