electricians in jackson mo

electricians in jackson mo

Posted in the Jackson Forum

needed

Jackson, MO

#1 Apr 28, 2012
I am needing some names of certified electricians in jackson mo. I need a breaker box in a house instead of a fuse box.
guest101

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Apr 28, 2012
dreyer electric
jacksonmo

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2012
guest101 wrote:
dreyer electric
good suggestion!
electrician

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 28, 2012
jacksonmo wrote:
<quoted text>good suggestion!
dreyer is good, so is msi electric
electrician

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 28, 2012
needed wrote:
I am needing some names of certified electricians in jackson mo. I need a breaker box in a house instead of a fuse box.
Just so you know, anyone can be a certified electrician in jackson. All you have to do is pay $25 and you can do electrician work in town. Ask for a license for Cape. You have to have at least 4 years experience and take a test to become licensed there.

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 29, 2012
Southeast electric.
guest 2

United States

#7 May 1, 2012
River electric

United States

#8 May 2, 2012
MSI Electric. They're licensed,and have been in business about 25 years.

United States

#9 May 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Southeast electric.
Are you referring to Southeast Electric Supply? If so, they sell electrical supplies, they don't do the work.

Apo, AE

#10 May 26, 2012
The guy goes by Stretch. Tall guy with blonde hair. I believe his company name now is K B construction. My parents house burned down while I was in school and he did the electrical and cable throughout the new house. Excellent work. Was the only one that put forth a good effort during the rebuild. I wish I had a number for you, but I don't. Sorry.
Grunt

Chicago, IL

#11 May 27, 2012
Time to thread hijack. Who around Jackson works on gas dryers. I have a feeling I just have a bad fuze or something and don't want to buy a new dryer.
just sayin!

Jackson, MO

#12 May 27, 2012
needed wrote:
You can't beat MSI - Jerry and Randy really know what they r doing. Used them 2 times one for home construction
And the other for our business and that was some intricate work done top notch!
just sayin!

Jackson, MO

#13 May 27, 2012
Grunt wrote:
Time to thread hijack. Who around Jackson works on gas dryers. I have a feeling I just have a bad fuze or something and don't want to buy a new dryer.
Siemers. A little pricey
But het the
Job done right

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 May 28, 2012
MSI Electrical all the way. The girl who answers the phone is super nice too
guest too

Whiting, IN

#15 Jun 2, 2012
Call Chuck Wolters who works for MSI. Listed in the phone book on Daisy st.
Satisfied Customer

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 31, 2012
Fitzgerald Electrical Services has helped me on a couple of projects already. He has a journeymans license in cape. He did an excellent job for us. Since first post was from April and posts still going in June, hopefully the project is done by now either way. MSI is also a good contractor. Cotner too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson school 2 hr Da Bears 7
hawg pit 3 hr Sandy 46
why do rich people think their so much better t... (Aug '11) Aug 19 Middle class 110
Will walmart hire me? (Apr '12) Aug 19 lilmsmmm 130
Gift basket drop shipping Aug 18 Linda 3
Tavi low-life lopez Aug 16 Break15 5
white girls who overly try to act black (Jul '11) Aug 15 Educated WW 121

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages