guys at plaza tire in jackson?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amanda

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 24, 2013
What's the story on the guys working at plaza tire now of days?

Since: Feb 13

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
There try and get you to pay for labor and parts you don't need.. especially if your a woman because they think they can pull a fast one on yall because you no nothing about cars.. be careful when going there and get only what you need done even though they'll say you need this and that.
amanda

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 24, 2013
I was wondering if anyone new them personally

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 24, 2013
failed my vechile for inspection, said it needed some exspensive work done. Took it to dealer and it passed. I am reporting them to state. Crooks!

Forest Park, IL

#5 Feb 24, 2013
guest wrote:
failed my vechile for inspection, said it needed some exspensive work done. Took it to dealer and it passed. I am reporting them to state. Crooks!
What are you a retard. The state gets money from them, like anything will come from your cry.
notimpressed

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 24, 2013
A couple of guys there hit on me,there a bunch of losers anyway

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you a retard. The state gets money from them, like anything will come from your cry.
Yes the state gets a portion of the twelve dollars. The station gets the rest. They have to be certified by the state to preform inspections. Using thier inspections to force people to get repairs that are not needed will get thier certification revoked by the state and can have criminal charges of fraud brought up if I want to. I have already been in touch with the state and know this to be true. All I have to do is turn in the documentation, which I have. A failed slip from them and a passed slip with no work preformed from the DEALER. Sorry, you are the retard.
duhhhh

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the state gets all the money for the inspections and the place of business gets nothing? Who's the retard??

Since: Feb 13

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Half those kids that work there are stoners, there high as kites most of the time that's why they are always messing up your vehicles
hksqu

Farmington, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2013
notimpressed wrote:
A couple of guys there hit on me,there a bunch of losers anyway
We all get hit on .What is this your first time ? You'll get use to it..you'll be alright crybaby.

Jackson, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2013
They are crooks, stay away from there!!!!!

Arvada, CO

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Is it duck season or something?
Millersvilleman6 9

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Plaza tire touched my privates.
alan

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jul 26, 2013
they lubed me not my car!
Hell yea

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2013
alan wrote:
they lubed me not my car!
did you shave your Peter hair? You all over cape and Jackson forums talking dirty to guys
Frog

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Jul 27, 2013
Don't ever get your car inspected there they do there best to find something wrong so they can charge you to fix it they are better places to go 2 then them and cheaper !!!
guest1

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2013
I go there just for an oil change and will come out with a list of crap they want me to do. Nope. My car is fine thanks! Dude running the show seems to know everyone so he's got a good place going.

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jul 29, 2013
They are crooks and if they continue to fail vechicles for bogus reasons just to try and get paid for repairs that are not needed they are going to get in some major trouble withe the state. I am taking my truck there next year just to see if they try and fail it for the same reason again. If for some reason they don't, I'm going to ask about my "bad" tie rod ends that they failed it for but the dealer said were fine and they were never replaced.
wildcat

Jackson, MO

#20 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
They are crooks and if they continue to fail vechicles for bogus reasons just to try and get paid for repairs that are not needed they are going to get in some major trouble withe the state. I am taking my truck there next year just to see if they try and fail it for the same reason again. If for some reason they don't, I'm going to ask about my "bad" tie rod ends that they failed it for but the dealer said were fine and they were never replaced.
Turn them in. They need to be put in their place. I hate dishonest mechanics. I quit going to Roy's because I was being charged for work and then a month later took my vehicle back in and they told me I had the same problem and wanted to fix it I said ok and then when I picked it up took in my receipt and they told me there would be no charge it was warranty work and then a week later had to have my vehicle towed and it was the same thing that Roy's had supposedly fixed twice before and the mechanic in Illinois told me that it had the original factory part on which meant they never did anything to my vehicle except charge me for work they did not do. I turned him in and I am wanting to sue him as we'll. I have to get all the details in order before I file suit. But it is coming real soon. So I would say go after plaza if they are doing the same thing with the inspections
They are crooks

Farmington, MO

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Took my pick up to these guys and the y told me I needed tie rod ends before it would pass inspection. i ask them what the standard tolerence were, and they had no clue. Took the truck to another place and they said I didn't need them replaced at all.

Was having lunch with friends who were having their car serviced by Plaza in Cape. I told them I bet before lunch was over they would be called and be told they needed something else done. Two minutes later phone rings and they are informed they need their power steering fluid changed. Needless to say they declined.

What a shame, it appears this is standard practice by Plaza.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roundabout (Sep '15) 1 hr Guest 26
Homecomers 4 hr jtown 6
Oak Creek Subdivision (May '12) 6 hr Campinman 17
LeGrand Brothers Transmission 7 hr Burnt 1
Heather (Butler) Jones 9 hr ummmmmm 6
Ceased and desist paper work. 13 hr Ab76df 27
Scarlett Germaud Fri Case 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages