Clay Wallers Son in fight at courthouse.
questions

United States

#63 Jul 29, 2012
Was Rebecca a witness in court?
Was the Pilot House mentioned in court by any witnesses?
Hey

Poplar Bluff, MO

#64 Jul 29, 2012
questions wrote:
Was Rebecca a witness in court?
Was the Pilot House mentioned in court by any witnesses?
She was. I don't know if that was mentioned, or not.
Man wh ore

United States

#65 Jul 29, 2012
What has the pilot house have to do with anything?
Probable Cause Statement

Saint Charles, MO

#66 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap! I thought Tudy helped him clean up.
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfvs12/news/Wa...
Alice cooper

United States

#67 Jul 29, 2012
I just watched that movie Blades of Glory with Will Ferrel and I laughed my ass off!

United States

#68 Jul 30, 2012
Probable Cause Statement wrote:
Thank you.
Unimaginable

United States

#69 Jul 30, 2012
How could someone live with their conscience knowing they had cleaned up evidence of a murder?

Saint Charles, MO

#70 Jul 30, 2012
Unimaginable wrote:
How could someone live with their conscience knowing they had cleaned up evidence of a murder?
Oh, for Pete’s sake! You need to get a grip. I would think your own conscience should be working overtime dealing with that mean streak you’ve got, the magnitude of your deception on Topix, and your shit-stirring. Nowhere is there any indication that Rebecca knew that she was helping to clean a crime scene. If you read the Probable Cause Statement, along with the news reports, you would see that. Don’t you think the whole experience has been traumatic enough for her without you trying to implicate her in the dirty deed. You’re heartless.
Cloudy

United States

#71 Jul 30, 2012
I'm ready for the Christmas shows to start up again! Such wonderful heartwarming stories!
Unimaginable

United States

#72 Jul 30, 2012
Guest/St. Louis- I don't know why you have me in your crosshairs.
Your conclusion that:(1) I have a mean streak,(2) the magnitude of my deception on Topix and (3) that I am a shit stirrer is unwarranted.
My post consisted of 16 words. Not ONE word was mean, deceptive or an attempt to stir shit.
With regard to Rebecca: "hey" from Poplar Bluff posted "Rebecca Barranger helped Clay clean up". I responded to their post. My response was without malice to anyone.
Your attack is creepy and uncalled for.
Take your own advice and GET A GRIP!

United States

#73 Jul 30, 2012
Unimaginable wrote:
Guest/St. Louis- I don't know why you have me in your crosshairs.
Your conclusion that:(1) I have a mean streak,(2) the magnitude of my deception on Topix and (3) that I am a shit stirrer is unwarranted.
My post consisted of 16 words. Not ONE word was mean, deceptive or an attempt to stir shit.
With regard to Rebecca: "hey" from Poplar Bluff posted "Rebecca Barranger helped Clay clean up". I responded to their post. My response was without malice to anyone.
Your attack is creepy and uncalled for.
Take your own advice and GET A GRIP!
If Rebecca had helped Clay clean up a bloody murder scene that night, we all would have heard about it before now. And it wouldn't be breaking news on Topix. You know that. The facts that have been released so far indicate that's not what happened. And you know that, also. So I'm calling B.S. on this one and sticking by my original assessment. Your 16 words suggesting that she should have a problem living with her conscience, were mean, deceiving and very much intended to stir it up. Really, so much more creepy than me calling you out for it.
Monty

Ballwin, MO

#74 Jul 30, 2012
Ain't y'all getting tired of this shit yet?????
Nice try

Kansas City, MO

#75 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for Pete’s sake! You need to get a grip. I would think your own conscience should be working overtime dealing with that mean streak you’ve got, the magnitude of your deception on Topix, and your shit-stirring. Nowhere is there any indication that Rebecca knew that she was helping to clean a crime scene. If you read the Probable Cause Statement, along with the news reports, you would see that. Don’t you think the whole experience has been traumatic enough for her without you trying to implicate her in the dirty deed. You’re heartless.
The person didn't mention any names in his/her post but you did. What's your problem?
WOW

Atascadero, CA

#76 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rebecca had helped Clay clean up a bloody murder scene that night, we all would have heard about it before now. And it wouldn't be breaking news on Topix. You know that. The facts that have been released so far indicate that's not what happened. And you know that, also. So I'm calling B.S. on this one and sticking by my original assessment. Your 16 words suggesting that she should have a problem living with her conscience, were mean, deceiving and very much intended to stir it up. Really, so much more creepy than me calling you out for it.
Read page 9/12 of the probable cause statement 3rd paragraph.
Chunk

Ballwin, MO

#77 Jul 31, 2012
I hate it when I gas up preparing for a shit, it gives me the cramps. I get scared trying to push a fart out to relieve pressure that I may shit a little in my pants.
guest48

Saint Louis, MO

#78 Jul 31, 2012
for starters this crap about JC needs to stop. think about what this young man is going through, he has lost his stepmom that he loved dearly by the hands of his father, most likely, his aunt was threatend, by his father, this poor kid has had alot to deal with for a 20yr old, most of us older adults wouldnt be able to handle what he is going through. you cant blame a kid for what their parents have done, just because he has a very disturbed dad doesnt mean he is trash or will be like his dad. As far as clay goes all of the evidents for and against him will come out in time in court, their is only 2 ppl who truely knows what has happend, one is dead and the other is in jail and needs to disclose where her body is at. His true judgement will come, twice in this man's life, once by a judge and once by God. It is time for this family and the tripps to have closure!
WTF

United States

#79 Jul 31, 2012
guest48 wrote:
for starters this crap about JC needs to stop. think about what this young man is going through, he has lost his stepmom that he loved dearly by the hands of his father, most likely, his aunt was threatend, by his father, this poor kid has had alot to deal with for a 20yr old, most of us older adults wouldnt be able to handle what he is going through. you cant blame a kid for what their parents have done, just because he has a very disturbed dad doesnt mean he is trash or will be like his dad. As far as clay goes all of the evidents for and against him will come out in time in court, their is only 2 ppl who truely knows what has happend, one is dead and the other is in jail and needs to disclose where her body is at. His true judgement will come, twice in this man's life, once by a judge and once by God. It is time for this family and the tripps to have closure!
How long has it been since we had a hanging, if front of the court house. Heck we can use the
stage for the event. Then JC can watch is daddy show him how to swing!
Bly

United States

#80 Jul 31, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Line girl

Waterloo, IL

#81 Aug 1, 2012
Never eat cereal gilster from gilster! Walmart brand is made at gilster, do not eat it unless you like Mexican sweat in your cereall yuck

Saint Charles, MO

#82 Aug 1, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Read page 9/12 of the probable cause statement 3rd paragraph.
Well, bless your heart. But there’s really no need to send this link to me. I've read the statement in it's entirety several times. The paragraph you reference makes it pretty clear what Rebecca's involvement was in the cleaning that happened 2 days after Jacque's disappearance and the day after the initial search by LE. Nowhere is it suggested that she helped him clean a bloody murder scene the night of June 1st, or that she had any knowledge of a murder having taken place there. So send the link to someone that should read it before they put Rebecca in their “crosshairs”, or for that matter Tudy, JC, Dr. Gibbs, Ruth or any other random suspects that they want to pull out of their axx. I’m sure the trial will reveal the involvement of any accomplices, if they exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love em all (May '15) 7 min Bae Bae 146
Does anyone have a scientific answer for why Wh... 1 hr white kong 25
Anyone know 7 hr Posers ya or na 1
Katie Henson Luttrull 8 hr Bonnie and Clyde 12
Hot girl at dollar general in gordanville Dec 9 Guest 4
Cousin Ed Died Dec 8 Guest 5
condos in bent creek Dec 8 KenM 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance