Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Humans deserve to starve to death if they do not have the sense to stop breeding. Are they truly that stupid?
Besides, millions could die and it would not make a dent in the world's overpopulated mass.
Animals do not know any better, but people do.
Lastly, animals were also on this beloved Earth long before people. I'd like to see the human race get along without them!
Muhammad think you infidel asshole for saying humans deserve to starve to death. Muhammad become cannible to eat all vegans. Muhammad like to see the domestic animal as we know as pets survive without human. Vegan is a heartless person who would laugh at little babies starving to death, to bad vegan, we live in America and will help all starving people around the world with your tax money. Muhammad think this so funny.
Rev Schnoor

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad think you infidel asshole for saying humans deserve to starve to death. Muhammad become cannible to eat all vegans. Muhammad like to see the domestic animal as we know as pets survive without human. Vegan is a heartless person who would laugh at little babies starving to death, to bad vegan, we live in America and will help all starving people around the world with your tax money. Muhammad think this so funny.
By the power invested in me, I now call you A** Hole of the Year.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about the subject. However, animal models are different than humans. If humans want to further the medical field or anything else, for that matter, they can use prisoners and someone like you, who, I'm sure would like to do all you can for mankind. Put up or shut up, is what it amounts to.
Wow, you sure have your priorities straight-animal rights supercede those of people.
One point we can agree on...I'm much more interested in my fellow man than a dumb animal that has ALWAYS been a food source. Following your unbelievably misguided logic, people should only eat plants and unsuspecting humans.
Put up or shut up? You bet--I'll put your puppy in a pot and shut up while I'm chewing....

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sure have your priorities straight-animal rights supercede those of people.
One point we can agree on...I'm much more interested in my fellow man than a dumb animal that has ALWAYS been a food source. Following your unbelievably misguided logic, people should only eat plants and unsuspecting humans.
Put up or shut up? You bet--I'll put your puppy in a pot and shut up while I'm chewing....
Yoo Hoo!!! Reality check!! Prop.B is about puppy mills you crazy loons. It's about an industry that has gone for many years free of any kind of rules and regulations that all other livestock producers have had to follow for decades.In a perfect world no one would cram fifty or sixty dogs in a small space and breed females with their own offspring but alas--it ain't a perfect world.
So--can we quit blathering about eating puppies, humans and using prisoners for experiments? I will vote YES and try to convince as many as I can to do the same.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoo Hoo!!! Reality check!! Prop.B is about puppy mills you crazy loons. It's about an industry that has gone for many years free of any kind of rules and regulations that all other livestock producers have had to follow for decades.In a perfect world no one would cram fifty or sixty dogs in a small space and breed females with their own offspring but alas--it ain't a perfect world.
So--can we quit blathering about eating puppies, humans and using prisoners for experiments? I will vote YES and try to convince as many as I can to do the same.
OK, I'll admit my comments are basically off topic. Right or wrong, my reasoning is that people are so fanatical about puppy mills that they go off on tangents placing animal rights above all other matters. A dog, a cow, a snake, a skunk, etc-they are all JUST animals! Do not assume I agree with mistreatment, but how many laws are needed? I believe communities have enough level headed citizens to correct the problem. If a puppy mill is discovered, report it to local law enforcement, remove the animals and treat them or put them to sleep. Laws already exist to punish violators and we have a surplus of pets. This entire argument is an exercise in futility.
Americans have been so blinded by political correctness they've lost sight of reason and logic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with considering dogs a food source-people think nothing of picking their selection from the meat section of a grocery store. The difference is completely arbitrary. Yep, I've eaten dog--but it was on the menu in the restaraunt!

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll admit my comments are basically off topic. Right or wrong, my reasoning is that people are so fanatical about puppy mills that they go off on tangents placing animal rights above all other matters. A dog, a cow, a snake, a skunk, etc-they are all JUST animals! Do not assume I agree with mistreatment, but how many laws are needed? I believe communities have enough level headed citizens to correct the problem. If a puppy mill is discovered, report it to local law enforcement, remove the animals and treat them or put them to sleep. Laws already exist to punish violators and we have a surplus of pets. This entire argument is an exercise in futility.
Americans have been so blinded by political correctness they've lost sight of reason and logic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with considering dogs a food source-people think nothing of picking their selection from the meat section of a grocery store. The difference is completely arbitrary. Yep, I've eaten dog--but it was on the menu in the restaraunt!
You don't understand a lot of our thinking on this subject. I feel the same way about any living creature that can feel pain. By this I do not mean getting their feelings hurt.An animal that goes to slaughter dies in order to feed us.(by the way, I love a steak.) I think that they should be killed as quickly and painlessly as possible.I agree that the population of homeless dogs and feral cats has gotten out of hand and there are not homes for even half of them. This is due to the stupidity of people getting animals they either can't afford to get fixed or just don't give a damn.I have seen puppy mills and I have seen dog breeders. They are two completely different things.Other than pure bred dogs, none of these "puggles" and other cross breeds,but pure breed in order of preserving the breed, everything should come to a halt for awhile.
Disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
To think you are better than the rest of the life on earth would make you a god-which you are not. Humans are a food source to others such as sharks, large cats, etc. Can you handle that? Animal rights are more important than your rights! Like a voiceless child, they must be protected from sick sob's such as yourself. A dog is one of the most loyal protectors and friend a human has and you ate him? I bet it made your balls feel really big, when in fact, you are about as small as they come.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand a lot of our thinking on this subject. I feel the same way about any living creature that can feel pain. By this I do not mean getting their feelings hurt.An animal that goes to slaughter dies in order to feed us.(by the way, I love a steak.) I think that they should be killed as quickly and painlessly as possible.I agree that the population of homeless dogs and feral cats has gotten out of hand and there are not homes for even half of them. This is due to the stupidity of people getting animals they either can't afford to get fixed or just don't give a damn.I have seen puppy mills and I have seen dog breeders. They are two completely different things.Other than pure bred dogs, none of these "puggles" and other cross breeds,but pure breed in order of preserving the breed, everything should come to a halt for awhile.
I certainly can't claim to be well informed about puppy mills. My cynicism isn't a sign I lack empathy--apparently I'm just missing the boat on why additional legislation is necessary. Am I wrong to assume that current laws can impact the problem?
??????

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>To think you are better than the rest of the life on earth would make you a god-which you are not. Humans are a food source to others such as sharks, large cats, etc. Can you handle that? Animal rights are more important than your rights! Like a voiceless child, they must be protected from sick sob's such as yourself. A dog is one of the most loyal protectors and friend a human has and you ate him? I bet it made your balls feel really big, when in fact, you are about as small as they come.
I think we need to start putting animal rights people in the pot ...!!!!!!!and feed them to the puppy!!!!

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

[QUOTE who="??????"]<quo ted text>
I think we need to start putting animal rights people in the pot ...!!!!!!!and feed them to the puppy!!!![/QUOTE]
Sorry sir but I think you are in the wrong topic discussion. As smart as you sound I'm sure you would enjoy the conversation in "is Shalonda still a hoe?"topic. Check it out!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>To think you are better than the rest of the life on earth would make you a god-which you are not. Humans are a food source to others such as sharks, large cats, etc. Can you handle that? Animal rights are more important than your rights! Like a voiceless child, they must be protected from sick sob's such as yourself. A dog is one of the most loyal protectors and friend a human has and you ate him? I bet it made your balls feel really big, when in fact, you are about as small as they come.
You have the IQ of the plants you eat. Just because you have been indoctrinated to think animals are excempt in the food chain means you've lost touch with the reality that allowed your ancestors to survive to spawn you. Domesticated animals do have the right to a humane life and a humane death, period! My most loyal protector is a 9mm. BTW, I ate dog in a RESTAURANT, not a backyard BBQ. It didn't do anything for my balls, but it did fill my stomach. Your attitude is down right scary. If you were dying from starvation and had to choose between a baby and a dog, I can only assume you and the dog would be the only survivors.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the IQ of the plants you eat. Just because you have been indoctrinated to think animals are excempt in the food chain means you've lost touch with the reality that allowed your ancestors to survive to spawn you. Domesticated animals do have the right to a humane life and a humane death, period! My most loyal protector is a 9mm. BTW, I ate dog in a RESTAURANT, not a backyard BBQ. It didn't do anything for my balls, but it did fill my stomach. Your attitude is down right scary. If you were dying from starvation and had to choose between a baby and a dog, I can only assume you and the dog would be the only survivors.
We are getting off topic again. Prop.B is about stopping the less than steller from breeding dogs like rabbits in deplorable conditions. It has been a red hot way of making money for the last twenty years and naturally some very unsavory folks have got in on the action.Kind of like pit bulls and crack. We want the bads ones out of business. Remember please--Proposition B--Proposition B---Proposition B --PLEASE VOTE YES!!
farmer

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>We are getting off topic again. Prop.B is about stopping the less than steller from breeding dogs like rabbits in deplorable conditions. It has been a red hot way of making money for the last twenty years and naturally some very unsavory folks have got in on the action.Kind of like pit bulls and crack. We want the bads ones out of business. Remember please--Proposition B--Proposition B---Proposition B --PLEASE VOTE YES!!
It's over u f---ing idiot, what do want next?

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's over u f---ing idiot, what do want next?
I want u farmers to go back to school so u can come up with a substitute for the word f---ing. It makes u sound like a low class idiot.
Disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
My IQ surpasses those with neanderthal mentality. Only humans think they are above the food chain. My ancestors were part of the "eat and get eaten" chain," if you want to play that game. I would like to see your 9mm ride herd on your kids innocently playing in the yard when a nasty-minded stranger drives by. A dog would protect your kids while you are out playing with your guns. I suggest you research the role of the dog in human history! If you think a restaurant makes it right to eat dogs, then you are dead wrong. People who don't eat meat are healthier than people who do.
Yeah

Monett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Humans deserve to starve to death if they do not have the sense to stop breeding. Are they truly that stupid?
Besides, millions could die and it would not make a dent in the world's overpopulated mass.
Animals do not know any better, but people do.
Lastly, animals were also on this beloved Earth long before people. I'd like to see the human race get along without them!
If the world is overpopulated and you are firm on your belief then why don't you do us all a favor and rid yourself from the face of the earth. Either support your cause or shut up.
Truth Hurts

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Shot a few squirrels last weekend, the last one
was in the top of a tree. Hit him right in the head with a .22, when he fell he hit every branch on the way down.

Squirrel gravy = YUMMY!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>My IQ surpasses those with neanderthal mentality. Only humans think they are above the food chain. My ancestors were part of the "eat and get eaten" chain," if you want to play that game. I would like to see your 9mm ride herd on your kids innocently playing in the yard when a nasty-minded stranger drives by. A dog would protect your kids while you are out playing with your guns. I suggest you research the role of the dog in human history! If you think a restaurant makes it right to eat dogs, then you are dead wrong. People who don't eat meat are healthier than people who do.
You are absolutely correct and I should be ashamed to have an opinion that differs from yours. You are far too superior to neanderthal carnivores such as myself.
Disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
If the world is overpopulated and you are firm on your belief then why don't you do us all a favor and rid yourself from the face of the earth. Either support your cause or shut up.
I support my cause 24/7 and will until the day I die, like a preacher to his church. I am "good" vs. evil. That's you. I'd like to ask what you have done for mankind other than be a "waste of space" and suck up every natural resource on this planet. I don't breed and I don't starve. That is the difference between us. I serve a purpose... the voice for the innocent. You serve no purpose, whatsoever.
Yeah

Monett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

No, I understand most people are just consumers but it has also became the societal norm. I also love animals, but i'm not an agenda 21 wack job like yourself. Also, I have no children but I would not feel guilty for procreating, and it would be a planned and thought out decision. I dont really even think you actually think this way. You seem like a phony to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,461 - 6,480 of6,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tina ball lankford 1 hr Tina 7
What happened to KFC in Jackson? (May '11) 2 hr slowburn 28
50 year old women 3 hr guest 3
Egg hunt 4 hr Resident 15
I Want Judge Kamps Divine Help 2 File Complaint . 7 hr Reply2_CIA 11
Mario's Pasta House (Nov '09) 9 hr Tenacious 185
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 9 hr Funny 18,911
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance