First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Campbell, MO

#1 Aug 9, 2011
She is the biggest slut on the earth. she is a terrible kisser by the way. and she is scared to do anything. she is a hugeee lier. I hate her with all my heart. eff you taylor
sara

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Is that the nasty emo bitch?
ummm

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 15, 2011
How can she be a slut if she is scared to do anything? Yeahh get it right before u post it honey.
Labradoodle

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Wow. You guys are so pathetic, posting a topic about a teenager. Hiding behind the internet. Just like a child would.
MeganEbner

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 21, 2011
OKAY. TAYLOR IS NOT A SLUT.
OR A BXTCH.
OR ANYTHING ELSE.
So you all need to grow up.
I gauruntee any of you even know her well. She's actually pretty cool. & no, not that 'emo' chick. You don't know her story, you really know nothing do you? Yeah. I'm using my REAL name because I'm not going to sit here and hide behind a FAKE name. Taylor's cool. Stop the trashing. F'real. &idgaf if you dont like my 'incorrect' grammar, everyone mispells. Well, Taylorr if you read thiss,your awesome!:)
Everyone else can screw off.
Kbye.
nick stone

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 22, 2011
taylor is chill
dont talk shit on people
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Aug 25, 2011
MeganEbner wrote:
OR A BXTCH.
OR ANYTHING ELSE.
I gauruntee any of you even know her well. She's actually pretty cool. & no, not that 'emo' chick. You don't know her story, you really know nothing do you? Yeah. I'm using my REAL name because I'm not going to sit here and hide behind a FAKE name. Taylor's cool. Stop the trashing. F'real. &idgaf if you dont like my 'incorrect' grammar, everyone mispells. Well, Taylorr if you read thiss,your awesome!:)
Kbye.
Thank you megan taylor is my best friend and i damm well taylor is not a slut and im sorry if she broke your little weak hearts but its life dumdasses and it doesnt give you the write to make up lies about her. and yeah for one your the stupid one who said she wouldnt do anything so it seems to me your the one doing the shit and pressureing prolly. well now you can just get a life and shut you fucking mouth
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Taylor is the sweetest girl i have ever met and she is not emo far from it and deffinately not a bitch either. i think you kids need to stop trashing innnocent girl that you barely know or they dumped you. if you have a problem with her you can tell her yourslelf or take it up with her friends. who fucking cares about grammer im sure yours is no better if you wanna talk grammer little kids try acting more mature like your age and maybe you will have a freaking life
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Aug 25, 2011
sara wrote:
Is that the nasty emo bitch?
who the hell are you to call her nasty or emo? do you even really know her hae you waled a mile in her shoes. no i dont think so so shut your mouth.
Megan Ebner your a slut

Campbell, MO

#13 Sep 29, 2011
And taylor is the biggest lier I have ever met. she is the worst person ever. she lies. she cheats on the very few boyfriends she gets. and she is a wanna be cheerleader with her prep friends and a wanna be emo with her emo friends. shes stupid and ugly.

Since: Sep 11

Highland, CA

#14 Sep 29, 2011
MeganEbner wrote:
OR A BXTCH.
OR ANYTHING ELSE.
Kbye.
Nah she's a slut haha(:<33
wow just wow

Blue Springs, MO

#15 Sep 30, 2011
I hope you kiddos realize that all this cyber bullying and posting of someone's name on here is against the law. All it is going to take is for her parents to check this site, see what you all have posted, and then report it to law enforcement. Internet threats/cyber bullying is illegal and is a really easy way to end up in a juvenile detention center. Is it really worth it? Maybe your parents ought to educate you a bit more on just how much trouble you are about to be in. For all you know I AM Taylor's parent :) Kuddos to those of you who stood up for her and didn't allow someone who's obviously pretty jealous and mean to make nasty comments about her. At least she has decent friends!

Since: Sep 11

Highland, CA

#16 Sep 30, 2011
wow just wow wrote:
I hope you kiddos realize that all this cyber bullying and posting of someone's name on here is against the law. All it is going to take is for her parents to check this site, see what you all have posted, and then report it to law enforcement. Internet threats/cyber bullying is illegal and is a really easy way to end up in a juvenile detention center. Is it really worth it? Maybe your parents ought to educate you a bit more on just how much trouble you are about to be in. For all you know I AM Taylor's parent :) Kuddos to those of you who stood up for her and didn't allow someone who's obviously pretty jealous and mean to make nasty comments about her. At least she has decent friends!
Idgaf
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 2, 2011
Um. Idk how I got brought into being a slut, but it's pretty funny considering I actually use my reall name & you hide behind a fake one & call uss namess :)
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Oct 9, 2011
wow just wow wrote:
Okay thank you for Standin up for ur daughter if you are the mother but as it once was said it takes a slut to know a slut and Taylor is a very pretty girl btw boys and girls
fake

Campbell, MO

#19 Oct 10, 2011
To everyone trashing Taylor: what you are doing is called slander. If she wanted to, she could press charges on all of you. And to those of you who will say, "she cant press charges if she doesnt know who i am" the police can track your ip address and find out who you are.
Envy

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 10, 2011
I think you all need to get off the computer and study your reading and writing skills. I have never seen so many spelling and grammar errors. I mean seriously if you don't know the difference between " write" and " right" and all the other things on here, you seriously have more problems to worry about than someone calling someone a slut or a skank. I'm really worried about our youth becoming so illiterate .
Anonymous

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Oct 11, 2011
fake wrote:
To everyone trashing Taylor: what you are doing is called slander. If she wanted to, she could press charges on all of you. And to those of you who will say, "she cant press charges if she doesnt know who i am" the police can track your ip address and find out who you are.
Actually she can't she's a minor
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#22 Oct 15, 2011
PunkRevoloution wrote:
<quoted text>Actually she can't she's a minor
Her parents couldd
BeccaDawnn

Jackson, MO

#23 Oct 15, 2011
I love taylor! I've knon her since the fifth grade, and she's amazing. I dont expect everyone to like her, but back off, freal. it's messed up to say how terrible someone you dont know is. and if she's so 'emo', it's because of people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panels Koehler 42 min jaxon 1
Beautiful girl missing an arm at Rhodes 101 11 hr guest 2
looking for father 15 hr guest 11
Wings Etc Fri A 21
Anyone know Mark Ponder? (Oct '15) Thu Guest 25
Jackson r-2 buses and North Elementary (Aug '16) Thu Guest 20
Victoria Holderbaugh (Aug '15) Feb 22 dez 13

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance