Britt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Well she pits her business out there by doing it infront of ppl u see she have over 40 comments on her so she puts her shit out there I don't and I can do somethin about I don't just talk shit trust me she just runs to fast when she sees me. I have tried to finish but she is too scared and if ur talkin shit on topix why are u on it... It's not btwn me and u it's ne and Jess so when she wants to take care of it let her kno to call me she knows my number
Dr J

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

If everyone would just not comment on people unless they had something good to say,could you imagine how nice this world be.Maybe we should all try to live by that.It sure would'nt hurt
Im just sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Well, since you are saying she puts all of her business out here on the web, then why are you feeding into it and going along with the rest of these idiots on here? I have known Jess for about a year and she has never done me wrong nor has she ever lied to me. I trust her and would do whatever she needs from me to help her, thats the way I am. I will help you as long as you don't burn me. You burn me, well then you are just ass outta luck cause I won't help ya for nothing after that. Jess may have had some hard times in the past, but who hasn't? In my opinion, I think Jess is a damn good looking young lady. Why not stop the Jerry Springer online crap here and everyone actually focus on themselves? Everyone has problems and issues, so let me focus on mine, you focus on yours and Jess can focus on hers. To me, Jess is a sweetheart and I will stand by that.
Britt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

Yea until she f*cks u over just wait it's common I mean hell 3 of her x best friends told me themselves they took out the trash haha she was the trash so just wait!
move on

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

so britt.... how does it feel to have this jessica girl stuck in your mind all day. I bet you go to bed thinking about her and wake up thinking about her. You shouldn't spend so much energy on someone you dislike.
SMF

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

Damn Bitt...it almost sounds like you got a thing for them girls...do they make you all hot and wet? get ur panties in a wad? Hmmm? I bet you gotta take care of urself quite a bit since u is thinkin about them all the time. how do u concentrate on workin and doin a job, unless maybe its on ur knees, especilly since u r thinkin and talkin about them girls so much. I think u r just so hot for them is wat it really is.
Anthony

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

This has to be the best topix I have read today!
Britt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

No definatly not trying to contract the herps! And u don't even make sense but I understand u need to prove how dumb u are by typing that... So hear ya go u take first for the dumbass award! Jess isn't on my mind all day only when I look at topix and another person has tried to say somethin thinkin they are makin sense or gettin under some ones skin... I just laugh and keep tellin the truth! Funny she has everyone else defending her what a b*tch! Haha
SMF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

So Bitt, u jus sayin u ain't got nuthin better to do than read Topix all day? aint u got no job to work at? all u do is post on this sh*t stirin site and talk crap about every person u can. Y not just STFU and go on wit ur life? Dam Bitt, b a lil happier wit your own life an maybe ppl will like u a lil more.
Thanks for the dumbass award, it took a lot to take it away from u after u dun had it all them weeks runnin...LOL
Britt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

I don't have a problem with ppl liking me honestly I could give a shit less what ppl think for real and apparently ur on topix just as much hiding behind ur fake name I'm not starting shit like I've always said just tellin the truth and sometimes that hurts but oh well! IAs for the award u actually took it frm Jordan kuntze so thank her for giving up her position lol
jacksoncitizen

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

do you ever shut the fuck up britt?
jordan kuntze as a matter of fact is not a dumbass, shes 16 years old and a junior in high school and at a college level. if anything your the dumbass for starting stuff with her bc i know your over 18, she could have your ass nailed for harrassment then youd be done sweetheart. so take that up with her sister.
Britt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

First off all i have nvr started shit with Jordan not harassment at all so get ur sh*t straight and I highly doubt she is at college level more like 2nd grade maybe. Her and her sister both are dumb as fuck sorry if u don't like my opinion! And I will quite telling the truth when Jess mans up and finishes rather than havin all u ppl who don't even kno what's up talk shit to make themselves look like they r something! U all are trash and that's just how it is I'm not a liar I call it like I see it
bbb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

lol theyr all the same person britt . GTA b lmao
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Jessie Kuntze wrote:
yah brittney everything u say is just so true! hah i dont have time for ur games so find something better to do with ur time then trash talk me....got it?
its a shame that brittney is right about everything!
jc whitney

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

who ever says bad things about people on this sight should have to sign their name
Goddess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Jessica is a skanky hoe she tries to be a homewrecker but really all she did was take the problem out of the equation she will not woman up and fight she hides behind the men she is with however I'm not scared of those pansys either bring it skank
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Who are the parents of these two girls
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Rodney kuntze
a friend

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

jessica girl screw britt. she is just jealous of you cause she will never be you! she comes from trsh and will always be trash and wishes she could have the life you do. bitch's will always hate so let em hate! as long as ur happy with yourself then fuck em not to mention 95% of jackson would be on your side other than that skanky hoe!!!! keep doin your thang girl karma is a bitch and britt will eventually get her's!!!!!
whocares

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

why does it matter who the girls parents are?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Carr 3 hr Guest 15
Jackson Manor (Sep '09) 7 hr psshtt 75
Family dollar in Jackson 8 hr Nasty 5
tina ball lankford 9 hr she devil 1
Rhodes Jackson MO 16 hr hiboy 3
Josef Lichtenegger 20 hr hes stupid 5
Paige 'Taylor' Hendrix 20 hr im just a bitch 6
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at July 13 at 8:51PM CDT