Cousin Ed

Gulfport, MS

#64 Jul 1, 2012
Maybe it is a shit of Jim beam...lol

Sometimes typos work out.

Kansas City, MO

#65 Jul 2, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>your house is soo nasty I saw your dogs puking when I was there, when I left I had to go home and shower cause I felt like ikkky
you must have me confused with some else then cause I don't have "dogs" I have a dog a outside dog at that so go screw ur self
how you doing

Jackson, MO

#66 Jul 2, 2012
Look, there maybe people there that you don't like, but that shouldn't stop you from going into the store. And don't be hating on robin if you don't even know her. You guys are just self... Um... I don't know the word, but still. Kidds is a great place, there cheap, and they have good workers. If you go to the store you would understand, but you shouldn't stop going just because you know someone there that you don't like, its not like they work every day. Robin works her butt off when she is there, so does the one with short black hair, kinda short, younger one. They do a great job, and do what there suppose to do, and no one is stopping them. Now Stop bothering this nice lady and go bother someone your own age or something. Have a nice day!
really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#67 Jul 2, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>you must have me confused with some else then cause I don't have "dogs" I have a dog a outside dog at that so go screw ur self
you have dogs, fleas and then there's Brandon.

Kansas City, MO

#68 Jul 2, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>you have dogs, fleas and then there's Brandon.
ur problem may be with Brandon but u have me confused with some one else
Customer

Cape Girardeau, MO

#69 Jul 5, 2012
I trade at Kidd's in Jackson everyday . The Robin lady has the up most manners than any worker's there and she is always neat & clean and works her butt off as well as the girl with glasses that works mornings . So you get mad because Robin cards don't you think she is just doing her job & the short lady your talking about she is a hard worker as well. Now the one i have sent complaints in on is the bald headed heavy set boy , now he is very rude he has bad body odor & is lazy as they come , Now Pam she has worked retail for many years but i think she is getting burnt out on it and might need to get a different career , her customer manners god use some upgrading , Nancy just needs to retire & has NO manners . But you all have to understand they are all dealing with many walks of life in there , the store is always clean but if i had to say the one that needs to go would be the rude bald headed man
haha

Jackson, MO

#71 Jul 5, 2012
Robin, stop posting things yourself and pretending it's someone else. We know it's you by reading the post. Nothing was wrong with Kidds until you went to work there. Go work your butt off somewhere else.
nikki

Jackson, MO

#72 Jul 5, 2012
Stop disin robin, if you don't like her, dont go to the freaking store, how simply is that. Gosh dang. And you think your all big and bad because your making fun of someone on, behind a screen, I bet in person you would do what you say on here, you would chicken out like everyone else, just stupid and talking bad about kids, seriouly.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#73 Jul 5, 2012
The stinky Guy u must be talking about don't know his name forsure I think his name is Anthony

Kansas City, MO

#74 Jul 5, 2012
guest wrote:
The stinky Guy u must be talking about don't know his name forsure I think his name is Anthony
no it's jon

United States

#76 Jul 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no it's jon
John is a nice guy and he's not stinky!
Robin Ogborn

Cape Girardeau, MO

#77 Jul 5, 2012
haha wrote:
Robin, stop posting things yourself and pretending it's someone else. We know it's you by reading the post. Nothing was wrong with Kidds until you went to work there. Go work your butt off somewhere else.
you must be hitting the sauce pretty hard i don't hide from what i have to say and as far as going elsewhere not happening , Kidd's is fine now if not better Bahaha When the owner tells me how good of a job i am doing and how much he appreciates my dedication that say's it all . I just do what i know is suppose to be done if someone calls in i will cover the shift more $$$ for me And futher more i'm not a shit starter the cameras tells on us all 16 cameras inside and many outside so If all employees does their jobs and not leave shit for others to do then thier shouldn't be in conflict CORRECT.. So i'll do what i am suppose to do and what i am exspected to do so now STFU will ya , your making yourself look like a fool..
Robin Ogborn

Cape Girardeau, MO

#78 Jul 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>John is a nice guy and he's not stinky!
John is a super nice guy and no he doesn't smell
Robin Ogborn

Cape Girardeau, MO

#79 Jul 5, 2012
Okay you haters hate on i am done coming to topix... Peace Out Freaks

Saint Louis, MO

#80 Jul 5, 2012
Gas station drama'

Jackson, MO

#81 Jul 5, 2012
Hey Big Bird, how hard is it to make a soda get ice and bang a cash register. You the fool and freak. Get outta here man. Bahahaha.. Literally man.. Bahahaha

Saint Louis, MO

#82 Jul 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hey Big Bird, how hard is it to make a soda get ice and bang a cash register. You the fool and freak. Get outta here man. Bahahaha.. Literally man.. Bahahaha
Dealing with your stupid ass I could see it being difficult.
Concerned

Cape Girardeau, MO

#83 Jul 5, 2012
Guest your about as dumb as a box of rocks do you really think she is going anywehre NO she isn't but i forsee 2 others hitting the door but not bigbird. i heard 2 was getting shit canned for lack of doing thier job. They need to be gone if they cannot do thier job
Concerned

Cape Girardeau, MO

#84 Jul 5, 2012
Oh for your info there is more to just making sodas im sure they do a lot more i've been in there and i see you does the work as well as i have seen some just run registers & stock cups ... what about the rest of the jobs . they are getting done but only by a few of the workers
SAY SOMETHING

Saint Louis, MO

#85 Jul 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It keeps getting beat to death, because they wont do anything about it. Is this the best they can find for a assistant manger? think what the real manger must be like....why cant rhodes buy this place out and put some real wokers in there?
There is no assistant. There is only one manager and she is AWESOME! So very kind and always will thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 3 min Jen 99
Have you been Bullied by John Jordan to put a S... 4 min Wowjustwow 1
Paula liley 36 min Only me 2
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 47 min guest 342
Brian "the Douche" Mcdowell (Nov '11) 1 hr Jim 16
Mills barber shop 1 hr Willy103 2
Mulberry acres lease contract 2 hr Jaxson girl 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance