battle of the c class at ski high nov 4!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Ralphie

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Who will be the winner of the C classes this weeend?! Will it be Lorenz or Gluck? Come and see this Sunday at Ski High MX in Old Appleton MO!
yo!

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Oct 30, 2012
I say Lorenz
goon

Bellevue, WA

#3 Oct 30, 2012
jake payne is gonna win if he shows up to race. he'll be on a 125 and smok everybody
Drama drama drama

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Jake Payne just needs to stick to his bath salts. Must be pretty nice to be bailed out on the weekends to come out and race. Great parenting. I've been to every race and Lorenz will win it as usual. One damn good rider who isnt cocky or shows himself off as an ass if he don't get first unlike people who get second right after him.
Daddy Issues

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2012
I just think its funny about the 30 sec board girls dating a 40 yr old. Is it just me or does she have daddy issues, o yea I forgot to mention....SHE IS 21!!!!! Talkin about robbin the craddle. Eeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!
Doorman

Olathe, KS

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Maybe the youngsters are too quick for her
250C class

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Well its pretty funny that Lorenz took second in his class and there was no sign of Glueck and Mr. Bath salts wasnt in his race. O did I mention Glueck actualy had dropped out of the 250C race. Lol
Daddy Issues

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2012
As for the board girl. Maybe she cant actualy keep a guy her age or she just like the fact of having that old wrinkly body on top or should I say below her lmao. Granted us young guns are quick if you get my drift, bit at an age he is at least we can get it up. Ha ha ha

GRASSROOTS represent woop woop!!!!!
goon

Bellevue, WA

#10 Nov 4, 2012
thats cause glueck ran 450c, lorenz didnt
goon

Bellevue, WA

#11 Nov 4, 2012
i do agree though, hilarious lorenz didnt win 250 c at his track
Drama drama drama

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Good ole baker had to show his ass again today too funny
250C class

United States

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Cant win them all. Congrats to Matthew on winning tho. It was a good race.
goon

Bellevue, WA

#14 Nov 4, 2012
250c races are always awesome, they may not be the fastest guys on the track or scrubbing every jump, but its always good competition. its guys that are going hard and trying to move up, always great racing
250C class

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Congrats to all the racers for a good race day.
XXX

Bell City, MO

#17 Nov 4, 2012
Ski High?? Damn, bring on the snow!!!!
mx junkie

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Drama drama drama wrote:
Good ole baker had to show his ass again today too funny
It was funny, baker got passed by a rider( moved baker back to 5th) and he started haaving a fit just after the finsh line and it continued the whole next lap. pulled off and said it blew up. he says its the best bik ever. 4-5 weeks old and blows! ha Isnt this the same kid thats soooo fast his dad says he should be an a rider but ama says ya gotta be 16? he was ridin with a rider combined gate and was 20 seconds back by the 3rd lap!
A Rider

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 5, 2012
His dad believes all the crap he spews from his mouth( his own mouth)

Bonne Terre, MO

#20 Nov 5, 2012
Daddy Issues wrote:
I just think its funny about the 30 sec board girls dating a 40 yr old. Is it just me or does she have daddy issues, o yea I forgot to mention....SHE IS 21!!!!! Talkin about robbin the craddle. Eeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!
Jealous much?I'm sure there's plenty of 40 year old men to pick from out there for you,none single though.
T-n-A

Bell City, MO

#21 Nov 5, 2012
If a rider finishes his moto,(be it in the front, middle, or back of the pack) without pussing out and pulling off, they are all winners in my eyes.
THE ONLY LOSER RIGHT HERE IS THE DIPSHIT THAT HAD TO START THIS TOPIC!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcds monkey business 8 hr Guest 8
Jackson BGs Thu Rowdy 9
Josh Bell Thu justwondering22 1
McDonalds employees Thu Guest 2
Blaine Adams demoted and transfered (Jan '13) Thu uknowwho 121
the old jackson waterslide (May '14) Wed Guest 97
wondering Apr 21 Blew it 4
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE