First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2012
For all of those that see him. Do you have any complaints? I'm going to him tomorrow and want to know any problems people might have with him. Any other good doctors in Jackson? I just moved here and could use some advice. Thank you.

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2012
He's a real good doctor and a nice person.
Really

Jackson, MO

#3 Jan 14, 2012
QUAACK

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
For all of those that see him. Do you have any complaints? I'm going to him tomorrow and want to know any problems people might have with him. Any other good doctors in Jackson? I just moved here and could use some advice. Thank you.
Ur going to see him on a Sunday?
true

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ur going to see him on a Sunday?
Monday..excuse me. I'm seeing your mom today.
what

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2012
guest wrote:
He's a real good doctor and a nice person.
not
toytrain2004

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2012
My insuerance co. needed a pre authuration on a priscription I had Dr Itasca refused to make the simple phone call/fax my inseurance wanted. Ten Dr made the excuce that he did'nt have the staff to make the phone call and tryed to make ME call to prove his point! Im on midicaid and now have to find another Dr. because of this diservice. I needed the medication for GERD sever indegistion problems. I am almost 50yo.

Sikeston, MO

#9 Jan 16, 2012
toytrain2004 wrote:
My insuerance co. needed a pre authuration on a priscription I had Dr Itasca refused to make the simple phone call/fax my inseurance wanted. Ten Dr made the excuce that he did'nt have the staff to make the phone call and tryed to make ME call to prove his point! Im on midicaid and now have to find another Dr. because of this diservice. I needed the medication for GERD sever indegistion problems. I am almost 50yo.
I bet when you were in school you never won any spelling bees

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 16, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>Monday..excuse me. I'm seeing your mom today.
Haha, apology accepted.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 16, 2012
he's a good doc and takes medicad...
toytrain2004

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I bet when you were in school you never won any spelling bees
Kiss my butt. I did pass the GED spelling test THANK YOU. I don't need any fo youre CRAP! Just exactly witch word did I misspell!!!

Judsonia, AR

#13 Jan 16, 2012
toytrain2004 wrote:
<quoted text>Kiss my butt. I did pass the GED spelling test THANK YOU. I don't need any fo youre CRAP! Just exactly witch word did I misspell!!!
Insuerance, pre authuration, priscription, Itasca, inseurance, Ten, excuce, did'nt, tried, Im, midicaid, sever, indegistion,

Andů..

Fo, youre, and witch.
true

Sikeston, MO

#14 Jan 16, 2012
Hahaha
toytrain2004

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Insuerance, pre authuration, priscription, Itasca, inseurance, Ten, excuce, did'nt, tried, Im, midicaid, sever, indegistion,
Andů..
Fo, youre, and witch.
Thank you ,all I needed was A little help.
agree

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2012
Go to Midwest Family Care and let Kathy Arnzen, NP take care of you. She is wonderful and the staff is wonderful. They get you in and out and they take Medicaid and most all insurances. They are in Jackson. In the Jackson Medical Center Building ( Dr. Pewitt is upstairs) in the lower level. Out by pioneer orchard.
questionandstupi danswer

Farmington, MO

#17 Jan 18, 2012
Icaza sucks. When my son was a newborn we were seeing icaza for his care. I saw a pamphlet on the subject of water intoxication and asked the doctor if it would harm my child to give him water in addition to his formula.*this was something my grandmother told me I should do so i was asking a supposedly qualified doctor for advice* His reply? Of course you can give him water! Where are you from out in the sticks?! We never went back.
http://www.stlouischildrens.org/content/healt...

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 18, 2012
the place is filthy...needs a good cleaning! I can't imagine a health facility being so dirty!
The man owns a huge house and his own plane...
Come on clean up the dump!
Freaked Out

O Fallon, MO

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Hate to be a butthole, but a medical degree from Mexico is about worthless to me...

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
the place is filthy...needs a good cleaning! I can't imagine a health facility being so dirty!
The man owns a huge house and his own plane...
Come on clean up the dump!
I agree...it is very dirty. I wonder what his big ass house looks like on the inside...probably has a maid! But his office is trash!
Mop the floors and change the carpet, its nasty.

United States

#21 Nov 15, 2012
I took my teen daughter there she complained she couldn't hear & it was getting worse and she severe pelvic pain. They said her ears were fine just a little fluid in them & her pelvic pain symptoms were not adding up so she must have been faking to miss school. I took her to an audiologist & she has severe hearing loss, nearly deaf. She now has a hearing aid. I took her to a different doctor & had tons of tests and she was diagnosed with Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Her pain was very real. Needless to say, we will never go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why cant you tip your servers? 1 hr Carl Jr 14
Do you approve of Barbara Lohr as Mayor? (Jan '14) 1 hr Guest 31
Need apt in Jackson (Jul '09) 15 hr guest 18
kid on white oak 15 hr you are a dumbass 11
Jackson City Park Sun Guest 9
Jackson School Board Sun Guest 4
Church in Fruitland Sun kk 3

Winter Storm Watch for Cape Girardeau County was issued at March 03 at 4:13AM CST

Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:02 am PST

NBC Sports 8:02AM
PFT Live: Panthers/Ravens offseason to-do lists
NBC Sports 8:24 AM