First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jackon Guy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Is it true that a teacher was having sex with students and the junior high coaches and now she is in sex rehab in Florida?
Give me a break

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2010
Jackon Guy wrote:
Is it true that a teacher was having sex with students and the junior high coaches and now she is in sex rehab in Florida?
she needs her ass kicked!
law

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2010
it happens all the time
salad tosser

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 24, 2010
I heard the same thing and she is/was married to a cop or highwaypatrol..
Doorman

Jackson, MO

#5 Jun 24, 2010
Dumbass boys screwed up a good thing
good idea

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 24, 2010
Jackon Guy wrote:
I think it was just with students.I feel sorry for the husband. He sure doesnt deserve that
teacher

Jackson, MO

#7 Jun 24, 2010
What is her name? Was she the tennis coach?
Parties

Sikeston, MO

#8 Jun 24, 2010
can i have her number?
aseilf

Chaffee, MO

#9 Jun 24, 2010
such as ms. winder haha
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 30, 2010
poor kids
The Truth

Wentzville, MO

#11 Jul 1, 2010
salad tosser wrote:
I heard the same thing and she is/was married to a cop or highwaypatrol..
IS still married to the highway patrol - don't know who is more stupid.
train lover

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 2, 2010
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> IS still married to the highway patrol - don't know who is more stupid.
my wife cheated to and its hard to just call it quits. Dont blame him for trying to work it out. I must say it didnt work out for me. Just couldnt get it out of my mind. I wish him luck

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2010
Obviously the truth is single minded. They have two children under age 11 and one has special needs. To label him stupid is short sided. I would say he is manning up for the sake of his children. You can't know what you would do until your in the situation.
teacher

Vilonia, AR

#14 Jul 2, 2010
Teacher having sex with students.Did it ever occur to you that the teacher was teaching sex education using on hands training to educate the students .kinda like on the job training.The sex industry is big business and and has alot of job opportunity.What does Jackson offer for employment. lol.This is what it sounds like when you idiots get on here about these issues.It is all a joke a big joke.Teachers do not have sex with students.Get that out of your heads,if you hadn"t learned that by now,go back to school and learn that ,instead of sexually fantasizing about your teacher.
hmmm

Sikeston, MO

#15 Jun 23, 2011
teacher wrote:
Teacher having sex with students.Did it ever occur to you that the teacher was teaching sex education using on hands training to educate the students .kinda like on the job training.The sex industry is big business and and has alot of job opportunity.What does Jackson offer for employment. lol.This is what it sounds like when you idiots get on here about these issues.It is all a joke a big joke.Teachers do not have sex with students.Get that out of your heads,if you hadn"t learned that by now,go back to school and learn that ,instead of sexually fantasizing about your teacher.
Are you stupid? This did happen, not to long back either. They got rid of her and everything. Know your facts before you post something ignorant. And yes, it did happen, ya'll need to let it drop. What she did was immoral, but the dudes we're 18, so it wasn't illegal.
Evan

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? This did happen, not to long back either. They got rid of her and everything. Know your facts before you post something ignorant. And yes, it did happen, ya'll need to let it drop. What she did was immoral, but the dudes we're 18, so it wasn't illegal.
if you would look at the date of the last post, it was in July of 2010, ur tellin them to let it drop, pretty sure it has been dropped, ur the idiot bringing it up
vgsset

United States

#17 Jun 23, 2011
teacher wrote:
This teacher was a math teacher I guess she taught how to put 1 into 0 ;)
just a thought

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 23, 2011
Jackson
her math student

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 23, 2011
Jackson didn't make her quit she did herself
Curious

Sikeston, MO

#20 Jun 23, 2011
Name please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mulberry Acres (Mar '14) 11 hr Guest 64
mcds monkey business 18 hr Guest 15
Roy's Tire and Auto---Awesome! (Apr '11) Fri Cousin Ed 66
Taylor blankenship (Dec '11) Fri Todd 18
Mulberry Acres Gossip, Drama, Concerns etc. Fri Guest 3
swingers Apr 30 guest 30 1
name a drug dealer Apr 30 Teri 3
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE