Jay Knudtson and city of Cape Girarde...

Jay Knudtson and city of Cape Girardeau sued in Federal court

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Jay Purcell

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Jay Knudtson and the city of Cape Girardeau were sued in Federal court and his buddies in the media (the Rust) never reported it. If you would like to have a copy of this lawsuit I will email it to you. I can be emailed at [email protected] Also if you are interested in a short you tube video exposing corruption in our county watch this short video and prepared to be shocked
Thanks, Jay Purcell

O Fallon, MO

#2 Dec 1, 2010
Mr. Purcell - I have watched this video before and I appreciate you posting again. We do indeed live in a corrupt area. As a business person in this community I have experienced some of this treatment. I would hope a new newspaper would get started here that would report ALL the news. Thank you all your hard work for the citizens of this area.
Cousin Ed

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Thank you Jay I really wish you had beat that stupid nimrod Clint Tracey. He isn't very smart, e seems like a yes man and when I talked to him he had no clue I was fucking with him. Totally stupid no asked him about a mistake on something he passed around and he blamed his wife
Tremors

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Purcell got the most votes he just didnt win ask around and see if there is not a lot of people who think the same. They cant be trusted.
Cousin Ed

Florissant, MO

#5 Dec 3, 2010
The more I think about this the madder I get those gutless rusts need to be taken to task about this hypocrisy. I think it's time to start the offensive from the inside. Project mayhem has been established within the company walls. Just have to give it the go ahead. And this is it. It will e slow and very very costly to them but in a way that thu won't realize what's happening until th hemmorge is beyond repair. Bleed the goat dry.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 20, 2012
Mr.Knudtson is a product of the 'ol Boatman's Bank Boys Club. Without that circle of political protection he would have never served public office. It was their money and influence that put him in office. Mr.Knudtson should have been sued for repeating customer information out in the public too. He has been know to do that. Those that trust him will be disappointed when their back is turned.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Feb 21, 2012
Keep up the fight Jay!
Siouxx

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 21, 2012
What is the lawsuit about?

Since: Jan 09

Jackson, MO

#10 Feb 21, 2012
How would I contact Mr. Purcell, I tried to go to his website, but apparently, it's not completed.

I'm in Texas at the moment and cant go to his office.
vote for someone

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Jay I hope you get voted out and I would like see Herbst get the nod.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
P&G Pay? (Jun '11) 1 hr Jack 78
Mulberry acres lease contract (Jul '16) 3 hr Gone 28
Tired of city of Jackson monopoly on utilities! (Dec '15) 14 hr Steve 45
Happy Nails (Jun '15) 15 hr Farang 38
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Dummy 965
Poaching Sun Harry Redtiger 2
Don't use Quality Tree Service....Ripoff Sun Guest 3

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages