To the person who hit my mailbox on s...

To the person who hit my mailbox on shawnee

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 15, 2012
If you did or you have knowledge of who mowed down my mailbox friday night, please contact me...wont call the police just want it fixed thanks
Crash

Lees Summit, MO

#2 Dec 15, 2012
turtleblues wrote:
If you did or you have knowledge of who mowed down my mailbox friday night, please contact me...wont call the police just want it fixed thanks
Sorry bout that but your mailbox hit my truck.I will bring you the repair estimate and im willing to deduct 50 bucks for the mailbox as long as you pay the repair bill for the damage your mailbox caused to my truck.Thanks for your understanding!!!!
DoomDoom

Fairfax, VA

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Crash wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry bout that but your mailbox hit my truck.I will bring you the repair estimate and im willing to deduct 50 bucks for the mailbox as long as you pay the repair bill for the damage your mailbox caused to my truck.Thanks for your understanding!!!!
Wow, tried to be a smartass but instead just sounded like a dumbass, you got the ass part right bud but maybe you should work on the smart part a little.
Crash

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Dec 15, 2012
DoomDoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, tried to be a smartass but instead just sounded like a dumbass, you got the ass part right bud but maybe you should work on the smart part a little.
You should seek help by calling 1-800-I-Am-Dumb!!!Im sure with hard work and dedication you can be smart like me and no longer be a big dummy.Once you get help for being a dumbass your friends and family will no longer be ashamed to be around you.Just think how nice it will be when you walk into a room and people no longer say oh no here comes DoomDoom the dumbass but instead will say ole DoomDoom does not seem to be as dumb as before.Make the call now operators are standing by waiting on a dumbass like you to call for help.It's free so what are you waiting for dumbass,pick the phone up now.If you try real hard im sure you can become a productive member of society. Good luck on getting smart you big ole dumbass.
Panty Snacher

Fenton, MO

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Turtleblues was just trying to find out who the derelict was that hit their mailbox,and here comes the King of Smartasses! No surprise! Prolly the one that hit it.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 19, 2012
I drive by your knocked down mailbox everyday. Put it back up already!!!
Longjohn

Fairfax, VA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
I drive by it everyday and see it. It's a shame somebody would hit it and run. Hope you catch the person who did it.

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2012
turtleblues wrote:
Setup a camera and record
Leader

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2012
codemaster802 wrote:
<quoted text>Setup a camera and record
The Dumbass is the one that done it. I would bet money on it. The old family teunions will never be the same when they see that Old Dumbass is changed and all of the kinfolks are now proud of him
turtleblues

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Hopefully my mailbox will be put up this weekend. A gentleman for my home health agency that helps me has volunteered to fix it for me. I am on social security and working as fast as possible. Im sorry if it is an eyesore to the community. I sincerely thought that the person would come forward. Its a shame times have changed so much and some mankind do not have any morals. I myself could not sleep if I had done this. God bless for the comments to some Merry Christmas All.

Fairfax, VA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
turtleblues wrote:
Hopefully my mailbox will be put up this weekend. A gentleman for my home health agency that helps me has volunteered to fix it for me. I am on social security and working as fast as possible. Im sorry if it is an eyesore to the community. I sincerely thought that the person would come forward. Its a shame times have changed so much and some mankind do not have any morals. I myself could not sleep if I had done this. God bless for the comments to some Merry Christmas All.
Awe.. hope you get it back up soon. Shame on people these days.. the ones for doing something like that and the ones who then make fun of it. Such a shame.

Since: Apr 12

Jackson, MO

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Did anyone ever come forward? Sure hope you got this fixed....Happy New Year!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mulberry acres lease contract (Jul '16) 17 hr expo 31
Moving to Jackson (Jul '14) 17 hr bestie 47
Happy Nails (Jun '15) 18 hr Newbie 39
Don't use Quality Tree Service....Ripoff 20 hr Guest 4
Lucas Clabough- First Baptist Mon Mez 66
Pizza Pro (Jan '13) Mon jabba 37
P&G Pay? (Jun '11) Mon Guest 79

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance