First Prev
of 4
Next Last
scissor hand

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 19, 2011
It is so frustrating when I'm shopping for groceries and the cigarette smell is floating down the food isles. Country Mart allows smoking in the deli snack area. I have had enough. I will drive to Walmart if I only need milk. I want to shop in a clean grocery store. The stinky smoke is just one more reminder that this store is not clean!

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2011
this store is disgusting.
duh

Florissant, MO

#4 Dec 20, 2011
We need another grocery store. Country mart is the worst store I ever shopped at. I like dollar general nice place,nice people
comegetsome

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Hey scissor hand,I am afraid that if you stop buying groceries at country Mary they won't be able to keep their doors open......NOT,I don't think you not buying from them is going to affect them in anyway,so drive your ass to walmart ,might do them some good!!
Derp

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Dec 20, 2011
That's why I stopped shopping at Country Mart.
say what?

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2011
comegetsome wrote:
Hey scissor hand,I am afraid that if you stop buying groceries at country Mary they won't be able to keep their doors open......NOT,I don't think you not buying from them is going to affect them in anyway,so drive your ass to walmart ,might do them some good!!
Why would that do wal mart some good?

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2011
scissor hand wrote:
It is so frustrating when I'm shopping for groceries and the cigarette smell is floating down the food isles. Country Mart allows smoking in the deli snack area. I have had enough. I will drive to Walmart if I only need milk. I want to shop in a clean grocery store. The stinky smoke is just one more reminder that this store is not clean!
I thought they took smoking out...
scissor Hand

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 20, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they took smoking out...
No, they are still allowing smoking in the deli. The smoke was rolling out like I was in a tavern!

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2011
scissor Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are still allowing smoking in the deli. The smoke was rolling out like I was in a tavern!
I shop there alot...and I never noticed smoke rolling out like a tavern...I don't smoke, and I never smell anything.

French Village, MO

#11 Dec 20, 2011
The country mart store in marble hill is so much better than the one in jackson

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I shop there alot...and I never noticed smoke rolling out like a tavern...I don't smoke, and I never smell anything.
you've must of lost your sense of smell along with your sense of decency. it's not you to blame. blame that disgusting store.

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2011
guest wrote:
The country mart store in marble hill is so much better than the one in jackson
But not worth venturing into BoCo unless you like fending off rabid inbred hillbilly cannibals. Remember, if you're shopping in the Marble Hill Country Mart and here banjos... RUN!!!

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>But not worth venturing into BoCo unless you like fending off rabid inbred hillbilly cannibals. Remember, if you're shopping in the Marble Hill Country Mart and here banjos... RUN!!!
haha I agree. but it looks like most of the clientele in the Jackson location are from boco.
wt

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Why don't u say something to the manger he is there everyday
Derp

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Dec 20, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I shop there alot...and I never noticed smoke rolling out like a tavern...I don't smoke, and I never smell anything.
Then your nose does not function properly. Get that checked out.

Los Gatos, CA

#17 Dec 20, 2011
wt wrote:
Why don't u say something to the manger he is there everyday
He does not care. I have talked to him before about the employees cussing in front of my child . He said nothing and walked off. And I never complain!

United States

#18 Dec 20, 2011
the manager is probably a huge part of the problem. how long has he been manager? the store hasn't always sucked.
scissor hand

Jackson, MO

#19 Dec 20, 2011
I thought about contacting the corp office. Maybe that would get someone's attention. It is dirty but the cigarette smoke is awful.

Los Gatos, CA

#20 Dec 20, 2011
scissor hand wrote:
I thought about contacting the corp office. Maybe that would get someone's attention. It is dirty but the cigarette smoke is awful.
I hope they clean it up and can stay it it is close to where I live but I won't go back until its cleaned up dirty store and most dirty workers
blah blah

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 20, 2011
The cart area is nasty and disgusting.What do you think it looks like behind the walls in the bakery and meat dept?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson manor. 4 hr Tina 9
brad pittman SNITCH B**CH 6 hr Guest 2
Anyone get w Joey field 9 hr Noseylol 1
nik scarpachi fked taylor matlock? (Jan '11) 9 hr Mimoc 12
jackson newspaper 13 hr Guest 30
Jackson Football 15 hr last laugh 33
A girl needing connections in Jackson 17 hr Guest 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance