I have a 4 year old and just moved to Jackson . Which is the best one
Kacie

Jackson, MO

#2 Apr 10, 2011
Do you need one for all day long?
Also wondering

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2011
We recently moved to Jackson also. I will be having a baby this summer and would also like to know of any good daycares in the area. It would be for M-F from 7am-4pm. Any information that you can provide me would be great. Thank you.
Okay

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2011
I like curious kids in fruitland (6am to 6pm)
Jackson Parent

Franklin, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2011
If you have a 4 year old, look at the preschool program at South Elemtentary. For babies, there are lots of good in home daycares.
buh

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2011
Just babies/just kids in cape is great:)

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2011
What about the one by burger king in Jackson? Who owns it how much for the whole wk and most important is it good
mother

Sikeston, MO

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Both of my children have gone to Just Kids on rosemund they are $115 bucks a week w/o child care assistance and the 3s and 4s do activities all week like the library, park, and last week they went to see beauty and the beast at the show me center the teachers are all sweet and the director Rose is amazing :D
kara

Sikeston, MO

#9 Apr 14, 2011
I also recommend Just Kids on Rosamund
Queen of Jackson

Sikeston, MO

#10 Apr 15, 2011
Okay wrote:
I like curious kids in fruitland (6am to 6pm)
You must work for them

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2011
Guest wrote:
What about the one by burger king in Jackson? Who owns it how much for the whole wk and most important is it good
Tender care
lkjhgfdsa

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Apr 15, 2011
to guest DO NOT i repeat DO NOT send your child to Tendercare Playhouse!(the one by Burger King) The lady that runs it does not care about the children she just wants the money! You child will no be diciplined but instead rewarded for bad behavior cuase he/she will get go sit up front with brenda and play with the toys up there! also her grandson (and yes he does have a turrets) Is HORRIBLE! they let him do what he wants because of what he has and has caused harm and harmful situations to children in the past. They actually try to hide this instead of tell people about it!
ps. the child i'm talking about, the majority of his behavior is not excusable because of his condition i have talk to teachers in school districts who deal with kids with the same issue and have never heard of a kid with this condition acting the way this child does!
pss. I WOULD GO WITH IN HOME! NO GOOD DAYCARES IN JACKSON!
Okay

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2011
Nope... My 4 yr old goes there (I live in fruitland... So I searched this area first before I tried Jackson or cape and it turned out that I liked this one)

Jackson, MO

#14 Apr 15, 2011
I disagree...I love Tender Care. Very clean and organized. I have never had a problem there. Brenda (owner) is very on top of things and my child is happy there. ($110 per week)

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2011
Guest wrote:
I disagree...I love Tender Care. Very clean and organized. I have never had a problem there. Brenda (owner) is very on top of things and my child is happy there.($110 per week)
Have you ever had a problem with her grandson? The day care seems like a good one other than that. I've heard about the boy from a few parents that stopped going there. Does he still go

Jackson, MO

#16 Apr 15, 2011
I've never had/heard/seen any issues with the grandson. My child is in the 3 yr old class. Is the grandson school aged?
Giggy

Ballwin, MO

#17 Apr 15, 2011
Rose rocks!!!
Never Again

Wheeling, IL

#19 Apr 15, 2011
Will Not Go** ^^^
Mama

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2011
My 3.5 year ols goes to a small world too. We tried just kids on rosalind. Neither of us was comfortable. I do love Crystal there; she does the preschool class. But idk how she is at school, I know her from elsewhere. Most of the workers, though, are cranky and yell a lot. And the place smells funny. My daughter never stopped crying about it the two weeks we went there. There was a special needs kid who hit her every day...and nothing was done about it, ever. I felt bad for the other kiddo but I wasn't taking my girl to school to get beat up, either....
Small world too is pretty awesome though. They have a smart curriculum and caring teachers.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#21 Apr 16, 2011
SMALL WORLD IS AMAZING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know a joey price (Mar '10) 4 hr girl who knows 190
Any Gay Guys in Jacson? (Feb '11) 5 hr joe 57
Charter Cable 5 hr mike 7
lindsey leslie and leah mccoy 23 hr SignedandDelivered 2
James Roche on case net for receiving stolen p... Tue patty 10
Amelia fisher (Apr '13) Tue may 12
bob abernathy (Jul '13) Tue may 29
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web