Police search for missing Jackson woman

Police search for missing Jackson woman

There are 17773 comments on the KFVS12 story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Police search for missing Jackson woman. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

United States

#5326 Aug 5, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes these were the posts that he was ticked off about all of the money being raised for the kids. He said that the Rawson family was f*cking away the money etc etc etc. He wanted to know where it was all going. My thought......why?? Do you think that money will go to you if you get lucky enough to get your kids back? He sure wanted to know about this fund.
He made comments in several of his posts about the funds and about the Rawsons' money. I, too, thought he was too concerned with it all and was thinking he was hoping to eventually get it!
Why

United States

#5327 Aug 5, 2011
Why does Jacques dad play on Facebook all day and talk about eating zucchini bread and being called a "lard butt" by Ruby? So inappropriate and confusing. Poor Jacque.
memememmemememe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5328 Aug 5, 2011
They want to keep interest in the case up by posting to FB. But unfortunately there hasn't been any news on the case since the business cards where planted by someone on 177.

United States

#5329 Aug 5, 2011
Why wrote:
Why does Jacques dad play on Facebook all day and talk about eating zucchini bread and being called a "lard butt" by Ruby? So inappropriate and confusing. Poor Jacque.
Why are you concerned about it? If it confuses you so much, don't read it. You apparently play on your computer "all day" since you commented about it within an hour of it being posted. I, for one, enjoy his posts whether they are about eating zucchini bread or about one of the tripps polishing his nails. I cry when he posts about the letter that one of them wrote to their mommy or when they are missing Jacque so badly and asks for everyone to continue praying.
Fried Pepsi

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5330 Aug 5, 2011
Why wrote:
This is what you do when your CHILD IS MISSING and you are trying to connect with over 13,000 people who support you, your family, and your daughter. This is how you talk to your friends when you feel supported, loved, and comfortable with them. And, as Stan's friend, I appreciate that he is sharing with us. This is what friends do. This is how we communicate with each other. What do you do with your friends?
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5331 Aug 5, 2011
Why wrote:
Honestly I do not see anything wrong with his posts. He is just trying to connect with people and get his mind off of the stress and heartbreak he is feeling probably. I think his recent posts are much less inappropriate than the things he was posting prior to realizing he needed to regroup and not discuss evidence or make threats etc. Sheesh! Give the guy a break. If he posts that Clay is a POS and he is going to seek street justice or talks about evidence he is criticized, when he listens to people and stops doing that and directs his focus on the children and his family he is criticized. What gives???
Cape

Sikeston, MO

#5332 Aug 5, 2011
Have they questioned Ruth Shrum and Gary Hill?
Cape

Sikeston, MO

#5333 Aug 5, 2011
What about a hiring a psychic ?
firecracker

Oak Ridge, MO

#5334 Aug 5, 2011
Hey Holy. Do me a favor and if you have time, look up another screen name. Guest from Cape. Now, there are TWO so don't confuse. One is a supporter for the family, but the other I always thought was Clay. I do believe TruthMo is his buddy Bryan but of course I could be wrong. Our friend Guest (the bad guy) hasn't posted since Clay got locked up either. Just a thought
firecracker

Oak Ridge, MO

#5335 Aug 5, 2011
look at June 11 #1028. Then, July 11 #2884 and beyond. Actually probably in between also, but these are a few I wrote down when I saw them. There were several screen names I wrote down such as NOTHING,Newshash, KarenSavent. anyway, I think it very interesting and we may get clues out of these posts
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5336 Aug 5, 2011
There are a lot of people posting as guest. This might be difficult. I will give it a shot.
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5337 Aug 5, 2011
So far I am on pagge 8 and guest from Cape doesn't sound like Clay. Was there a guest from Cape that started posting later? I do not think Guest from Cape Clay would have posted this.....

Cape Girardeau, MO
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#117 Jun 3, 2011
Judged:
Did anyone notice that when they showed her car on KFVS the front passenger tire was the "donut" tire? I wouldn't think she set off for Ste Gen on the interstate w that on her car.

Also that car was seen towing the boat and driving fast w a man driving approx 6 pm Wednesday. Odd to me. Maybe whoever he is changed the tire and planted her car to make it look like she stopped on the interstate.
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5338 Aug 5, 2011
firecracker wrote:
look at June 11 #1028. Then, July 11 #2884 and beyond. Actually probably in between also, but these are a few I wrote down when I saw them. There were several screen names I wrote down such as NOTHING,Newshash, KarenSavent. anyway, I think it very interesting and we may get clues out of these posts
That helps. Thanks. I will start looking there.
firecracker

Oak Ridge, MO

#5339 Aug 5, 2011
Well, scratch that Holy. Just read some posts after Clays arrest. Still there, just not so much. dang.

Nashwauk, MN

#5340 Aug 5, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
So far I am on pagge 8 and guest from Cape doesn't sound like Clay. Was there a guest from Cape that started posting later? I do not think Guest from Cape Clay would have posted this.....
Cape Girardeau, MO
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#117 Jun 3, 2011
Judged:
Did anyone notice that when they showed her car on KFVS the front passenger tire was the "donut" tire? I wouldn't think she set off for Ste Gen on the interstate w that on her car.
Also that car was seen towing the boat and driving fast w a man driving approx 6 pm Wednesday. Odd to me. Maybe whoever he is changed the tire and planted her car to make it look like she stopped on the interstate.
One of the tires was the donut tire AND one of the tires was flat? That's what I am hearing based on this post and the news report. Is that right, or were they suggesting that the flat was/had been fixed (donut tire) before it was found?
I also think there is still some question whether the Honda had a hitch. Many SUVs come with a small hitch but no ball. Where is the photo that shoes the car? Fox2 website?
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5341 Aug 5, 2011
firecracker wrote:
Well, scratch that Holy. Just read some posts after Clays arrest. Still there, just not so much. dang.
Yeah I read quite a few Guest posts and guest (lowercase G) posts, but neither really sounded like Clay to me. There is one that defends Clay with very good vocabulary so I doubt that one is him. When his facebook was open I read all of his posts dating way back and he leaves out words etc. The guest from cape I was reading is much more eloquent.

Nashwauk, MN

#5342 Aug 5, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I do not see anything wrong with his posts. He is just trying to connect with people and get his mind off of the stress and heartbreak he is feeling probably. I think his recent posts are much less inappropriate than the things he was posting prior to realizing he needed to regroup and not discuss evidence or make threats etc. Sheesh! Give the guy a break. If he posts that Clay is a POS and he is going to seek street justice or talks about evidence he is criticized, when he listens to people and stops doing that and directs his focus on the children and his family he is criticized. What gives???
I've gotta ask, at the risk of getting royally bashed, what does POS stand for? I know POI...
Remember from school, no such thing as stupid question :)
Thx.

Nashwauk, MN

#5343 Aug 5, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I read quite a few Guest posts and guest (lowercase G) posts, but neither really sounded like Clay to me. There is one that defends Clay with very good vocabulary so I doubt that one is him. When his facebook was open I read all of his posts dating way back and he leaves out words etc. The guest from cape I was reading is much more eloquent.
Sounds like you have the ability to find a writer's "signature" based on style and other factors. That's a great skill to have!
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5344 Aug 5, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gotta ask, at the risk of getting royally bashed, what does POS stand for? I know POI...
Remember from school, no such thing as stupid question :)
Thx.
I do not think it is a stupid question. I believe POS stands for Piece of Shit.
Holy Balls

Kansas City, MO

#5345 Aug 5, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have the ability to find a writer's "signature" based on style and other factors. That's a great skill to have!
Thanks. Sometimes, if I have the time to really dig into it. Clay makes it easy though. If the vocabulary is bad or extremely good (nations and trenderson for example) it makes it a lot easier to figure out. The ones in the middle...... I might be lost. HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanting Hardcore Advice For Father's Rights 1 hr realdaddytoo 2
People who cheat and get away with it 2 hr I B Nice 4
Tilsit animal clinic in Jackson Thu guest 9
rubber balls hanging from truck bumpers Thu Guest 4
Caring AND educational daycare/preschool Wed Kidsfirst 2
stealing Wed gordonville raised 8
people stealing electric and selling stolen tra... Wed gordonville raised 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages