Lebanon, MO

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Does anyone know how she died?

Jackson, MO

#2 Dec 6, 2010
Suicide

Camdenton, MO

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Seriously. It's so sad. wondering what happened also.

Montgomery, AL

#4 Dec 6, 2010
Why?
was wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 6, 2010
When did this happen?
guest2

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2010
Are you sure suicide? Just checking that it's not hear say, if you aren't really sure.

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2010
It was suicide. An unfortunate end to a beautiful and spectacular person. A girl who will always be one of the dearest and most amazing friends I have ever had. Yesterday was heartbreaking as we laid her to rest.
guest2

Festus, MO

#8 Dec 7, 2010
She was an amazing person and a great friend!! She will be sadly missed. I couldn't imagine her doing that. I really wish that she would have reached out to someone for help. I just wish I would have heard about this earlier cause I would have been there. She will be missed greatly! How did/could this have happened?:(
guest63755

Festus, MO

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Her Facebook page is completely gone!!!
Craig

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 7, 2010
I heard that she was suffering from depression about losing her job recently. I heard she took a bunch of pills. Really sad.
sorry

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Dec 7, 2010
Lets let her rest in peace.Too keep going over this doen't do anyone any good.Time would be better spent praying for her.She will be sadly missed

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2010
Yes, speculations are never good. She had not recently lost a job nor were pills involved. Let's remember Sarah the way we all knew her - a vibrant, intelligent, gorgeous girl who was precious to many and will be missed greatly.
1998 graduate

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Dec 7, 2010
Omg. I didn't even know she had died. So what really happened? This worries me cause this is #3 from our graduating class. I'm so sorry to hear about sarahs passing.
jacksoneer

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2010
Guest wrote:
Yes, speculations are never good. She had not recently lost a job nor were pills involved. Let's remember Sarah the way we all knew her - a vibrant, intelligent, gorgeous girl who was precious to many and will be missed greatly.
Then what happened to her? I just couldn't imagine the Sarah that I know to do something like this. What happened?
Jxn grad 1998

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 7, 2010
Who was the 3rd?
Another98 Grad

Jackson, MO

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Its been Nilay Patel, Landon Tillman, and now Sarah. So sad.
Jxn grad 1998

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 7, 2010
That's right I do remember hearing something abt Nilay passing...it's definitely sad to lose them at such young ages. May their families find peace and comfort
1998 Grad 2

Jackson, MO

#18 Dec 8, 2010
Sarah was a great person and she will be missed, Landon's little girl was in my little girl's class and I can remember my little girl coming home one day crying about her loosing her daddy. I guess I didn't realize Nilay had passed away...How and when did it happen?
Another98 Grad

Lake Ozark, MO

#19 Dec 8, 2010
Nilay died in a car accident outside Gordonville in like the summer of 2002 I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Henson Luttrull 4 hr Mimosalady 22
What an idiot 6 hr What an idiot 1
Nymphomaniac 8 hr Guest 44
Drug counselor Leigha K. really likes her clients 8 hr Raymond 1
Fat man Jim 9 hr Also hunting 29
Rude People 11 hr Guest 23
hampton & hester 11 hr guest 3

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance