Ward Hyundai is leaving!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2012
They are finally leaving they were bought out buy Absher-Arnold a group that I hear owns Bluegrass Honda and BMW in Paducah. In Marion they have a Dodge, Jeep ect. Anyway good riddance. I used to work their and they are responsible for a lot of activity that I will say I've seen, was shady.
moo

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Catfish870 wrote:
They are finally leaving they were bought out buy Absher-Arnold a group that I hear owns Bluegrass Honda and BMW in Paducah. In Marion they have a Dodge, Jeep ect. Anyway good riddance. I used to work their and they are responsible for a lot of activity that I will say I've seen, was shady.
Who told you?
UR ALL CRAZY

Gulfport, MS

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Couldn't happen to a better bunch of crooks!!

Fairfax, VA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Guess the salesboy douchebags won't be playing hackeysack in the parking lot any more

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2012
I would list the four ownership group member or the other local owners but It's true. So I don't really need to it will suffice that I mr. Francis is fired and Mark is in hot water legally. I so happy to see them leave.
Hyundai

Trenton, FL

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Not impressed with their sales staff but I do like their service department. As long as that doesn't change I don't mind the change in owners.
whatever

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Dec 10, 2012
maybe people should think of the good people that work there will lose their jobs.
whatever

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Dec 10, 2012
UR ALL CRAZY wrote:
Couldn't happen to a better bunch of crooks!!
Why would you say that have you ever been there
FACT CHECK

Belleville, IL

#9 Dec 11, 2012
It is my understanding that they did not voluntarily sell the franchise but that Hyundai forced them out because of fraudulent financial practice. Which leads me to believe that their Kia franchise will likely be under investigation as well. I personally am glad to see such a fraudulent ownership group leave our great business community.
American

Lees Summit, MO

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Why would anybody buy a hyundai or kia in the first place???????JUNK-JUNK-JUNK!!!! !!!!!!
UR ALL CRAZY

Gulfport, MS

#12 Dec 11, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that have you ever been there
Yes I have, and yes I know that they are a bunch of crooks!!!!
Jake

Moberly, MO

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Hmmm financial fraud! I wonder if this had anything to do with a former finance manager killing himself?
Hyundai

Trenton, FL

#15 Dec 14, 2012
American wrote:
Why would anybody buy a hyundai or kia in the first place???????JUNK-JUNK-JUNK!!!! !!!!!!
I have an Accent that is pushing well over 100,000 miles and other than routine maintenance I haven't had any issues. Wish I could say the same thing for the Dodge Neon I had. Used to buy "American" cars but I learned they are junk.

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you say that have you ever been there
I used to work their I now they are crooks.

United States

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Jake wrote:
Hmmm financial fraud! I wonder if this had anything to do with a former finance manager killing himself?
I think the accidental shooting wasn't related.
Yep

Odessa, TX

#18 Dec 16, 2012
I wouldn't buy a dodge neon in the first place, japanese owned piles of shit, everything Chrysler is absolute crap lol
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Why can't we bring back an American made automobile that manufactures them in the United States give them tax breaks to hire american workers and reopen our steel mills and charge the foreign manufactures taxes for allowing their vehicles to be sold in the US.They say labor is cheaper overseas.O.K.Then why is the product the same? and even going higher each year? Doesn't add up.Get rid of all of these blood sucking foreign countries that are living off the U.S.and put the american people back to work and quit bailing out everybody else overseas and focus on our home land.
eezzy

Kansas City, MO

#20 Dec 17, 2012
I bet u drive a GM (government motors). Whats funny is that kia and hyundai are more american made than the domestic brands u dumb ass! Do your research before u run your hole!
eezzy

Kansas City, MO

#21 Dec 17, 2012
eezzy wrote:
I bet u drive a GM (government motors). Whats funny is that kia and hyundai are more american made than the domestic brands u dumb ass! Do your research before u run your hole!
this toward American!
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Dec 17, 2012
LOL.eezzy there eezzy.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roundabout#honkforhate 19 hr Guest 8
Anyone know Mark Ponder? (Oct '15) 22 hr Concerned patent 11
Dr Siemer (May '10) Thu ummmmmm 66
Blacks in Jackson (Sep '12) Wed Jus saying 30
Mulberry Acres (Mar '14) Wed Saditsthisway 92
J smoot Tue Crystal 8
Megan Hobeck cheated again May 3 Just more curious 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages