Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

thought

United States

#6961 Sep 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, since you have been throwing insults at me from the start, and I have tried to be civil, here goes mine. If I had to guess I would say you are a ball cap wearing lesbian and a product of the socially engineered feminist movement. Either that or you are a twelve year old boy and Kony advocate who was raised on replacement formula and never had a strong father figure. You poor thing. You should be a stearilization doctor for halloween and go around collecting womens ovaries and mens testicles.
Not a bad idea, thanks!

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6962 Sep 30, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary-it is the very fact that I have seen the people of other societies struggle for the things we Americans take for granted that allows me to understand and appreciate the underside of our 'civilization'.
“Censure is willingly indulged, because it always implies some superiority: men please themselves with imagining that they have made a deeper search, or wider survey than others, and detected faults and follies which escape vulgar observation”
Samuel Johnson
Hey Daddy Poo,
You crack me up. Tell me,do you sit in front of the mirror and converse with yourself too? Do you compliment yourself on your superior intelligence and razor sharp wit? I start reading your blather and I have to scroll back to the topic subject to even know what the hell you are talking about.You have kind of wandered off the trail and gotten lost haven't you? Throw some cold water in your face and take a few deep ones.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6963 Sep 30, 2012
Vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. supports most of the world through our tax dollars. My tax dollars. Missions are placed in many countries to educate and assist people. There are many organizations that take on the same or similar tasks of those previously mentioned. And you want more? These people continue to breed and knowingly watch their OWN children die of starvation and disease. They are the cruel ones and men are responsible for the unwanted pregnancies. If you don't want the world to die of starvation, then you pitch in and personally help with their education, with your time and your life savings. We have thousands upon thousands here in the U.S. that are starving, homeless, old or ill. Job loss and foreclosed homes run rampant. Have you helped them? I doubt it. People like you complain about the problems and blame anyone but yourself. You never stepped out of your own little bubble to help make genuine changes. That's where we differ. I change things. How many people have you opened your heart and pocketbook to? You only care if little BillyBob is transported to his t-ball game, or if you are late for church, or what's for dinner, or the score of the last sports team, or the like. That's where I say put up or shut up about the problems. With such an intense commitment, this should be your passion, your calling. If you don't help out, then drop it.
I dont think many of our tax dollars are going out to feed people at all. In fact most of the tax money goes to the global banks that systematically own nearly every agency in america now and I think that if you will dig deeper you will find out that most humanitarian organizations are merely fronts for eugenics. So it's good that your heart may be in a good place so to speak but sub-cultures and any other kind of social group you can find are typically created or either hijacked by the same criminals I speak of to use to their own advantage. In other words a lot of people with good intent are being exploited by people who are psycopaths, not to say that there aren't some good ones out there. I dont go to church, watch sports or go to t-ball games, but I have been taken advantage of by people who try and live their life through me and exploit me. I call them energy vampires. The life has been drained from me literally so I have turned my back on society and i'm ready to live in seclusion and focus on the beauty of nature and pleasant surroundings while people kill each other and live fake and hollow programmed lives.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#6964 Sep 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Daddy Poo,
You crack me up. Tell me,do you sit in front of the mirror and converse with yourself too? Do you compliment yourself on your superior intelligence and razor sharp wit? I start reading your blather and I have to scroll back to the topic subject to even know what the hell you are talking about.You have kind of wandered off the trail and gotten lost haven't you? Throw some cold water in your face and take a few deep ones.
You're pretty amusing yourself, thanks. If you have judged me to be self indulging, so be it. I recognize no one can force another to change their opinions. However, as far as looks, intelligence or wit-I consider myself average at best. Maybe I try too hard at times.
I won't go on, but I'll close by saying I couldn't express my thoughts any better than 'YEAH' did above.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6965 Sep 30, 2012
One of the left wing’s most depressing ironies is how the same people who can be so dismissive toward live human babies will often move mountains to protect endangered species or animals subjected to inhumane conditions – how some people can have less empathy for a member of their own species than they do those of another.

http://liveactionnews.org/human-rights/human-...
PETA Member

United States

#6966 Oct 1, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
One of the left wing’s most depressing ironies is how the same people who can be so dismissive toward live human babies will often move mountains to protect endangered species or animals subjected to inhumane conditions – how some people can have less empathy for a member of their own species than they do those of another.
I hear this all the time."Why do you help animals when people need help." Easy. Animals and people are like apples and oranges. Who says you can't help both! I have an interest in many causes, not just one! The link between animal abuse and domestic violence, serial killers, cannibals and child abuse, to mention a few, has been proven to death. In order to help the people in these cases, it must be addressed at the ROOT of the problem, that being the way animals are treated. Improve the relationship with animals and the quality of peoples' lives will improve.
likes animals

United States

#6967 Oct 1, 2012
The human race is its own enemy. People are so mean and cruel to each other on purpose. Look at history as far back as recorded. Most people have heard of hitler and what had been done to the jews. and what about vlad the impaler, who had live people by the dozens impaled on poles for days until they died. he loved to hear the screams of tortured people in his dungeon that was located under his bedroom. when he was imprisoned, he would impale mice for entertainment. look at the tortures and deaths of captives during any war. look at day to day crime and the amount of it. there isn't enough space on topix to cover everything that man has done to man since time began, and then someone gets his nose out of joint because someone else shows compassion towards animals. animals have never treated man the way man has treated animals. makes me wonder who the true animals are here.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6968 Oct 1, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
You just don't get it!! It is the woman's right to choose No govermnent or group or persson has the right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with own body.
PETA SUCKS

United States

#6969 Oct 1, 2012
(P)eople
(E)ating
(T)asty
(A)nimals

PETA people can live and think anyway they want about animals. But they try to force their beliefs on people which makes them scum in my book. PETA is just a American version of a terrorist group.

I remember once they picketed a cockroach eating contest in NYC. Freakin' cockroaches, who gives a crap. It just shows how looney they are.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6971 Oct 1, 2012
PETA Member wrote:
<quoted text>I hear this all the time."Why do you help animals when people need help." Easy. Animals and people are like apples and oranges. Who says you can't help both! I have an interest in many causes, not just one! The link between animal abuse and domestic violence, serial killers, cannibals and child abuse, to mention a few, has been proven to death. In order to help the people in these cases, it must be addressed at the ROOT of the problem, that being the way animals are treated. Improve the relationship with animals and the quality of peoples' lives will improve.
Thank you for a decent thought provoking response. Yes, I understand there is a definite correlation between animal abuse and crimes against people. And, you bet both are just causes and both can be addressed. I may be wrong but your's seems to be a rare attitude. Most people appear to be extremely committed to one and unconcerned about the other.
Since I see so many posts on here that seem fanatically over stated, I either antagonize them or try to appeal to an interest in mankind.
I respect your opinion, but I still doubt that universal kindness to animals would translate to similar conduct toward people.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6972 Oct 1, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it!! It is the woman's right to choose No govermnent or group or persson has the right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with own body.
That's nothing more than self-serving trash! Of course women (and men and children) have inherent rights. Nevertheless, the fact that a baby is unborn makes it no less human; no less deserving of rights. If a woman is attacked and survives, but loses her unborn baby, the perpetrator is no less guilty of murder.
To split hairs, you're right; no one should force you to something unethical, illegal, dangerous, etc. On the other hand, you are absolutely wrong if you don't possess a conscience preventing you from destroying another human.
So Sorry

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6973 Oct 1, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing more than self-serving trash! Of course women (and men and children) have inherent rights. Nevertheless, the fact that a baby is unborn makes it no less human; no less deserving of rights. If a woman is attacked and survives, but loses her unborn baby, the perpetrator is no less guilty of murder.
To split hairs, you're right; no one should force you to something unethical, illegal, dangerous, etc. On the other hand, you are absolutely wrong if you don't possess a conscience preventing you from destroying another human.
What is the issue here? Where did the abortion debate come from? It couldn't have been from a woman that's had an abortion.I had one when I was very young and it was illegal. Not in a back alley but by a doctor in another state.A network you had to go through. My parents never knew.For many, many years it was in my thoughts every day. I've never forgiven myself and it was over forty five years ago. Boy?-girl?-I killed a person.Not the doctor in Tennessee --- me. But I had every right to do so didn't I? It doesn't matter if it is no longer against the law. No one can stop you from having a baby scraped out of you and put through a disposal but it IS murder. I know of what I speak.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6974 Oct 1, 2012
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the issue here? Where did the abortion debate come from? It couldn't have been from a woman that's had an abortion.I had one when I was very young and it was illegal. Not in a back alley but by a doctor in another state.A network you had to go through. My parents never knew.For many, many years it was in my thoughts every day. I've never forgiven myself and it was over forty five years ago. Boy?-girl?-I killed a person.Not the doctor in Tennessee --- me. But I had every right to do so didn't I? It doesn't matter if it is no longer against the law. No one can stop you from having a baby scraped out of you and put through a disposal but it IS murder. I know of what I speak.
See post by "nebka" above-she said I just dont get it?

I empathize with you-sorry to bring back bad memories

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6975 Oct 1, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sadly misguided miscreant. If only your mother had had the same mindset as you...
doubtful

United States

#6976 Oct 2, 2012
PETA SUCKS wrote:
(P)eople
(E)ating
(T)asty
(A)nimals
PETA people can live and think anyway they want about animals. But they try to force their beliefs on people which makes them scum in my book. PETA is just a American version of a terrorist group.
I remember once they picketed a cockroach eating contest in NYC. Freakin' cockroaches, who gives a crap. It just shows how looney they are.
You eat cockroaches? Bon Appetit! PETA stands for "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals." They are not, nor ever will, be terrorists. They are listed as a primary or secondary religion for many, a "rights" movement for some, and an educator. I have never been approached, or forced by them to change my ways, for any reason. Why do you fear them so?
ROFLMAO

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6977 Oct 2, 2012
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bat sh!t crazy! It should be at the discretion of the pregnant person. Just another way for the government to have control and take away your freedom.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6979 Oct 2, 2012
likes animals wrote:
The human race is its own enemy. People are so mean and cruel to each other on purpose. Look at history as far back as recorded. Most people have heard of hitler and what had been done to the jews. and what about vlad the impaler, who had live people by the dozens impaled on poles for days until they died. he loved to hear the screams of tortured people in his dungeon that was located under his bedroom. when he was imprisoned, he would impale mice for entertainment. look at the tortures and deaths of captives during any war. look at day to day crime and the amount of it. there isn't enough space on topix to cover everything that man has done to man since time began, and then someone gets his nose out of joint because someone else shows compassion towards animals. animals have never treated man the way man has treated animals. makes me wonder who the true animals are here.
You bring up a good point. It seems there is a trend with rulers and leaders.

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6980 Oct 2, 2012
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bat sh!t crazy! It should be at the discretion of the pregnant person. Just another way for the government to have control and take away your freedom.
Why am I bat s--t crazy? I said I had an abortion and was just giving insite of what it has been like living with myself knowing I killed a baby human.
You don't sound like anyone that after having an abortion would even loose a night's sleep---so just knock yourself out. See ya in Hell!
Bonnie

Ozark, MO

#6982 Oct 6, 2012
This is sad
Guest 65

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6983 Oct 6, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
This is sad
Yes it is! What I'm trying to get conveyed won't get to anyone other than someone like you. The ones that need to hear what it's really like after having had an abortion won't look for the answer in a proposition forum. Even as a young girl I didn't have an opinion on what I was doing at the time. I did the minute I woke from the abortion.Without even thinking I asked "was it a girl or a boy". Some day I'll know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James that works on jeeps 3 hr Guest 14
dan hecht 4 hr Bye 6
undesirables 10 hr guest 1
thanksgiving turkeys 12 hr Bob 6
Don't use Quality Tree Service....Ripoff (Apr '17) Wed Guest 14
hawg pit Wed Moneyman 59
Old bowling alley Tue Guest 3

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance