The park will be opening friday gunna be lots of fun
Tia Coleman

United States

#62 Jun 28, 2010
park will be open friday at 4 until sunday
Cousin Ed

Maryland Heights, MO

#63 Jul 6, 2010
Well now I hear it's closing down? Damn local idiots dun went a ruined it. Driving yer fancy four wheel vehicles and drinkig that damn devils elixir. Especially that fat il boy that had his fancy sissy boy gator looking thing out there.
Humm

Chicago, IL

#64 Jul 6, 2010
Ya I think it's closed till Friday!!
bob

Morrison, MO

#65 Jul 8, 2010
Cousin Ed wrote:
Listen up so funny. I hate golden Oreos. What kinda retread came up with that idea? That's as stupid as. A mud park.
Seen where Cousin Ed talking trash on the other thread about this park. Sounds like he is a tree hugger. He probably drives a Prius. Better to have a park to go to than breaking the law by going where you shouldn't be.
Tard

Chicago, IL

#66 Jul 8, 2010
I'm a local idiot ed, so you can blow me! No not for real!! Don't get so excited!!!
Bartels

Edwardsville, IL

#67 Jul 9, 2010
Yeah I think cousin Ed is just a tree huggin city boy that don't drink "the devils elixir" lmao!! Who says that? He tried to bash me by saying since I dipped through high school that I kissed boys...? I think he was just talkin about his own fantasies rather than the truth. Anyway.. With everything new there will always be haters like cousin Ed. And they are not anyone to actually take seriously
Tard

Chicago, IL

#68 Jul 9, 2010
Only if you bend over in front of him??!!
Bartels

Edwardsville, IL

#69 Jul 9, 2010
I haven't decided if cousin Ed is bullshittin everybody or stirrin crap up yet
Lol

Chicago, IL

#70 Jul 9, 2010
Stirrin it with his pecker!!!
CousinEd hater

Lake Bluff, IL

#71 Jan 24, 2011
Cousin ed i tell ya what you come out here to the Off road park, you name the time and place i guarantee an asswhoopin for you, i will be in the Big Black pickup with deerhorns in the center glass. btw i know you wont show cause you aint nothin but a LIAR and coward. talkin smack just cause you can but not able to back it. GOOD LUCK Tia with the Off Road park i will see ya out there Cousin ed. unless the drive is to far for ya.

United States

#72 Mar 29, 2015
Has anyone heard that Paula Mayfield has wrote a book and it has been published?

Jackson, MO

#73 Apr 1, 2015
What was Kevin arrested for last month?

Saint Louis, MO

#74 Apr 1, 2015
Guest wrote:
What was Kevin arrested for last month?
Assult

United States

#75 Apr 2, 2015
Who did Kevin Assult
Fact

United States

#76 Apr 2, 2015
Assault

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson manor. 1 hr Tina 3
Mulberry acres lease contract 3 hr Willy103 13
jackson newspaper 3 hr Great Paper 26
Classic Act Gymnastics closed 8 hr guest 8
felons 8 hr somon 3
Guy looking for female Masturbating Buddy on Sk... (Jul '14) 11 hr Stacy 20
Jackson Football Tue Guest 30

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance