countrygirl

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

what do you think about these girls? what do you know about them?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

I do not know jordan although I do kno Jess and she is a very nice girl, she would prolly do anything to help anyone she could, she use to date one of my friends and she was a pretty cool chick.
Jackson Citizen

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

I know Jordan & she is also a very nice girl.

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

LMMFAO..... Countrygirl, if u were friends with em' u wouldnt of put their names up.. lol ;]
JHS STUDENT

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

what if u have slept with 1 of them? do i get a cookie?
countrygirl

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

which one did you sleep with? and chikka what are you talking about?
MOTHER OF ONE GOOD KID

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Why are these two girls names on a forum? Makes me wonder! I have personally seen these two walking the streets of Jackson looking like sluts. I've heard rumors that they drink and do drugs.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

hey bitch dunno who your callin sluts but when did you see them walkin the streets? and what kind of drugs do they do...because im pretty positive jessie is in college and jordan goes to jhs and they have an amazing life without drugs...so mabe your the slut and who gives a flyin f*ck if they drink what kid doesnt....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

guest wrote:
hey bitch dunno who your callin sluts but when did you see them walkin the streets? and what kind of drugs do they do...because im pretty positive jessie is in college and jordan goes to jhs and they have an amazing life without drugs...so mabe your the slut and who gives a flyin f*ck if they drink what kid doesnt....
Who cares if Jessica goes to college that doesnt mean that she isnt a crack head I know for a fact that shes a druggie!!

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

guest....i know for a fact that she is no longer a druggie....she might have used to been but isnt now...
mc chick

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

i also know for sure she doesnt use drugs any more...i heard she went to jail back in june and she got out and has been clean ever since...but believe what you want it is jackson where everyone jus talks shit about people because they think it makes themselves look better.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

i am also very close to jessie and know for a fact she doesnt use drugs...

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

COUNTRYGIRL.... IF YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE FOR THEIR SAKE... DON'T PUT THEIR NAME UP ON THE MOST TRASH ASSED SITE OUT THERE,,, I DONT SEE YOUR NAME ON HERE... RIGHT. JESSIE HAS ISSUES. SHE NEEDS TO GET AWAY FROM KODY MOORE. O. I HEARD SHE DID ALREADY... IM JUST SAYIN.. I WOULDNT DARE PUT MY NAME UP, THATS AN OPEN DOOR FOR EVERYONE TO TRASH TALK ME. I WOULDNT PUT MY GIRLS UP OUT THERE LIKE THAT EITHER.. FEEL ME..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

she is away from Kody moore and is doin jus fine...she is off the dumb shit and is goin to school to be a medical assistant
udontevenwanttok now

Savoy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

i know for a fact that she has been a slut since her freshman year and a drug addict she is a home wrecker and shes two faced. who honestly cares about jessica CUNTze
quest

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

dammmnnn sounds likes theres a lot of jealous bitches if you ask me....i am a good friend of hers and no that she isnt a slut, a drug addict or two faced....and is a very nice chick maybe yall jus dont know her as well as i do once again like the other guest said its jackson....people jus talkin shit
WOW

Kaiser, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Wow, where did you go to school guest? That was one big stupid sentence with no punctuation. Get a life, let alone an education!
Kyle cook

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

I ain't scared. Unlike the rest of u that can hide behind your fake names so you can talk smack and not man up to your words. In school off drugs and away from you fucks that don't have anything better to do than sit on here and talk shit. Just jealous she's goin somewhere with life and the rest of u aren't!!!!!
guest45

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

i know jordan and she is a nasty slut...shes slept and messed around with so many guys from jackson and all around...maybe she jus takes after her sister
jacksonboy

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

i agree with guest45 jordan is the nastiest girl from jackson

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
johnny newell (Dec '12) 3 hr someone 48
hubble creek is a joke 10 hr hubble creek shopper 22
school 17 hr parent 2
Paige 'Taylor' Hendrix 19 hr matt 5
Mondi (Nordenia) is late on paying its employees 20 hr trolldetector 17
sugar babies 20 hr whodat 6
Pug for Stud (Jun '12) 22 hr PersephoniePug 24
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at July 09 at 9:09PM CDT