new mommy

Centralia, IL

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Are there any quality preschools in Jackson? Ones at which teachers have degrees, genuinely care about the children, and are well versed in developmentally appropriate practice??
unknown

Farmington, MO

#2 Mar 11, 2012
small world too preschool take good care of the children. I love the teachers there. my little one always comes home happy!!
MistyK

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Just kids on rosemund* or oak ridge early learning center

Potosi, MO

#4 Mar 12, 2012
MistyK wrote:
I would NOT take my dog to just kids that's just wrong. Don't know about the other one.don't go to tender care either
Jackson Mom

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Mar 12, 2012
I have been very happy with St. Paul's preschool program! P.S. You do not have to be Lutheran to attend.

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Well, I know of one in cape. Cape Christian school for the touted years. My child loves it and comes home everyday smiling. The teachers really care about each and everyone of them and they learn a lot while doing fun activities.

Potosi, MO

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
Well, I know of one in cape. Cape Christian school for the touted years. My child loves it and comes home everyday smiling. The teachers really care about each and everyone of them and they learn a lot while doing fun activities.
Is it next door to the library? If so, that place is the very best!!! My grand daughter goes there and loves it and has learned a lot. And the are all teachers.

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Yep!
new mommy

Centralia, IL

#9 Mar 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
I agree, they have an excellent program. So does the university. However, I may have to enroll my child in Jackson. Doesn't seem to many options here.

Potosi, MO

#10 Mar 13, 2012
new mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they have an excellent program. So does the university. However, I may have to enroll my child in Jackson. Doesn't seem to many options here.
There are two that I would not use in Jackson and they are just kids and tender care playhouse. How old is you child?
new mommy

Centralia, IL

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>There are two that I would not use in Jackson and they are just kids and tender care playhouse. How old is you child?
not even two yet. What is wrong with just kids? I thought maybe since there were two locations in Jackson and one in cape that I know of, they'd be good.
unknown

Farmington, MO

#12 Mar 14, 2012
there is A Small World Preschool in cape and A Small World Preschool Too in Jackson. both are good preschools. they take good care of the children and har a friendly environment for everyone. I'd def give them a try!
Seriously

Jackson, MO

#13 Mar 15, 2012
MistyK wrote:
Considering you're a mother who lost custody of your child for insanity reasons, I for one will not be taking your suggestion seriously.

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 15, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you're a mother who lost custody of your child for insanity reasons, I for one will not be taking your suggestion seriously.
What?
Siouxx

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Mar 15, 2012
St Paul has a great preschool and relatively affordable.
new mommy

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 15, 2012
Siouxx wrote:
St Paul has a great preschool and relatively affordable.
do they take babies tho? My child isn't even two yet so that's the hard part.
Siouxx

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2012
new mommy wrote:
<quoted text>do they take babies tho? My child isn't even two yet so that's the hard part.
no :( they start at age 3. Maybe Tendercare? They are a bit pricy though.
MistyK

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Mar 15, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You have me confused with someone else I have my children! All three of them! Make sure you know who you are talking to before you make accusations, thanks!

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 16, 2012
Siouxx wrote:
<quoted text>
no :( they start at age 3. Maybe Tendercare? They are a bit pricy though.
Tendercare sucks!!the owners are crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which is harder xc or football ! (Aug '11) 16 hr Guest 146
jackson newspaper 21 hr Guest 27
Kristin essner Fri Hmmmm 1
stacey weaver n taylor matlock (Oct '10) Fri .. 4
nik scarpachi fked taylor matlock? (Jan '11) Fri .. 11
Tired of city of Jackson monopoly on utilities! (Dec '15) Fri Guest 25
Jackson manor. Thu Guest 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance