biggest wh*res in jackson

United States

#69 Aug 16, 2010
well ya know that that baby sure is a lil stud do you think that it wouldve been if it was adams. i mean adams a great guy and so is caleb. but caleb is pretty sexy.
jjm

United States

#70 Aug 16, 2010
lol ya calebs cute but adam really didnt deserve that.
uhh

Chicago, IL

#71 Aug 16, 2010
qtrs wrote:
<quoted text>
its pretty wh*rish on my opinon to lead adam on thinking its his baby thers no possibility otherwise and then when it pops out its calebs. shes a nasty crack wh*re who to my knowledge has the clap.
I heard she had a miscarriage.
qtrs

United States

#72 Aug 16, 2010
nope she had it
uhh

Chicago, IL

#73 Aug 16, 2010
qtrs wrote:
nope she had it
where's it at now then?

United States

#74 Aug 17, 2010
caleb has him alot. i see caleb with him more than i see her with him.
Anti-Black

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Aug 17, 2010
debby wrote:
you are pathetic pigs that make me sick to my stomach. what female would want to associate with garbage like you? you pieces of ****.
Hey, "Debby," DIDN'T U star in a movie by the name "DEBBY DOES DALLAS?"
wait

United States

#77 Aug 17, 2010
the ashley i was thinking of is still in high school. i think yall were talking about a girl that graduated in 07. i dont know her.
dundatta

United States

#78 Aug 18, 2010
adam didnt deserve it but n the end the right people got wat they deserved. ashley had a kid so she would clean up her life and have something to live for, caleb deserved a kid so he could pop his moms tit out his mouth and grow the f*** up and stop bein the piece of s*** that he is. either way ashley farrow and caleb yount r def two of jacksons whores. if anyone has some more dirt on either of the two id love to hear it...
p.s. b careful when mixing crack and alcohol or w/e the f*** these f***s were on, cus ull never know when a baby will pop out
xoxo

Farmington, MO

#80 Aug 24, 2010
dont forget KIM CURRY
Dimsum

Arnold, MO

#81 Aug 24, 2010
Don't Forget Brittany Thomas
billi

United States

#82 Aug 25, 2010
don't forget Diane Shipman
not Again

Waterloo, Canada

#83 Aug 26, 2010
xoxo wrote:
dont forget KIM CURRY
Lay off Kim! Her and her kids are going threw some stuff no one should ever have to go threw, and on top of that she has to work 2 jobs cuz he ex hubby is a deadbeat! She's far braver than any of u shit talkers on here. Why don't u get to know her and try to help out a nieghbor, find out what a good hearted girl she really is instead of hating on her? We love you Kimmy. Stay strong n keep your head up!!
what ev

United States

#84 Aug 26, 2010
Dimsum wrote:
ur the wh*re!!cant even post who this is from!!she aint a hoe!!why u hating bc shes prettier than you, and your man wants her im sure.......
Jared

Arnold, MO

#85 Aug 26, 2010
enough said

Scott City, MO

#86 Aug 26, 2010
candace payne, lacy bilek, jessica kuntze
leave her alone

United States

#87 Aug 27, 2010
brittany thomas aint a hoe!!Just a girl you wish you could have and she aint wasting her time on some1 like you!!jared im sure thats ur real name!how is she a hoe??lacey bilek puts her to same!!
TRUTH HURTS

Farmington, MO

#88 Aug 27, 2010
maybe we dont want to get to know Kim Curry. Shes pure trash...thinks her shit doesnt stink!!i have no respect for her as well as many other dont either. maybe she should stay home with her kids and not out f*** every tom, dick and harry in jackson/cape area. seriously!!
Tom-Dick and Harry

Farmington, MO

#89 Aug 27, 2010
TRUTH HURTS wrote:
maybe we dont want to get to know Kim Curry. Shes pure trash...thinks her shit doesnt stink!!i have no respect for her as well as many other dont either. maybe she should stay home with her kids and not out f*** every tom, dick and harry in jackson/cape area. seriously!!
i know who you are and you are a bigger idiot than i first thought.
Your Mother

Chicago, IL

#90 Aug 27, 2010
I Know wrote:
HAHA. Keisha Reigert, Beth bowman, Kirsten Miller, Jordan Kuntze .. etc!
You should be ashamed. Someday when you grow up, you will realize what an absolute idiot you really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roundabout (Sep '15) 8 hr Guest 24
Scarlett Germaud 12 hr Case 3
Anyone know Mark Ponder? (Oct '15) 22 hr Willy103 17
Homecomers 22 hr Willy103 3
Actually, It Should Read: Jackson Save A Lot Cl... Thu Yankee Liberal 3
GT Roofing , Gary and Amber Tallman Thu Wade 5
Sharp Shop still in Business?? Thu Dull Blade 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages