Nordenia Job Hiring 50 People?????

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2011
I just heard the news that Nordenia was hiring 50 more people! Can anyone tell me about this job or how much it pays? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Tom

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2011
I'd take a guess and say at least $10 or so to start out, then promotions as you can earn them. Go out to Nordenia on 177 and put an app in...never hurts to ask.
Curious

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Thank you very much for your help and the location was helpful also. Thank you!
iii

Farmington, MO

#4 Jul 28, 2011
:)

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2011
I am curious if there hiring straight on or through work force. I worked there from 03 ti 06 and they were fixing ti Kay a lot off, and the last time I talked to someone that still works there, they haven't gotten raises in years.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jul 29, 2011
There is an article about these jobs in today's SE Missourian. It's a new facility being built off Hwy 61. Hiring seems to be a long way away....

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jul 29, 2011
Wait.....Misread the article.

Hiring is underway now for these positions.
Tom

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2011
I worked there for about a year. Didn't really care for the flip flop 12 hour shifts. The pay was decent and at that time they had decent family orientation, but from what I have heard that has all gone away in recent years. I think it was 03 or 04 that I worked there, B Team in Lamination.
Setting it straight

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2011
They have been great to our family!!! Pays good and very understanding!!! The shifts suck but where else can you find a good job that pays well other than factory work around here!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 16, 2011
Is the atmosphere the same as at P&G? All the cheating and crap that goes on there?
Setting it straight

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2011
Not as bad from what I know...

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 18, 2011
Im thinking about applying out there but I dont really want to go to work at a place where their are more men than women. Is it a pretty even ratio??
Just a guest

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 19, 2011
I heard there where alot of easy women out there just the same as P&G! Spend all their time out in the parking lot!!
Setting it straight

San Jose, CA

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Well, I hear alot of men's names I know women work there and I have heard about some indiscressions but not alot... idiots are everywhere I guess you just will have to be man enough to just go do your job and ignore the rest. It has been a great place for our family, great benefits and understanding people, shifts suck but what are you gonna do....
Interested

Qulin, MO

#15 Nov 25, 2011
Anybody know how much these jobs top out at?
Interested

Qulin, MO

#16 Dec 4, 2011
Anyone know what these jobs pay? Also, what do you like or dislike about working there?

United States

#17 Dec 6, 2011
worry about that if you actually get called for an interview
Interested

Qulin, MO

#18 Dec 6, 2011
I did get called for an interview. That's why I want to know.
Viper

Fgura, Malta

#19 Jan 1, 2013
I work at a factory in Europe. Called Nylon knitting . Is it True that has stopped of renewal contracts ?
budman

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 10, 2013
sucks, pay freezes no raises, always wanting more production less scrap, most of management or morons, head man pat kailen is a total ass.
stay away....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free kittens.. (Apr '10) 1 hr Guest 11
Jackson R2 , A+ Scholarship , and Greenlee , Fo... 1 hr Guesting 6
Greenlee Principal at the JHS? 1 hr Guest 26
New Casey Gas Station 1 hr guest 4
Poll any one think wibs bbq is way over priced? (Apr '10) 3 hr bbq lover 54
Mulberry Acres Gossip, Drama, Concerns etc. 7 hr Guest 7
peep this 8 hr dday baby 1
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE