Next Last
carl

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jan 26, 2011
shes hot as hell!
Morgan

United States

#26 Jan 26, 2011
okay im sorry but she does not look like kirsten miller.. kirsten is way pretty then kalie kirsen is not a person that goes around bragging about who she has sex with either!!!

Since: Jan 11

Jackson, MO

#27 Jan 26, 2011
I think shes attractive
Michelle Bogenpohl

Chicago, IL

#29 Jan 26, 2011
Mike, shut the hell up. If Kalie is giving head, that's ok! Especially with Gentry Matthews or any older men! I've raised her well enough to know not to swallow, and never forget to take her b.c.!
Crystal

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Jan 26, 2011
I don't really know Kalie, but she's a really nice person, who's pretty, and is fun to be around!!:)
smokey

Cape Girardeau, MO

#31 Jan 31, 2011
i pounded it atleast 7 times
MiZZou33

Jackson, MO

#32 Jan 31, 2011
Ok mr. fordpower, you dontknow shit, and second of all lay off, you prolly think she is a slut who wont give you the time in day, which is kinda funny and i feel sorry for you, so why dontyou go and start a diary or something or get a life and stop doggin on ppl, she didnt sleep with cole pingel im one of coles friends and i know what happened, kalie is a very nice person and a very sweet girl so just leave her alone...got me??
Gracie Rea

Jackson, MO

#33 Jan 31, 2011
I would love to know how many of you guys have actually sat down, and talked to her what some of this stuff or just plan talked to her.
if you havent then dont say anything.
all youre doing is posting stuff you hear about her.
just quit your hating, if you don't know.
allllll im sayin.
Gracie Rea

Jackson, MO

#34 Jan 31, 2011
about what some of this stuff*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Vails Century21 2 hr Helwege 3
why do rich people think their so much better t... (Aug '11) 2 hr Middle class 110
Jackson school 6 hr Jaxson gurl 5
Will walmart hire me? (Apr '12) 9 hr lilmsmmm 130
Gift basket drop shipping Fri Linda 3
Does anyone know Charlie Evans? Thu Gottagetusome 4
Tavi low-life lopez Aug 16 Break15 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages