OMG Mississippi Coon Kill's White S...

OMG Mississippi Coon Kill's White Student Jailed .

Posted in the Jackson Forum

White is right

Fenton, MO

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Send all the coons back to Africa. Another one example out of thousands that prove that they are not fit for our society. Let them kill each other in their homelands in Africa. Doesn't bother me when they kill each other, but when they kill a white is when we need to start the cross burnings again.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply_Spy _CIA wrote:
nothing inelligent
You retired a PFC?
Hope your worthless parents are proud of you because nobody else is.

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 27, 2012
you could of commented on this without calling anyone a coon. geez that's just dumb and makes you sound like a stupid jerk.
Lost Lamb

Kennett, MO

#6 Mar 27, 2012
White is right wrote:
Send all the coons back to Africa. Another one example out of thousands that prove that they are not fit for our society. Let them kill each other in their homelands in Africa. Doesn't bother me when they kill each other, but when they kill a white is when we need to start the cross burnings again.
You all are SICK individuals!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 27, 2012
I couldn't bear the thought of actually reading this racism spewing hate festival.

Seriously? Send all the "coons" back to Africa? Stuck in the 60's are ya?
Marble Hill Trash

Park Hills, MO

#9 Mar 28, 2012
OMG Guest finally has a point.
human being

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 1, 2012
Are you really a racist? Do you know there is one race? The human race! We call ourselves Christians and have so much hate....When you go before the Lord you can't hide all those faces!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pending Order's To Use Deadly Lethal Forces >> ... 16 min CIA_SG22 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 31 min Shetty flappy flarps 1,089
Don't use Quality Tree Service....Ripoff 7 hr Guest 13
Crossroads Church? (Feb '10) Sun Justyn 20
I miss the waterslide (Dec '10) Sun Guest 8
Jackson dollar General girl Sun Terry 7
Jackson school Sun Joe screaming bird 12

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages