First Prev
of 4
Next Last

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2012
I see alot of ppl are praying for her...wht happened and how is she doing?
lakshohb

O Fallon, MO

#2 Jan 1, 2012
Got in a car crash last night; broken ribs, internal bleeding & I think in a coma

Jackson, MO

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Who was the 15 year old that was driving?

Scott City, MO

#4 Jan 2, 2012
This situation is not a subject that people need to gossip about. If you want to know what happened, ask the people who were involved. If you didnt hear it out of the mouth of someone who was involved in the actual accident, then don't believe it. Do NOT put their business on topix. That is probably the worst thing you could do for Tiffany right now. She needs prayer and support. Not people talking about the situation, who don't even know about the situation. Everyone needs to respect Tiffany and her family and not raise anymore talk about the situation until they know how the outcome will be. The ones involved will tell you about it when they're ready.
You a dumb Redneck

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
This situation is not a subject that people need to gossip about. If you want to know what happened, ask the people who were involved. If you didnt hear it out of the mouth of someone who was involved in the actual accident, then don't believe it. Do NOT put their business on topix. That is probably the worst thing you could do for Tiffany right now. She needs prayer and support. Not people talking about the situation, who don't even know about the situation. Everyone needs to respect Tiffany and her family and not raise anymore talk about the situation until they know how the outcome will be. The ones involved will tell you about it when they're ready.
How do you talk to the died?

Jackson, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2012
Drunk driving. Sad. Would suck if the last thing you posted on facebook before you got into a drunk driving accident was "Party til you puke."
Family

Jackson, MO

#7 Jan 2, 2012
I'm her family, and lemme clear a few things up. The girl driving wasn't drunk, or impaired, she was on a bad road. Tiffany was drunk. Second, she has three broken ribs, both lungs are collapsed, she has a fractured neck, they got the bleeding to stop (but it almost killed her at 7 last night), and she's stable. Her heart rate is good and she'll make it. The young girl driving was the one who called 911 and saved my beloved family member from dying. Don't talk ANY shit on this kid. Tiffany screwed up, but she learned her lesson. She's not in a coma, it's a medically induced coma. they don't want her to feel pain. Don't start shit.,
jj

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Jan 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Agree 100 %
jj

Maryland Heights, MO

#16 Jan 2, 2012
guest wrote:
Drunk driving. Sad. Would suck if the last thing you posted on facebook before you got into a drunk driving accident was "Party til you puke."
Thats funny! Testing was done and there was NO drunk driving!!
jj

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Jan 2, 2012
Family wrote:
I'm her family, and lemme clear a few things up. The girl driving wasn't drunk, or impaired, she was on a bad road. Tiffany was drunk. Second, she has three broken ribs, both lungs are collapsed, she has a fractured neck, they got the bleeding to stop (but it almost killed her at 7 last night), and she's stable. Her heart rate is good and she'll make it. The young girl driving was the one who called 911 and saved my beloved family member from dying. Don't talk ANY shit on this kid. Tiffany screwed up, but she learned her lesson. She's not in a coma, it's a medically induced coma. they don't want her to feel pain. Don't start shit.,
I agree with you! People automatically want to point fingers and start gossip! No one knows what happened except those two girls! She kept a clear head and got her help as soon as possible! People should NOT be so quick to judge! Her quick thinking saved a girls life! Hope your family has a quick recovery!! Prayers still going out to her and her family!
Local Law

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 2, 2012
jj wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny! Testing was done and there was NO drunk driving!!
This is correct there was no alcohol involved! It was meth!
jj

Maryland Heights, MO

#23 Jan 2, 2012
Local Law wrote:
<quoted text>This is correct there was no alcohol involved! It was meth!
No meth either! Local hospital testimg was done and No drugs or alcohol were found to be involved!
Family

Jackson, MO

#29 Jan 2, 2012
jj wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is JJ! Lol. I dont hide behind stupid make up names! I am not afraid or ashamed of what I have to say! Everyone makes mistakes and we have to learn from those! Thats what makes us who we are! She had an accident! She was trying to do what she thought was best! These people are going on here say and their OWN issues with her parents! Its sad! Thank you, as family of the injured, for speaking for her family!
sorry jj, i thought you'd said something that somebody else said. didn't mean to bust you out.:p
Jess

Jackson, MO

#31 Jan 2, 2012
Pretty sure a permit driver can't legally drive with an 18 year old. Hmm.
brittney carr

Jackson, MO

#33 Jan 2, 2012
oh and the hiding behind topix thing wasnt ment towards you JJ :p
Lea

Jackson, MO

#34 Jan 2, 2012
Maybe she wrecked because she was 15. I wouldn't call that a freak accident; I would call it inexperienced driving with a very drunk passenger.
And

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jan 2, 2012
You've got a phone - why not call an adult to come and get you?

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Jan 2, 2012
A 15 year old with a permit is NEVER to be considered a DD. Still, I suppose it's a better choice than the impaired driving, but a 15 year old with a permit driving around the impaired is illegal, I believe. That's what I've been told anyway. I pray for both families, but let this be a lesson to us all...SEATBELTS SAVE LIVES!!! Cool or not, it's the law and should be more strongly enforced.

One young woman is seriously injured and another will be forever emotionally injured by this accident. Why do any of you feel the need to point fingers? Are you that perfect yourselves? I hardly think so. I know it's human nature to have an opinion, but in certain situations, you should have more tact and be more compassionate. When you try to point fingers and place blame, you only make yourselves look petty and ignorant. Just saying.
Ccjks

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Jan 2, 2012
I, for one, am so tired of seeing our teenagers being injured, or worse, killed all because they wouldn't wear a seatbelt! I know, adults do it too, but it's so sad to see a young life ruined due to no seatbelt. I wish these kids would think about what it does to the parents when they get that phone call to come to the ER because their child was in an accident where a seatbelt could've saved their life or saved them from injury. It is absolute terror for a parent to get that phone call!!! If you can't buckle up for yourself, do it for your parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. who love you and want to keep you around. Stop being selfish and buckle up. It's the law!
ARoyo

United States

#41 Jan 2, 2012
Was the 15 year old driver cited for her lack of license or being in violation of her driver's permit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim paul mcdowell 20 hr one that knows 1
So jackson hired a new High school principal today Tue Benton Mo Whistle... 13
Scarlett Germaud Tue Guest 4
roundabout (Sep '15) Mon Guest 32
Ceased and desist paper work. Mon Hmmmm 28
Stacey Stirts.... (Jun '10) Sun Random 5
Cameron Sullivan (Jan '13) Sun Random 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages