Devastation fight night!

Devastation fight night!

Posted in the Jackson Forum

FightFan

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Who eles was at the fights last night? There were some badass fights!
ganked

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Pulliam got the shaft, he deserves a rematch.
Ted

Jackson, MO

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Lots of fun, and yes great fights. I do have a couple gripes though. Wtf was with the ridiculous beer line? I mean before the fights started it was at least a 35 minute wait if not more Then when i get up there I realized why. Two people serving, they would take an order, walk all the way back to the kegs, pour it themselves, then take your money. Why the hell would you not set up one more table and have a person doing nothing but pouring beer, and placing the on a table right behind the checker. C'mon, wouldn't you wanna make like...3 times more money on booze? More staffing and more thought guys.
Ted

Jackson, MO

#4 Feb 27, 2012
My second complaint was the with the security, or lack there of. When that fight broke out by the beer area, the same guy who had to circle the cage during fights and tell people to sit down had to make his way over there, to try to calm those guys down. It was to late though. If they had security at all for corners of the floor that would have never escalated, and honestly, that could have been a lot worst than it was. That's how riots start, and some short 50 year old rocking a bluetooth ain't gonna be able to do shhit about it. The other fight that almost happen by the beer area had to be broken up the the announcer and the guy who intervened on the other one. Really? The Announcer?

Since: Mar 11

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Ted wrote:
My second complaint was the with the security, or lack there of. When that fight broke out by the beer area, the same guy who had to circle the cage during fights and tell people to sit down had to make his way over there, to try to calm those guys down. It was to late though. If they had security at all for corners of the floor that would have never escalated, and honestly, that could have been a lot worst than it was. That's how riots start, and some short 50 year old rocking a bluetooth ain't gonna be able to do shhit about it. The other fight that almost happen by the beer area had to be broken up the the announcer and the guy who intervened on the other one. Really? The Announcer?
Personally knowing the parties involved, that fight would have happened regardless of security. It was bound to happen but some people need to know there's a time & place for everything & that was neither the time nor the place.
hmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Who was it that got into the fight? Never really heard and that 50 year old didn't even break up the fight other people in the crowd did.

As far as Matt and Kyle's fight goes...I think it was 50/50 and yea matt did get a little screwed because the ref waiting to long to call the fight giving kyle enough time to get back up, if kyle plans on winning the re-match he better learn how to box or at lease cover his face!

I think they needed a better ref anyway there were so many times when a fight should have been called or when he should have made the fighters break and get back up.

over all great show!
Ted

Jackson, MO

#7 Feb 29, 2012
I'm looking forward to the next one for sure

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Feb 29, 2012
hmm wrote:
Who was it that got into the fight? Never really heard and that 50 year old didn't even break up the fight other people in the crowd did.

As far as Matt and Kyle's fight goes...I think it was 50/50 and yea matt did get a little screwed because the ref waiting to long to call the fight giving kyle enough time to get back up, if kyle plans on winning the re-match he better learn how to box or at lease cover his face!

I think they needed a better ref anyway there were so many times when a fight should have been called or when he should have made the fighters break and get back up.

over all great show!
a guy named Clark from Scott City is who started it. He was sending people over to run their mouths to another guy & finally decided to start talking shit himself & it didn't work well for him. Lol U cant run ur mouth to two grown men, 1 of which he didn't even know, without expecting a fight! He's a punk & deserve what he got.
Crusty

Potosi, MO

#9 Feb 29, 2012
Ted wrote:
I'm looking forward to the next one for sure
After all the newspaper hype about the kid from Jackson ... What did he do? I remember him from football and he was nothing special then. Pretty average. I imagine his dad the "buckaroo" was the one hyping him in the paper
casey

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Crusty wrote:
<quoted text>After all the newspaper hype about the kid from Jackson ... What did he do? I remember him from football and he was nothing special then. Pretty average. I imagine his dad the "buckaroo" was the one hyping him in the paper
If your talking about Max he ended up breaking the guys elbow or shoulder I do believe
alisha

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 5, 2012
ganked wrote:
I agree 100%
insane

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 5, 2012
wow, I'm sorry I missed this event. Sounds like there was more action outside the ring than in.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Mar 5, 2012
insane wrote:
wow, I'm sorry I missed this event. Sounds like there was more action outside the ring than in.
I wasn't there but know the people in "outside" fight. There's a video of it on fb but was after most of it was done. Then they all got kicked out & fought again outside!! Lol Wish I had seen it first hand!
Really

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 6, 2012
ganked wrote:
BS matt pulliam is a slow sob!!!! Got his ass beat bacause he is slow!
alisha

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 6, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>BS matt pulliam is a slow sob!!!! Got his ass beat bacause he is slow!
If he is so slow how come the other guy is walking around all jacked up and not matt
FightMan

United States

#16 Mar 12, 2012
alisha wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is so slow how come the other guy is walking around all jacked up and not matt
Kyle and Matt had a great fight. I watched it again and Kyle definitely won, it was close but he won rounds 1& 2 for sure. Matt won 3. Kyley's far from jacked up too he was right back in the gym the following Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the going rates for daycare? 6 hr Guest 2
Rhodes 101jackson by railroad tracks 8 hr Guest 7
"Klink" Sr. Thu myxxname 9
Happy Nails (Jun '15) Thu Yankee Liberal 12
News RHC Holdings' Pro Co Sound Features its Latest ... Thu Guest 2
Slow down Thu .. 2
Anyone know Mark Ponder? (Oct '15) Thu Knowing the facts 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages