First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blah blah

United States

#21 Jun 22, 2012
If you need tires in Jackson, go to Kings. They have been here for years and prices beat Roys or Jackson Tire.
Cousin Ed

Scott City, MO

#22 Jun 24, 2012
done deal wrote:
Case.net tells it all not pretty
Nothing my friend. Just like the imaginary pictures
mary

Jackson, MO

#23 Jun 25, 2012
Ok i go to Roy's and have scense i move to cape 6yrs ago but starting tog get unhappy place to can anyone suggest a new place for me to go

United States

#24 Jun 25, 2012
Cousin Ed wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing my friend. Just like the imaginary pictures
There ARE 3 pages on CaseNet, however case number 12CG-CC00124 pretty well sums it up. It's the injunction that shut them down. If you want all the gory details, you'll have to visit the MO Dept of Revenue web site for delinquent Sales Tax and State payroll Withholding and when the tax license was revoked, then you can search the Missourian's site and pull up all the IRS tax liens filed for unpaid SS, Medicare and Federal taxes withheld from paychecks. If the Dept of Labor doesn't post delinquent unemployment taxes, you can get those off of CaseNet, and the Mo Sec of State's site will show you when the Corporation was dissolved for failure to file the Annual registration report.
I wish it was imaginary. I like Roy and am hoping he can get this all taken care of. I just can't believe he's let it get to this point.

United States

#25 Jun 25, 2012
mary wrote:
Ok i go to Roy's and have scense i move to cape 6yrs ago but starting tog get unhappy place to can anyone suggest a new place for me to go
Sylvan Learning Center?
Cousin Ed

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jun 26, 2012
Well gues what do I look fer on case net? Sound alike you know yee stuff

Saint Charles, MO

#27 Jun 26, 2012
Cousin Ed wrote:
Well gues what do I look fer on case net? Sound alike you know yee stuff
You can search by that case number, or by litigant name, and put "Roy's Tire"
oaufba

Cape Girardeau, MO

#28 Jun 27, 2012
everyday low price.

Haslet, TX

#29 Jun 27, 2012
oaufba wrote:
everyday low price.
Huh?
#30 Jul 2, 2012
roys went down hill they just worked on my sisters car said they fixed it it broke again she took it back same story...radiator cap replacement....and her car still over heats....shes a youngin id hate to think they are taking adavantage of her...but they say thats all that wrong with her car over and over every month shes buying a new cap cuz they say hers is in pieces...
Well done

United States

#31 Jul 2, 2012
guest wrote:
roys went down hill they just worked on my sisters car said they fixed it it broke again she took it back same story...radiator cap replacement....and her car still over heats....shes a youngin id hate to think they are taking adavantage of her...but they say thats all that wrong with her car over and over every month shes buying a new cap cuz they say hers is in pieces...
They're definitely taking advantage. Have a guy go with her and see what they say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old mansion demolished on Jackson Blvd Sat Harry Redtiger 3
News Home care service in Jackson, MO closed suddenly Sat what 4
Trailer Park across from Caseys Sat Guest 2
Ashley Gantt or Ashley Schwartz (Apr '17) Fri dealer 30
Old bowling alley in Jackson Nov 17 ziggy 5
I'm considering running for MO house of Represe... Nov 17 Frakenfurter 3
Laundromats Nov 17 Ken M 15

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance