who is the hottest girl at jhs?
geust

Saint Louis, MO

#94 Mar 10, 2010
tessa smith
that guy

Fountain, FL

#95 Mar 10, 2010
Brandi Michelle is kinda hot. She got some nice curves too. Not like those sticks everyone is so in love with.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#96 Mar 13, 2010
Kylee Dunlap is easy.
JHS Student

Jackson, MO

#97 Mar 13, 2010
Mrs. Pylate over any girl in my grade.
jhsdude

United States

#98 Mar 20, 2010
hannah roach tessa smith, ashley bess, and kaylen nepp, landon wachter. ..
band person

San Diego, CA

#99 Mar 21, 2010
A few of the clarinet players are kinda hot. Too bad most of them have boyfriends.
jhman

Centralia, IL

#100 Mar 21, 2010
softmere wrote:
yeah molly t like you said gots it. ppl like paige k aint..
hahaha yeah if you like fat.
presley pittman

Addison, IL

#101 Mar 21, 2010
eww no way.. not emy.. blehhhhh
derp

Dallas, TX

#102 Mar 21, 2010
presley pittman wrote:
eww no way.. not emy.. blehhhhh
Is this really Presley? Gurl you need to change yo look. You used to look better before you tried to go all scene.
presley pittman

Addison, IL

#103 Mar 21, 2010
and what exactly do i needa do ?
Barbie doll

United States

#104 Mar 21, 2010
Hannah Roach, Kaylen Knepp, Landon Wachter, Ashley Bess, Megan Rush are probably the prettiest and sweetest girls at Jackson. And aren't slutty!
tha man

Dallas, TX

#105 Mar 21, 2010
presley pittman wrote:
and what exactly do i needa do ?
Stop doing drugs. Get cleaned up. Nothing wrong with skinny jeans but tone it down a bit.
presley pittman

Addison, IL

#106 Mar 21, 2010
for one
the only thing i did do was marijuana and i cant do that anymore or drink because i beat the piss out of lexi smith, so i get piss tested 3 days a week at fcc and am on probation!... and most the time i go to school in sweat pants and a random t-shirt with my hair pulled back bc i dont really care what people at jackson say. i hate jackson schools and im not tryin to impress neone. i dont get all dressed up till i go home after school and go out. no reason to.. i go there to talk to friends and learn. who are u anyways ?
tha man

Dallas, TX

#107 Mar 21, 2010
Just some person. Good you can't drink or do drugs. Here's a chance to clean up your life. Yes, people in Jackson are stupid, but who cares.

Really girl, you are sill young enough that you can change the path you are on. Think about it.

Just saying.
presley pittman

Addison, IL

#108 Mar 21, 2010
ive had my future and my college picked out since i was in 8th grade and doin drugs!
i did my homework i get good grade i pass my classes. and honestly.. i do a lot better in school wen im not sober because weed can give u the chance to actually concentrate on something if ur a person that cant concentrate on stuff like school very well. i apply myself everyday whether i am sober or not. but the more im not sober the better the grades i get. its funny really. teachers and parents think that their kids will do better in school if they are held in and dont get out in this world. well me and alot of my freinds have had our grades go down hill because we had no choice but to be sober. some people think better high some people think better sober. it all depends on who you are.
presley pittman

Addison, IL

#109 Mar 21, 2010
and honestly. marijuana is NOT a drug in my book.
Barbie doll

United States

#110 Mar 22, 2010
Also Dru Haertling, and Ashlynne Shrum are very pretty.
Safe Driver

Jackson, MO

#111 Mar 25, 2010
Mr. Shoemaker hands down
toowongfoo

Saint Louis, MO

#112 Mar 25, 2010
Kylee Dunlap is white trash hoe bag. Oh yeah the apple dosnt fall far from the tree does it momma.

Columbia, MO

#113 Mar 26, 2010
Stacy Cheney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of city of Jackson monopoly on utilities! (Dec '15) 2 hr Jackson_sucks 24
nik scarpachi fked taylor matlock? (Jan '11) 5 hr Curious 1 10
stacey weaver n taylor matlock (Oct '10) 5 hr Curious 1 3
Jackson manor. 11 hr Guest 4
Classic Act Gymnastics closed 11 hr Guest 10
jenna kiefner (Jan '16) 21 hr Advocate 3
Mulberry acres lease contract Wed Willy103 13

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance