Idiots, Sluts, and Blonds.

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Juz say in

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Feb 24, 2010
Why do people insist that guys at Jackson only go for idiots, sluts, or blonds. I for one, think most girls at this school look damn near nasty. Too skinny, too stupid, and they THINK they can have everything they want. I'd like a nice, average size girl with black or brown hair that is some what intelligent. Is this too much to ask for??
emo

Waverly, TN

#2 Feb 24, 2010
good luck buddy. Actually, you can find those girls in Jackson, they usually don't have a lot of guys chasing after them.
a nice girl

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Feb 24, 2010
Just don't go for the popular girls and you'll find this. :)
kaci

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2010
I'm a blonde and I take offense to that.. I'm not shallow, or stupid. Just saying.. Not all blondes are bad
Juz say in

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Feb 24, 2010
Oh I wasnt calling the blonds stupid. I just dont think that being blond makes u pretty, like a lot of people think.
Kaci

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2010
Oh I see.. Lol I'm just trying to defend the blonde girls.. Well the ones that don't use it as a personality trait:)
dtak

Johnson Creek, WI

#7 Feb 25, 2010
Jet Black or Alburn Red always attracted me,
But Im just to old to catch them anymore.
And if I did catch one.....What the hell would I do with her?
Kaci

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2010
Put her in a cage and make her sing. I don't know.. Just being random
2010 student

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Feb 25, 2010
OK im a blond,avg. girl of well so so smart i mean im no noble prize winner for science in the making but i dont have a cheerleader brain but it is allgations like the ones people think about blonds that tick me off ok im mean most off the sluts in school have brown hair i mean look at Catylin Snell.

Since: Feb 10

Jackson, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2010
2010 student wrote:
OK im a blond,avg. girl of well so so smart i mean im no noble prize winner for science in the making but i dont have a cheerleader brain but it is allgations like the ones people think about blonds that tick me off ok im mean most off the sluts in school have brown hair i mean look at Catylin Snell.
are you saying that being a cheerleader automatically makes you have a stupid brain or something? you're the dumbest person on topix, i swear. caitlyn snell is the furthest thing from a slut.

Harvey, IL

#12 Feb 26, 2010
seriously? a few of the cheerleaders are REALLY smart. and not all blondes are pretty, so.
a nice girl

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Feb 27, 2010
dude, idk y people hate on cheerleaders all the time. it doesnt make them any more popular, but they usually only make it because theyre already popular. but give them props....id like to see the people dissin these girls do the shit they do.

Sylacauga, AL

#14 Feb 27, 2010
yeah the cheer squad was messed up this year, i hear 3 girls got kicked off. bitchesss.. but some of em are pretty cool. ill give em that. and the popularity thing is really true..
WeSayinn11

Elkton, MD

#15 Mar 1, 2010
Most guys are lookin for sluts&idiots. if not, why are they always the ones w/ guys followin them?? You don't see smart girls with guys trippin for them unless they givin them ideas. ya kno?? and dude i kno. Me: girl, smart, brunette. Yeah im not some girl with loser written all over them, yeah guys like me, but don't drool and follow me around. Whats wrong with the world.. or atleast Jackson ..:P??
OneBigAssMistake America

United States

#33 Jul 4, 2010
dude i agree!! girls at Jackson do look slutty!! and just down right nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Woods (Jul '10) 58 min Charter customer 11
Good Local Dentist? 14 hr User 1234 6
Heather Brown 18 hr jimbob 7
johnny newell (Dec '12) Wed guest 53
Central Football Thugs Tue Guest 5
Newt gilliland (Oct '11) Oct 21 GUEST 41
rick farmer Oct 21 bwp 4
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson Jobs