First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Chesterfield, MO

#125 Aug 10, 2012
Sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are so full of BS! You have NO class!
Those who are or have been successful in their lifetime DO NOT feel the need to be a braggart. You are a LOSER!
Not to mention he just shattered your illusion that all Obama supporters are welfare and food stamp recipients. Heís very articulate, I would assume has provided some jobs in the area, values education and doesnít post political lies and propaganda on Topix that canít be documented. I would say heís far from a loser, and has you beat all to hell in the class department. He also has a real sense of humor and doesn't resort to "BAHAHA", "LOL" and smiley faces in his posts. I think I'm just going to follow him around Topix laughing at the way he exposes you wack job birthers without even breaking a sweat.

Now are we getting close to "internet bully" or do you just want to skip that and go straight to "a**wipe"?

Chesterfield, MO

#126 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there was no need for the lib to be so rash to Ditto Head and others. Dick want admit it but one reason not him necessarily but others have done well is because of conservatism. Which if Obama has his way may become a thing of the past.
So here we go! Asking you (oops, I mean DittoHead) to provide sources to support your ridiculous statements is being "rash"? Are you saying that he was mean to DittoHead and others and is an "internet bully"?

You're so predictable. Same old song, different verse.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#127 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there was no need for the lib to be so rash to Ditto Head and others. Dick want admit it but one reason not him necessarily but others have done well is because of conservatism. Which if Obama has his way may become a thing of the past.
1) look back thru my posts and point out where it was that I ever said I was a 'lib'? Bet ya can't do it.
2) point out one time that I gave ditto head any more guff than he/she was dishing out. Bet ya can't do it.
3) show one instance where conservatism has ever helped me in business? Bet ya can't do it.

All three points have one thing in common. Can you see it? Bet ya can't.
Hannity

Euless, TX

#128 Aug 10, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>1) look back thru my posts and point out where it was that I ever said I was a 'lib'? Bet ya can't do it.
2) point out one time that I gave ditto head any more guff than he/she was dishing out. Bet ya can't do it.
3) show one instance where conservatism has ever helped me in business? Bet ya can't do it.

All three points have one thing in common. Can you see it? Bet ya can't.
you'll be able to see the difference if Obama wins and health care kicks in full throttle in 2013. No matter what you say you can't tell me different, course I'm sure you'll pull some chart out from somewhere that says Obama care is saving tax payers money, but when it goes into effect I think it will adversely effect everyone who is in the work force If you make as much as you said in earlier post it will effect you too because he said everyone that makes over 250,000.00 would have taxes raised and that would have to include you if what you say is true...which could be ,but I doubt seriously. I think you may either live with your mother in her basement or sponge off the government handouts. Why else would you be so for the Left. As far as saying your a lib, you say it every time you post on this thread

Location hidden

#130 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll be able to see the difference if Obama wins and health care kicks in full throttle in 2013. No matter what you say you can't tell me different, course I'm sure you'll pull some chart out from somewhere that says Obama care is saving tax payers money, but when it goes into effect I think it will adversely effect everyone who is in the work force If you make as much as you said in earlier post it will effect you too because he said everyone that makes over 250,000.00 would have taxes raised and that would have to include you if what you say is true...which could be ,but I doubt seriously. I think you may either live with your mother in her basement or sponge off the government handouts. Why else would you be so for the Left. As far as saying your a lib, you say it every time you post on this thread
I forgot this part in my last post. You say that I claim to be a 'lib' in every post I have made on this thread. To that, I say this, you are a liar. There's no other way to put it. I've never said any such thing. So, by claiming that I have, you are lying.
Hannity

Euless, TX

#131 Aug 10, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot this part in my last post. You say that I claim to be a 'lib' in every post I have made on this thread. To that, I say this, you are a liar. There's no other way to put it. I've never said any such thing. So, by claiming that I have, you are lying.
well anybody that wants Obama's far left agenda to be the law of the land is called a blank, you fill it in its ok you can say it. I don't think I ever said you called yourself a Lib, if so I apologize

Location hidden

#132 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
well anybody that wants Obama's far left agenda to be the law of the land is called a blank, you fill it in its ok you can say it. I don't think I ever said you called yourself a Lib, if so I apologize
And you lie yet again. You should really try and keep up with what you post. If you are going to lie about something as mundane as this, why should anyone take anything you have to say about subjects which affect us all, with any serious consideration. Refer to your previous post. You know, the one that says that I say I'm a 'lib' in every post. And you don't get to use the "you know what I mean" defense. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. But, make sure that what you say can be independently verified. You have repeatedly used republican talking points in your posts. Then, you try and claim others are using liberal talking points in theirs. As if to imply that they are the ones that are wrong. I challenge you to site one example of where I have used either liberal or conservative research in any of my posts. Know what? Bet ya can't do it.
Hannity

Euless, TX

#134 Aug 10, 2012
Everyone is Mad Bro wrote:
Richard is raping harder than those in the prison showers
he's such an angry man.

Saint Louis, MO

#135 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
he's such an angry man.
Yes, we know. Everyone that disagrees with you is "such an angry man". Don't kid yourself. Nobody's angry. They're laughing at you.
Hannity

Saint Louis, MO

#136 Aug 10, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>And you lie yet again. You should really try and keep up with what you post. If you are going to lie about something as mundane as this, why should anyone take anything you have to say about subjects which affect us all, with any serious consideration. Refer to your previous post. You know, the one that says that I say I'm a 'lib' in every post. And you don't get to use the "you know what I mean" defense. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. But, make sure that what you say can be independently verified. You have repeatedly used republican talking points in your posts. Then, you try and claim others are using liberal talking points in theirs. As if to imply that they are the ones that are wrong. I challenge you to site one example of where I have used either liberal or conservative research in any of my posts. Know what? Bet ya can't do it.
and again I say if your not a lib I apologize. I now know why Ditto Head quit talking to you. But reading between the lines, why would you defend such a LIBERAL agenda? I've not seen you post any positives for conservatives. I don't care what you are but if your spouting liberal talking points I will defend very proudly my CONSERVATIVE beliefs! Your serve.

Location hidden

#137 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
he's such an angry man.
And there you go assuming again. I have shown no anger in any post here. I have quite simply rebutted your moronic assertions that we are all doomed because of President Obama and his attempts to make us into the nation that we can and should be and once were. This nation (and world) have grown beyond what the constitution and bill of rights ever envisioned. They were documents intended to change and reflect the ever evolving world. What worked for us then, no longer works for us today. Time to move into the future Bucky. Get on the bus or get left behind. Either way, it's going to happen. You can either use it to your advantage, or get run over by it. Personally, I'd like to see a few get run over.

Location hidden

#138 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
and again I say if your not a lib I apologize. I now know why Ditto Head quit talking to you. But reading between the lines, why would you defend such a LIBERAL agenda? I've not seen you post any positives for conservatives. I don't care what you are but if your spouting liberal talking points I will defend very proudly my CONSERVATIVE beliefs! Your serve.
Your "conservative beliefs" mean squat. I believe that there are beings on other planets. But, I have no proof so, they are just 'my beliefs'. You must back up your beliefs with verifiable proof for them to mean anything to anyone other than yourself. You seem to believe that President Obama is 'out to get us all'. Proof. Give your proof and let the rest of us verify it. The problem you are having here, as I see it, is that you want so desperately to believe that he is evil that, nothing anyone has to say will convince you otherwise. Go on Google and look up "the backfire effect". Not that it would do you any good, but do it for the heck of it. Who knows, it might just give you a laugh. Don't worry, it's not a liberal site, so your head won't explode or anything like that.
Hannity

Saint Louis, MO

#139 Aug 10, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>Your "conservative beliefs" mean squat. I believe that there are beings on other planets. But, I have no proof so, they are just 'my beliefs'. You must back up your beliefs with verifiable proof for them to mean anything to anyone other than yourself. You seem to believe that President Obama is 'out to get us all'. Proof. Give your proof and let the rest of us verify it. The problem you are having here, as I see it, is that you want so desperately to believe that he is evil that, nothing anyone has to say will convince you otherwise. Go on Google and look up "the backfire effect". Not that it would do you any good, but do it for the heck of it. Who knows, it might just give you a laugh. Don't worry, it's not a liberal site, so your head won't explode or anything like that.
you lose me when you believe in aliens. I believe in God and proof is what you want it to be. Speaking of going to other sites, have you ever listened to conservative talk radio? Don't worry you head won't explode. I would say probably not, by the way you rant. But I have said I'm conservative and all I can say about you is.....well let's leave it at that. As Ditto Head has done and appears for good reason I leave you with your own beliefs and hope you stay as happy as you have been in these posts. You seem to be very angry for someone else having a diff of opinion from yours so to that I say fare thee well!

Location hidden

#140 Aug 10, 2012
Why is it that nobody wants to play with me?? I took a shower and everything, so I don't stink. I wonder. Hmmmm. Could it be that they have to be told what to think by someone on talk radio? Noooo. That couldn't be it. You think? I guess knoweledge just scares some people.

United States

#141 Aug 10, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>
you lose me when you believe in aliens. I believe in God and proof is what you want it to be. Speaking of going to other sites, have you ever listened to conservative talk radio? Don't worry you head won't explode. I would say probably not, by the way you rant. But I have said I'm conservative and all I can say about you is.....well let's leave it at that. As Ditto Head has done and appears for good reason I leave you with your own beliefs and hope you stay as happy as you have been in these posts. You seem to be very angry for someone else having a diff of opinion from yours so to that I say fare thee well!
And goodbye again. Remember the door...
Zin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#142 Aug 11, 2012
Hannity wrote:
<quoted text>peaking of going to other sites, have you ever listened to conservative talk radio? Don't worry you head won't explode.
While I don't speak for Richard, I seldom plug into any political radio or news, but I have listened to conservative talk radio. I see why it appeals to some. For me it was less appealing and I had a continual feel that I was being lied to / manipulated. The material just seemed like continual half truths and reaching assumptions. There was also a hypocritical feel listening to Rush's fat body ramble on knowing how he denounced drug users all the while he himself was addicted to pain killers.

Oh, now I read you are leaving this discussion again. Possibly we'll see and can celebrate your return under a different identity.

United States

#143 Aug 11, 2012
Zin wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't speak for Richard, I seldom plug into any political radio or news, but I have listened to conservative talk radio. I see why it appeals to some. For me it was less appealing and I had a continual feel that I was being lied to / manipulated. The material just seemed like continual half truths and reaching assumptions. There was also a hypocritical feel listening to Rush's fat body ramble on knowing how he denounced drug users all the while he himself was addicted to pain killers.
Oh, now I read you are leaving this discussion again. Possibly we'll see and can celebrate your return under a different identity.
You can count on it. She has several more to pick from.

I,too, have listened to some conservative talk radio. Can't take much of it though. When it starts feeling very creepy and I'm thinking "Jonestown", I have to switch to something real. It's depressing to think that people can be so easily deceived.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#144 Aug 13, 2012
I just love hearing republicans in congress and senate throw out numbers and percentages that are completely bogus to try to push there ideals, then web confronted with the factuald numbers they claim there percentages where "not intended to be a factual statement." I love our political system... Lol.
Jerry

Saint Louis, MO

#145 Aug 13, 2012
Vote them all out, no matter where they are from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 11 min Go Blue Forever 456
Robbery 22 min howardmonty 3
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr squeezers 2,715
twin oaks 4 hr Cindy 12
Jackson Soo Vape 6 hr spice 6
Message For Jackson Police Dept >> Super Natura... 7 hr General area leader 6
girls and wiggers 19 hr Failed Truth 2
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
•••
•••