Looking for a good family law attorney

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Need an attorney that hates deadbeat dad's and has a good winning record in court. I need an agressive no holes barred fighter!
snake doctor

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 23, 2011
allen moss is your man. very aggressive and effective. he represented me and i was very pleased

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Dick steel or Diana Howard they r the best in town!
the best

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 24, 2011
allen moss is definetly the best!!! i have a deadbeat ex and allen got me everything i wanted down to supervised vistits. very aggressive and hardly ever looses
angel

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2011
after you all find your lawyer why not then get yourself a relationship counselor too since you obviously don't choose wisely in a mate. but hey then again Jerry springer needs more guests.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2011
angel wrote:
after you all find your lawyer why not then get yourself a relationship counselor too since you obviously don't choose wisely in a mate. but hey then again Jerry springer needs more guests.
Angel,
You sound like a real gem. I am sure you would make a better candidate for Springer than me. I would be more than happy to compare lifestyles and choices. Get a life! It's retards like you that keep the lawyers busy in Cape.
Jessi

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2011
Allen Moss is a great lawyer, but expensive. He can definately get the job done!
yup

Sikeston, MO

#9 Feb 24, 2011
If it's at jacksons court go with Thomas Ludwig. Great guy, and he's the prosecuting attorney for Jackson so the judge will listen to whatever he says. His office is right next to the elks lodge. He's been my families lawyer for years and we'll never use anyone else!!
impressed

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2011
No he can't get anything done Allen moss is the worst

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2011
How about an attorney for father's rights??? Are there any local attorneys or do you have to go to St. Louis?
win

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2011
guest wrote:
How about an attorney for father's rights??? Are there any local attorneys or do you have to go to St. Louis?
I used Moss and he was excellent. He took her lies and brought the truth to the light. Tore her world up. If you have a honest case, Moss will fight to win. Man or woman.
yup

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2011
guest wrote:
Same thing with Ludwig. My step father adopted me and the whole trial lasted 30-45 minutes. Both moss and Ludwig are great lawyers
Pierce

Jackson, MO

#14 Feb 25, 2011
DILAGAF wrote:
Need an attorney that hates deadbeat dad's and has a good winning record in court. I need an agressive no holes barred fighter!
DO NOT hire Moss. In my opinion, he is a has-been. He has been replaced as the best by Stephen Southard. Really, and I know, Moss will tell you what he wants (about $3,500 to $4,000) and then never answer a phone call. He'll just show up for your court dates and let the chips fall where they may.
But, I have news for you, if your soon to be ex is a deadbeat, good luck EVER getting any c/s out of him. No lawyer or judge can MAKE him get a job and pay you. Child Support Enforcement can't do much, either.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 25, 2011
Pierce wrote:
<quoted text>DO NOT hire Moss. In my opinion, he is a has-been. He has been replaced as the best by Stephen Southard. Really, and I know, Moss will tell you what he wants (about $3,500 to $4,000) and then never answer a phone call. He'll just show up for your court dates and let the chips fall where they may.
But, I have news for you, if your soon to be ex is a deadbeat, good luck EVER getting any c/s out of him. No lawyer or judge can MAKE him get a job and pay you. Child Support Enforcement can't do much, either.
I am looking for a good lawyer for my daughter. Her ex has a job an won't pay. Your right about he money, he dies want $4000 up front. We are going to speak with several before a decision is made. Child support enforcement is a joke and so is the court system and Judges in Cape. They all need to be replaced! I can't believe they even passed the bar exam. Did you have a negative experience with Moss? There are alot of posts here that have good things to say about him. I personally hate all lawyer's. They are all money hungry and worthless human beings. The laws are made by lawyers and they designed them to keep you in court to make them rich.
win

United States

#16 Feb 25, 2011
DILAGAF wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking for a good lawyer for my daughter. Her ex has a job an won't pay. Your right about he money, he dies want $4000 up front. We are going to speak with several before a decision is made. Child support enforcement is a joke and so is the court system and Judges in Cape. They all need to be replaced! I can't believe they even passed the bar exam. Did you have a negative experience with Moss? There are alot of posts here that have good things to say about him. I personally hate all lawyer's. They are all money hungry and worthless human beings. The laws are made by lawyers and they designed them to keep you in court to make them rich.
Again, I had Moss and never had a problem with phone calls or getting him to go for what I asked. He and his secretary where very helpful and forward about our options. This was recently and the retainer was 3600. The best 3600 I ever spent.

United States

#17 Feb 25, 2011
Dick steel is the best well worth ever penny! He knows the judges and they will listen! He will be staight up with u what he can get and what to expect!
Abb01

United States

#18 Feb 25, 2011
Mercedes Fort in cape is a very good attorney.
Pierce

Jackson, MO

#19 Feb 26, 2011
DILAGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for a good lawyer for my daughter. Her ex has a job an won't pay. Your right about he money, he dies want $4000 up front. We are going to speak with several before a decision is made. Child support enforcement is a joke and so is the court system and Judges in Cape. They all need to be replaced! I can't believe they even passed the bar exam. Did you have a negative experience with Moss? There are alot of posts here that have good things to say about him. I personally hate all lawyer's. They are all money hungry and worthless human beings. The laws are made by lawyers and they designed them to keep you in court to make them rich.
No, personally did not hire Moss-friend did. When I needed an attorney, I got Mike Jackson. No complaints, I just think if I had it to do over again, I would have hired Stephen Southard. Mike Jackson won the case, and I only paid $2000.00 But, I am friends with someone in Southard's family.
Satisfied

Independence, KS

#20 Feb 26, 2011
I have used Mike Jackson for years and he has always been there for me! He's a great lawyer. I've referred many of my friends and family members to him and they have all been satisfied. He's a nice guy outside of the courtroom, but inside he gets the job done! I will continue to use him if I need him in the future.
instigator

Wheeling, IL

#21 Feb 27, 2011
You prolly dont have a spouse either and maybe the dead beat dad is a worthless M F like the rest of them wanna have fun playing but when the accident happen cya kinda guy
angel wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson City Park 9 hr Guest 4
mulberey (again) 10 hr guest 4
Church in Fruitland 20 hr Guest 1
American Railcar Industries 20 hr SafetyDave 1
Anyone know a Megan Hobeck Thu Indian teamwork 3
Jackson School Board Wed michelle 3
Fruitland Auto & Small Engine Repair (Aug '14) Wed jxnite 8
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web