Whats up with him?
your mom

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2012
He a mofo
the correct one

Vian, OK

#3 Aug 5, 2012
He's a stupid lawbreaker and I hope someone sees this and arrests him. I've heard about(and sometimes seen) him do all sorts of drugs and alcohol.

Jackson, MO

#4 Oct 3, 2012
the correct one wrote:
He's a stupid lawbreaker and I hope someone sees this and arrests him. I've heard about(and sometimes seen) him do all sorts of drugs and alcohol.
Wow
the correct one

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>Wow[/QUOTE]
What?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Oct 4, 2012
I love his car but when i went give him a bj he wasnt very big down there lets say about the size of crayola crayon hard i told him i needed to be somewhere and kinda snickdred but his car is nice
someone

Dexter, MO

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Use to be really really close to him, and he's a great person. He's the kinda friend that would try to do anything for you. If you think he's a bad person you clearly don't know him!
Friend

Jackson, MO

#8 Oct 6, 2012
We used to be extremely close. Haven't heard from him in a while. He makes bad decisions but would give the shirt off his back for his friends. Miss him lots and I hope he's grown up a bit.

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2012
He's not a bad person, rather a young man that has made poor choices and has no good parental guidance. Therefor, he will continue to make poor choices due to lack of good parenting. Some people just shouldn't have children.
so

Jackson, MO

#10 Dec 17, 2012
someone wrote:
Use to be really really close to him, and he's a great person. He's the kinda friend that would try to do anything for you. If you think he's a bad person you clearly don't know him!
Know how to get ahold of him?
number 2

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2013
second time here
hey

Wayzata, MN

#12 Sep 19, 2013
Anyone know if he is still around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alleged suspect in custody after shooting in Ca... 7 min Guest 3
why do all the good importain post get deleted 54 min Delegater 2
bobby prince (Mar '17) 4 hr Thatone 3
What an idiot 5 hr hope 4
kfvs 12 (Dec '16) 6 hr Live local late-b... 37
Cistom Cut 6 hr Daryl 6
Love em all (May '15) 7 hr NoC 162

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance