Ghost Rider Needs To Stand-Down

Ghost Rider Needs To Stand-Down

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest

Dexter, MO

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Here is some words from a loved one who you have estranged. STAND-DOWN BEFORE SHIT GETS SUPER UGLY AND YOU GOTTA FORK OUT SOME FUNERAL EXPENSES!!! This isn't a silly joke. Show blood runs thicker than water.
Envy

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Oh my... Death threats on topix... How original and horrifying...
Look where that got Clay Waller you silly rabbit. It's very hard to be shocked and terrified by a post made on topix lol
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Oct 28, 2012
LOL.Does this mean we aren't friends anymore.I don't think I could bear it knowing that we weren't friends.LOL
guest
#4 Oct 28, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
LOL.Does this mean we aren't friends anymore.I don't think I could bear it knowing that we weren't friends.LOL
The comment, if you had taken it in its context, implied you would be paying a funeral bill. Meaning someone "OTHER THEN YOU" may pass away goffy -- like maybe suicide. Did you think about that? Come on and use what bit of brains you have and learn not to take a statement as a death threat towards you. Answer this to a jurry since you are soooo damn smart, if you are dead, how in the hell you going to pay someones funeral cost? Good valid point here.
guest
#5 Oct 28, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
LOL.Does this mean we aren't friends anymore.I don't think I could bear it knowing that we weren't friends.LOL
And it's as obvious, "YOU NEVER WAS MY FRIEND" -- JUST A WOLF IN SHEEP SKIN.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Bullshit.Don't try to justify your statement.You posted because something I said disturbed you in some way and this is how you handle things when someone does not agree with you or has a difference of opinion from you.You have gone on several of threads that I have commented on and have made it very clear that you are upset about something,For some strange reason you think that I am a cop.I am not a cop.You have made several threats other than just this one come by face to face,I might get smacked,etc etc.Thats cool.You do not intimidate me.You are just showing your ignorance.I would explain it to you,but I don't think that you would understand.You are a ameture.But thanks for the warning just the same.LOL
guest
#7 Oct 28, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
Bullshit.Don't try to justify your statement.You posted because something I said disturbed you in some way and this is how you handle things when someone does not agree with you or has a difference of opinion from you.You have gone on several of threads that I have commented on and have made it very clear that you are upset about something,For some strange reason you think that I am a cop.I am not a cop.You have made several threats other than just this one come by face to face,I might get smacked,etc etc.Thats cool.You do not intimidate me.You are just showing your ignorance.I would explain it to you,but I don't think that you would understand.You are a ameture.But thanks for the warning just the same.LOL
Getting smacked is a far cry from a death threat or death it's self. And since you know sooo much (what do you work for Miss Cleo's Network) who am I? Thousands of people visit this sight by the day or hour as guest. What do you have DNA evidence. Why don't you drive you and your Harley off a cliff and since you are a "ghost" rider, you'll float right?
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Oct 28, 2012
How about I ride my Harley over to where your at? Afterall you invited me to meet you face to face.Well,where you at?
guest
#9 Oct 29, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
How about I ride my Harley over to where your at? Afterall you invited me to meet you face to face.Well,where you at?
If he was up your ass you'd know it. How's that!
HAHAHAHA

Gulfport, MS

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
How about I ride my Harley over to where your at? Afterall you invited me to meet you face to face.Well,where you at?
You probably ride a scooter!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Why don't you find out what I ride?
Reaper

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Funny how they bash u ghostrider but what they dont know is real bikers cover each others back and guess wat guest. We are every where !!!
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Thanks Brother.That punk "GUEST" is way out of his league making death threats to a biker.LOL.
Dylan

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2012
*slow clap*
Trying to look tough while hiding behind a computer screen. LOL!
HAHAHAHA

Gulfport, MS

#15 Oct 30, 2012
There are no real bikers around here, nothing but a bunch of posers. If your a real biker, what club do you run with?
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Oct 30, 2012
Again ,Big Mouth,Why don't you find out instead of talking about it.I am not getting a club involved in this tough guy.This is between you and I.Where you at?Who's the poser now.I'm not trying to be a tough guy. I'm not a tough guy .Just an average law abideing citizen that is a biker that won't be intimidated by a punk like you.Your the one that implied that things were going to get ugly and implied I had better get some funeral money together.Well I'm still here.Where you at.I know some things about you that you probably should know.But I will save that for later.I'm closeing in on you.I told you you were an amature,I tried to let it go and you keep running your mouth with threats.Thats cool,Let it go.The more you post to attempt to intimidate me the closer I get to finding you.Let it go before it is to late.
MORON SLAPPER

Jackson, MO

#17 Nov 17, 2012
Why dont you both do something for me. sit down and have a big , steaming mug of SHUT THE F**K UP!
NordicWarrior

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
I guess bikers only count as the assholes on harleys or top end sports bikes that don't wave back? I don't care if your on vespa or a 79 shovel. If you have two wheels then you belong. It's the feeling of the open road with no cage. Ride on brothers.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Well said NordicWarrior.
guest

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2012
NordicWarrior wrote:
I guess bikers only count as the assholes on harleys or top end sports bikes that don't wave back? I don't care if your on vespa or a 79 shovel. If you have two wheels then you belong. It's the feeling of the open road with no cage. Ride on brothers.
What about unicycles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gift basket drop shipping 2 hr Linda 3
Will walmart hire me? (Apr '12) 21 hr Sonia 129
Does anyone know Charlie Evans? Thu Gottagetusome 4
Tavi low-life lopez Wed Break15 5
white girls who overly try to act black (Jul '11) Tue Educated WW 121
Ashley Barker-West Aug 15 Brandon 1
I fell in love with a Jackson Prostitute Aug 15 Scott D 3

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages