#4 Jun 13, 2012
they where shut down by OSHA, idk why though
idea?

Jackson, MO

#5 Jun 14, 2012
So if have warranty issue?

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Jun 15, 2012
I was told it wasn't OSHA, but IRS for unpaid taxes. Also that it is temporary and they will re-open.
yeah

Hume, MO

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Probably Jackson tire callin the dogs on him. Gluecks are always out tryin to get Roy's tire. Heard it from the old mans mouth directly.

Lane, IL

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Probably can't pay the bills due to lost customer base. They screwed me once, lied to my face about it, and told me I'd be back. That was 6 years ago. Never set foot in the place since, never will.

All I wanted was state inspection to register the car. They took it out for a 80+ mile joyride when I dropped it off in the morning but forgot to cover their tracks on the paperwork (and refill the gas tank) as I found out that afternoon when I picked it up.
Ditto Head

Addison, IL

#9 Jun 15, 2012
Used to go there exclusively until they misdiagnosed my daughter's car problem on top of causing more damage, they made it all good but at that time a lot of his help was not experienced and my time is as valuable as theirs
Beware

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 15, 2012
He owes back taxes.

United States

#11 Jun 15, 2012
Beware wrote:
He owes back taxes.
he may owe back taxes but he was closed down by osha had a big fine to pay and waiting for them to inspect again so they can reopen, hopefully next week
Advice

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2012
Roy's has many, many problems. They pay atrocious wages to anyone who works there who is not family. They have non-certified, minimum wage people inspecting cars. I know Roy's wife has health issues, however, she treats non-family members horribly.

This company is dishonest; avoid them. Pay a ittle more and go to a more reputable garage.
Better advice

Jackson, MO

#13 Jun 16, 2012
I have been taking my Vehicles to Roy's for a few years now. They have always been honest and charged fair prices on my repairs. Most of the time I already know what the car needs as I use to fix my own cars. But I am unable to do it myself anymore. So I would know if they were trying to pull one over on me. I wont take my car anywhere else. They have my business!!
Better Advice

Gulfport, MS

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Go to Jackson Tire!!!!!!!
done deal

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2012
Ifriend was told to come get car, was on lot, they would not be reopening. Economy gets another

United States

#16 Jun 17, 2012
done deal wrote:
Ifriend was told to come get car, was on lot, they would not be reopening. Economy gets another
I bet there's more to it than just the economy.
done deal

United States

#17 Jun 21, 2012
Case.net tells it all not pretty

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Reference thread titled "Roy's Tire closing.
jacked up

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jun 21, 2012
Better Advice wrote:
Go to Jackson Tire!!!!!!!
Piss on Jackson tire!!..Bunch of idiots that work there,not just a few,ALL of them!!..I'd rather drive on flat tires all the way across the county than go there!!
thedream

United States

#20 Jun 21, 2012
jacked up wrote:
<quoted text>Piss on Jackson tire!!..Bunch of idiots that work there,not just a few,ALL of them!!..I'd rather drive on flat tires all the way across the county than go there!!
Or you could do us all a favor and roll those 4 flats off the side of a cliff, just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wings Etc 1 hr A 9
N E 1 know what happened to Kelsi Craft (Mar '09) 7 hr Tyler 15
Best In-Home daycare 9 hr what 2
Bonnie Montano (Mar '16) 9 hr dnfyb 4
arrive alive, safety first 23 hr obviously you lea... 1
who ur daddy Sat blabble 4
white history month Feb 16 Harry Redtiger 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance